Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three/3 Business Broadband

• 05-06-2019 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have a business broadband Package with 3 for €69.99 a month. Yet what i am getting is terrible and it just got a whole lot worse.

I am on a 4G tariff but due to contention was getting speeds of 1-3mbs. So my solution was to manually select 3G which gave me speeds of 5-7Mbs, now 3G not available in the area, it would seem that the service has been shut off.

Due to a rural location, Three were the only operator suitable at the time before i get told that i should have gone elsewhere.

Whats more is the tarriff i am on is being offered to the public for €30 a month now, i have no problem paying more for business usage if i’m not being throttled or in the same pool for contention, but this isn’t the case.

Is the strategy to turn off 3G everywhere or am i just unlucky?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Voice calls still go via 3G, they are only really killing the old O2 network for now until VOLTE takes over completely.

Have a look for WISPs in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 O hEidin

ED E wrote: »
    Voice calls still go via 3G, they are only really killing the old O2 network for now until VOLTE takes over completely.

Have a look for WISPs in your area.

Thanks will do once the contract expires.

Advertisement