Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI account

Options
  • 05-06-2019 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi there
    I have a BOI current account that I have been using to service a revolut account
    Ie, I withdraw money from boi account and lodge into revolut account , for using other currencies etc
    Recently my debit card expired and I received a replacement, and since then I cannot withdraw from boi account to lodge into revolut account
    The revolut account says it does not recognise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

SheroP wrote: »
    Hi there
    I have a BOI current account that I have been using to service a revolut account
    Ie, I withdraw money from boi account and lodge into revolut account , for using other currencies etc
    Recently my debit card expired and I received  a replacement, and since then I cannot withdraw from boi account to lodge into revolut  account
    The revolut account says it does not recognise

Hi SheroP,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today on Boards.

Can I ask have you contacted Revolut yet to check with them? As there seems to be an issue on their side this past week with Bank of Ireland customers trying to top up their Revolut card. We have looked into this and there is no problem on our side. If your new Debit Card is active and is working elsewhere, we would advise you to contact Revolut first to check why your card is not being accepted.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement