Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile and online banking

Options
  • 06-06-2019 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi Team,

Each time I log into the online site, I get a message to update my mobile number.  The number is already correct.  When I try to pay a bill or transfer money, I get the update mobile option, and I can do nowhere.

I tried on the mobile app to pay my credit card bill, and it literally does nothing.  Stays on the same section and wont let me proceed.

Is there something going on?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi Team,

Each time I log into the online site, I get a message to update my mobile number.  The number is already correct.  When I try to pay a bill or transfer money, I get the update mobile option, and I can do nowhere.

I tried on the mobile app to pay my credit card bill, and it literally does nothing.  Stays on the same section and wont let me proceed.

Is there something going on?

Hi whitelightrider,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us on Boards.

There is a prompt that comes up asking all customers to update their mobile number but if your mobile number is correct you can just click out of this and continue on.

If you are unable to pay bills or transfer money then there is an underlying issue here that needs to be investigated. [font=Calibri","sans-serif]I’d ask you to raise this through the “Ask a question” section within the “Service Desk” tab of your 365 online profile and an advisor will look into this and get back to you.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many Thanks.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]John[/font]

Advertisement