Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Tryng my best not to go down tunnels this game.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

I believe choc chip is more village than sully so atm have voted sully as it puts him back in the hot seat to be voted out.

I wouldn't necessarily vote for him even though i suspect but open voting helps.

Her :(
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    But if you think someone is more wolfie, make a case for it on thread. You may sway some of us. I think Sully is a wolf but my track record is abismal so certainly willing to change my vote.

I’m not a wolf. Your track record continues to be abysmal.
    Choc Chip wrote: »
    Dandy, vote who you think is wolfy.

Right now voted on me are a placeholder, a nrwbie who hasnt posted elsewhere and sully trying to vote anywhere but himself.

You can always change ur vote nearer to vote time to have impact, but for now i think we get more info from who people actually think are wolves.

Will try and be on thia evening.

Herself :(
    kitten_k wrote: »
    I agree that people should vote for who they think is most wolfy as it will give us more information to work with later in the game.

As an aside - Sulli is a she not a he.

-

Now we have the gender assumptions cleared up, why am I a wolf? Genuine question. It appears that it’s because of my post about Keith “clearing” CC. I’m not the only person who noted that.

My placeholder is on CC due to self preservation. I don’t have a read on anyone just yet.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Did you think something was strange about people being suspicious of sulli when that was the main reason people were suspicious of her? Without having knowledge of her first post I'd have found it strange that people were that suspicious of her, especially when she has barely posted.
    Thanks Barney!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

fixxxer wrote: »

Explain why you're voting for me please? Same for you Dandy, reasons for voting on thread for all to see.

Well I'm voting for you because you convinced me not to vote for sully to save choc chip.

The reason why I picked on you is your style when iso'ing that I've experienced before is 8/10, now I'll give you a generous 5/10 so far. I put that down to looking like you're trying but not really as a wolf.

Additionally you was fixated on SK which I found odd because he's probably been the most helpful and village so far and finally you get more defensive than normal.

Sorry if I'm wrong but that's my reasons for you. Apologies if you don't think they're good enough but for me they are. I still may move back onto sully if it will save choc chip tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Barney92 wrote: »
    Did you think something was strange about people being suspicious of sulli when that was the main reason people were suspicious of her? Without having knowledge of her first post I'd have found it strange that people were that suspicious of her, especially when she has barely posted.

Been trying to do a few deep dives on people so seem to have missed it in the main thread. Low posters are easy targets so I assumed that was it and went back to my other notes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Clarabel wrote: »
    Last night Drum asked a few questions on the mechanics of the game, and questions that make me think if he had a BR he'd ask there and get quickly brought up to speed rather than say having to read the whole thread.

I also query why Baggly wasn't mod killed....how often are subs made Vs modkill on no shows.

Thanks Clarabel.

In fairness a sneaky wolf could play dumb and it would be a good strategy to blend in.

Now if wolves are reading this, they could take this that I’m a RV trying to court some attention to blend in...

tumblr_mkhtftuPeb1qems7ao1_250.gif

Well I'm voting for you because you convinced me not to vote for sully to save choc chip.

The reason why I picked on you is your style when iso'ing that I've experienced before is 8/10, now I'll give you a generous 5/10 so far. I put that down to looking like you're trying but not really as a wolf.

Additionally you was fixated on SK which I found odd because he's probably been the most helpful and village so far and finally you get more defensive than normal.

Sorry if I'm wrong but that's my reasons for you. Apologies if you don't think they're good enough but for me they are. I still may move back onto sully if it will save choc chip tonight.

Why on earth would you vote to save Choc Chip? You don't know shes village. You have no way of being 100% sure right now. Vote for me if you think I'm wolf absolutely, but voting to save someone unconfirmed is silly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Drumpot wrote: »

tumblr_mkhtftuPeb1qems7ao1_250.gif

hey hey hey easy on that, Batman gifs are my domain now :cool:

Don't forget to sign up to the July Game Folks! :pac::pac:

Whenever a sign up thing goes up in less than a month
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

hey hey hey easy on that, Batman gifs are my domain now :cool:

Don't forget to sign up to the July Game Folks! :pac::pac:

Whenever a sign up thing goes up in less than a month
    giphy.gif

Who is Batman though? I'm looking forward to d0. 12 pages of "no, I'm Batman"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Drumpot wrote: »
    Now if wolves are reading this, they could take this that I’m a RV trying to court some attention to blend in...

Baggly May have got you onto my suspects list but this wolfie AF post keeps you on it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

fixxxer wrote: »
    Why on earth would you vote to save Choc Chip? You don't know shes village. You have no way of being 100% sure right now. Vote for me if you think I'm wolf absolutely, but voting to save someone unconfirmed is silly.

Because I believe she is village. The only way we'll truly know she's confirmed is once she dies or if she wins the game.

I believe both you and sully are wolves, more convinced on you than him so your defence for him is reaffirming my suspicions.

I never said I didn't think he was, just i thought someone was more, that someone is you.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Who is Batman though? I'm looking forward to d0. 12 pages of "no, I'm Batman"

*quickly changes the whole game to make himself batman*
    giphy.gif

???
    Non Comprende

Fixxxer convinced you not to vote Sully?
    You want to save choc chip?

Because I believe she is village. The only way we'll truly know she's confirmed is once she dies or if she wins the game.

I believe both you and sully are wolves, more convinced on you than him so your defence for him is reaffirming my suspicions.

I never said I didn't think he was, just i thought someone was more, that someone is you.
    Can you see Sully and Fixxxer as a team or pair working together?

What defence?

Jaysus Dandy. Read up. I’m not a dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

sullivlo wrote: »

For future use sulli

giphy.gif

For easy reference

TheSkunk LadySkunk
    Clarabel answers to anything but lady
    Barney92 male
    sullivlo lady
    kitten_k cat
    Ectoplasm lady
    Choc Chip not a dude, lady
    tritium male
    fixxxer male
    Dublinandy2 male story teller
    Bounty Hunter male
    TheValeyard male. NVR
    Whiplashy male?
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy male
    Baggly male replaced by Drum
    Uriel. male
    sKeith male
    Drumpot male

I either forgot Whip or I didn't get a response. soz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sullivlo wrote: »

Any reads yourself sully?

Also..beware...the tables cometh

Well as soon as I get caught up. Bit busier than I expected to be.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

image.axd_.jpg

Game Mod Announcement: TheSkunk has left the game and will be replaced by Strawberry Milkshake

Is it something we've said? :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Bye Skunk, welcome Strawberry

Now Clarabel, you can finally vote Strawbs :D

Did you miss me?

Ahhh no. Sorry to see you go Skunk.

Welcome to the madness Strawbs :)

I’ve been following the thread but not engrossed in it if you catch my drift.

I don’t get the fixation on fixxxer so gonna read back again. Also need to read sully again.

I’ll fire a vote up so cos I love open voting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

For easy reference

TheSkunk LadySkunk
    Clarabel answers to anything but lady
    Barney92 male
    sullivlo lady
    kitten_k cat
    Ectoplasm lady
    Choc Chip not a dude, lady
    tritium male
    fixxxer male
    Dublinandy2 male story teller
    Bounty Hunter male
    TheValeyard male. NVR
    Whiplashy male?
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy male
    Baggly male replaced by Drum
    Uriel. male
    sKeith male
    Drumpot male

I either forgot Whip or I didn't get a response. soz

I’m easily forgotten :D I’m female :)

Jaysus players are dropping like flies. Welcome strawbs.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ahhh no. Sorry to see you go Skunk.

Welcome to the madness Strawbs :)

You need to check the lynch thread, ecto.

You are the only player so far that has given off the wolfy vibes from where I was reading.

It was your post after vale was munched. The tone of it seemed so insincere.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Any reads yourself sully?
    Lots of fluff from everyone tbh.

Advertisement