Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iOS 13 - Developer, public beta and official release

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Micky 32

You preferred the full one in the centre??

Anything is better than the centred one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,656 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just upgraded to IOS13 & Watchos6

I agree about that side volume bar :(

Aany good tips for IOS13 ?

After using for a day I have done a 180° and love the volume side bar :)

I have noticed one issue. In the past I could set up alarms on the phone and watch and when the phone alarm went off I could snooze from the watch.
    This doesnt seem to work on IOS13 & Watch OS6.

I will try remove the alarms on phone and set up new ones and report back.

Just wondering if anyone else has the issue

Edit: I removed all old alarms and it now works with the new ones including Bedtime

In the clock app I have a bed time for 8pm set for every day I turned it off but I cannot delete it I didn’t even set it up help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭KildareP

13.1.2 update out

They don’t mess around rolling them out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭pad199207

They don’t mess around rolling them out.

Thats the beauty of iOS over Android

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

pad199207 wrote: »
    Thats the beauty of iOS over Android

Or maybe the major Android releases are more stable than the bug riddled mess that is iOS 13? :P

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Or maybe the major Android releases are more stable than the bug riddled mess that is iOS 13? :P

As an Android phone user for the last 9 years, they’re definitely not :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,215 ✭✭✭pad199207

Andrew76 wrote: »

That they are not my friend lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

pad199207 wrote: »
    That they are not my friend lol

Just pulling your leg. ;)

Honestly though, I don't remember any major issues with the last few Android releases, or maybe my memory is just crap. :pac:

Anyway, my iPhone 8 128gb is due for delivery tomorrow, really looking forward to it and iOS.

• Advertisement

Apple are annoying me lately I have two problems I can’t wait or be fixed

Music playlist art not showing the correct album art on the iPhone after updating to IOS 13

Bedtime Mode is still its own tab, but there's a new Bedtime Alarm in your Alarms tab that you simply can't delete.

Annoyed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

This has been the fastest rollout of sequential iOS updates I’ve ever seen. iOS 13 -> 13.1 > 13.1.1 -> 13.1.2 in around 10 days is something that I’ve never seen from Apple. Although I’ve had very few issues with the update, seems most people are, the updates back up the idea that iOS is one of Apples buggiest iOS releases.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Another update, still tons of permanent “ask” location tabs on apps :D

Ios 13.1.2 out. Touch ID bug issue not solved with an iphone8.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Anyone else have the issue with the new volume bar staying on the left hand side when radio/music is playing and only disappears after locking and opening the screen again....Please tell me thats a IOS bug and needs fixing as that is annoying.

Bummer1234 wrote: »
    Anyone else have the issue with the new volume bar staying on the left hand side when radio/music is playing and only disappears after locking and opening the screen again....Please tell me thats a IOS bug and needs fixing as that is annoying.
    It's a bug alright, cropped up around Beta 2 if I recall and has been there since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Mr.S wrote: »
    Handoff still doesn't work for me on iOS 13.1.2 - this is getting really annoying. Has anyone got it to work yet?

Still not fixed. Can’t believe it, basic enough function and I’m sure someone reported it early on in the beta one would have thought?! iOS 12 wasn’t as buggy from memory.

Anyone been seeing Email crash randomly when trying to attach a photo?

13.2 Beta is out

I’ve a weird one where Twitter won’t launch from the recents part of the dock. If I do the long-press thing it says ‘null’ for share app. Would that be an app thing or a system thing? It launches fine from the proper shortcut.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,493 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I keep getting Twitter notifications even though I've not used it in weeks, and have logged out of the app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

This Bluetooth bug is getting extremely annoying.

Constant disconnects when trying to connect to the car. Occasionally works fine but others simply nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Armonline

Sonics2k wrote: »
    This Bluetooth bug is getting extremely annoying.

Constant disconnects when trying to connect to the car. Occasionally works fine but others simply nothing.

Bluetooth working fine for me in Car and everywhere else. What is the type of Car?

Same, no issues with Bluetooth in the car for me either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Micky 32

I’m running 13.2 beta. Few bugs, opened youtube yesterday the phone froze and shut down. If i turn my phone on and off the wallpaper disappears to a black background and i have to go and re set the wallpaper again.

Micky 32 wrote: »
    I’m running 13.2 beta. Few bugs, opened youtube yesterday the phone froze and shut down. If i turn my phone on and off the wallpaper disappears to a black background and i have to go and re set the wallpaper again.

Does 13.2 fix the big in the music app music playlist showing the wrong artwork thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Does 13.2 fix the big in the music app music playlist showing the wrong artwork thanks

That sounds like it could be an issue specific to yourself. An update might never fix it. You might need to try resolve it yourself.

FourFourFM wrote: »
    That sounds like it could be an issue specific to yourself. An update might never fix it. You might need to try resolve it yourself.

Nope it’s happening to a lot of people online complaining about it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,252 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Armonline wrote: »
    Bluetooth working fine for me in Car and everywhere else. What is the type of Car?

Seems to be a known issue, and others in this thread have said the same.

Renault Kadjar, had no issues at all with iOS 12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

When I go to share something on iOS 13 (a tweet or a link for example) and I select the Share XXX via so that I can select the app, I now get a list of the last people I have text above the list of apps, is there anyway to remove this list of last texted numbers?

Advertisement