Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online money transfer to India

Options
  • 06-06-2019 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm looking to open an account in your bank. A quick question though - would it be possible for me to transfer money from Ireland to India online through your mobile or banking portal, without me having to physically visit a bank branch? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Cheers
    Anees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hello,

I'm looking to open an account in your bank. A quick question though - would it be possible for me to transfer money from Ireland to India online through your mobile or banking portal, without me having to physically visit a bank branch? Thanks in advance for your answer!

Cheers
    Anees

Hi aneesahmed.ire,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today on Boards.

I can confirm that India is on the list of countries that you can transfer funds to through your 365 online account. Meaning you will not have to go to a Bank of Ireland Branch to make a funds transfer to India. I have attached a link showing all the countries that you can make an international payment to with your Bank of Ireland account here.

Many Thanks

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aneesahmed.ire

Hi John,

Thank you so much for the quick response. I will contact the bank to open an account :)Thanks again!

Cheers
    Anees

Advertisement