Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doonbeg Begorragh!

15678911»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Nobelium

Read the posts again and try to understand what is being discussed.

Try answering the question instead of hoping to dodge it poorly with typically patronising false assumptions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭jackboy

How do you know? Were you?

Ok I suppose it’s possible he was involved in some secret negotiations, I can’t prove that he wasn’t. I doubt it though, he is not a relevant politician with influence in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Nobelium wrote: »
    Obama intervened during the Brexit referendum to threaten he would move Britain to the bottom of the pile for any US trade deal if they left the EU, so why was his intervention ok ?

Did he

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Did he
    He certainly did .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,074 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Try answering the question instead of hoping to dodge it poorly with typically patronising false assumptions.

We were discussing Simon Coveney's influence. Not any American presidents......

We were discussing Simon Coveney's influence. Not any American presidents......

Your inability to answer the question is noted. This thread is about the america president.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,074 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Your inability to answer the question is noted. This thread is about the america president.

Christ Nobelium. If you read the posts, you'll see there was a different conversation going on. You know how conversations work don't you? Or maybe you don't. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you're a stable genius. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,084 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

blinding wrote: »
    He certainly did .

He did say that they would have to join the queue I say the bottom for a new trade deal. You think they should be first or keep a deal the EU haven even though there out

Some posters are like two year olds on a but why binge

• Advertisement

Christ Nobelium. If you read the posts, you'll see there was a different conversation going on. You know how conversations work don't you? Or maybe you don't. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you're a stable genius. ;)

No I'm just Nobelium. Still desperate to dodge the question I see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,901 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Obama intervened during the Brexit referendum to threaten he would move Britain to the bottom of the pile for any US trade deal if they left the EU, so why was his intervention ok ?

No he didn't because he couldn't, he wasn't / isn't President.

The UK can only do trade deals when they officially leave.

He gave his opinion which was Britain would be behind the EU when it came to the importance of new trade deals.

It's just common sense 27 > 1.

Advertisement