Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permit to be a street performer.

Options
  • 05-06-2019 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I won't be performing music just standing with little to no sound and I'm wondering if I need a permit for it, if so where do I apply for one? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Any former of street performance needs the permit; amplified music is an extra layer above. Forms are all easily found on the DCC website

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭The Darkroom

L1011 wrote: »
    Any former of street performance needs the permit; amplified music is an extra layer above. Forms are all easily found on the DCC website

Quick question. Do you know if you can include a replica, non functional yet steel sword as part of the act or is there an extra layer for that as well? Thanks for all the info.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Quick question. Do you know if you can include a replica, non functional yet steel sword as part of the act or is there an extra layer for that as well? Thanks for all the info.

You'd have to talk to the Gardai about that first.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Caranica wrote: »
    You'd have to talk to the Gardai about that first.

Can't imagine they'd be too amenable towards an admittedly blunt, steel sword.

Advertisement