Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Also, has cheezy given up?

I cant see him being wolf, and even if he is he'll be modkilled if he keeps this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sKeith wrote: »
    Okay,

So, doing my due diligence on who i'm voting for.

Easy snip at two players to make. A villager could have easily pick up on this and ran with it, leaving sully pretty clean as it was a one post wonder.

Unusual post for me to make?
    Do my posts always make sense to you?
    This whole sentence from 'i'm always' is just junk. I think i explain why in post #675.
    Also, the weird working, 'potential wolf'.
    Why not just wolf?
    A potential wolf may or may not know what roles exist.
    A wolf would know what roles exist.
    Just using thoses sentences to view mindset, either way, i think i explain in #675 how wolves don't know what world we are in, it's 1 of 5 worlds for them.

yeah, #675 junked this too.

Nothing new being brought to the table here.

Admits to not reading large chunks of the thread.

Doesn't even have suspicion od CC, just voting for self pres.

Zero wolf hunting.

Okay, due diligence done.

Sullivlo.
    The only person so far that you have said you are suspicious about is me with regards to my 2nd post, which was posted at a time when not one other person had posted on the thread.

Now that I have over 100 posts, can you point out either more suspicious posts by me or suspicious posts by anybody else.

Every mention of #675 should be #625.

Never mind - im being stupid. Cheezy could be subbed. If that's the case, should we be letting this slide?

Sorry, i have to run again.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Never mind - im being stupid. Cheezy could be subbed. If that's the case, should we be letting this slide?

Sorry, i have to run again.

Letting what side? What's your case on cheezy?

They have not posted enough yet to pass the min post limit.

What are we letting slide exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Currently Tuesday 18:25 Voting for By Total
    sullivlo sKeith, Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter 5
    choc chip Cheezy, sullivlo 2
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium 2
    Tritium Clarabel 1
    fixxxer Dublinandy2 1
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k 1
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake 1
    Drumpot Ectoplasm 1

• Advertisement

Letting what side? What's your case on cheezy?

They have not posted enough yet to pass the min post limit.

What are we letting slide exactly?

If cheezy was wolf, I'd think his backroom would be putting pressure on to post so I figured that the lack of posting made him lean village.

However, not making min number makes me think he's given up. If that's the case it could be 2 days before subbed or modkilled, and we've been ignoring him.

If subbed, the sub takes a slot which could be wolfy and which has been given 2 day phases free from scrutiny.

In fairness, i picked cheezy as there was little to consider and i could do while parked. I'll be home by 8 amd will look at others with more substance then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Okay,

So, doing my due diligence on who i'm voting for.

Easy snip at two players to make. A villager could have easily pick up on this and ran with it, leaving sully pretty clean as it was a one post wonder.

Unusual post for me to make?
    Do my posts always make sense to you?
    This whole sentence from 'i'm always' is just junk. I think i explain why in post #675.
    Also, the weird working, 'potential wolf'.
    Why not just wolf?
    A potential wolf may or may not know what roles exist.
    A wolf would know what roles exist.
    Just using thoses sentences to view mindset, either way, i think i explain in #675 how wolves don't know what world we are in, it's 1 of 5 worlds for them.

yeah, #675 junked this too.

Nothing new being brought to the table here.

Admits to not reading large chunks of the thread.

Doesn't even have suspicion od CC, just voting for self pres.

Zero wolf hunting.

Okay, due diligence done.

Sullivlo.
    The only person so far that you have said you are suspicious about is me with regards to my 2nd post, which was posted at a time when not one other person had posted on the thread.

Now that I have over 100 posts, can you point out either more suspicious posts by me or suspicious posts by anybody else.

Suspicious was the wrong word. Odd perhaps more appropriate. I just didn’t see the benefit of a n0 potential roles claim. That’s all. You’re not on my wolf radar.

Hindsight it would have been better for me to ignore the post like everyone else.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This is the post that is nagging at me. Willing to put in a vote to self-pres but not willing to do a single bit of work for the same reason?

There is a lot of fluff on the thread but not a single solitary suspicion, other than that initial shade at Skeith, which isn't followed up at all. The sheer isolation of that initial post is what made me think it was actually meant for the BR.

I am veering from surely a wolf would throw out some accusations to surely a village would actually HAVE some accusations to make.

The only wolfy lean I have is you. Your style is different in this game.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Suspicious was the wrong word. Odd perhaps more appropriate. I just didn’t see the benefit of a n0 potential roles claim. That’s all. You’re not on my wolf radar.

Hindsight it would have been better for me to ignore the post like everyone else.

The only wolfy lean I have is you. Your style is different in this game.

My style is different? How so?

A) I don't think it is at all and B) This seems like a pretty desperate attempt to throw shade without substance.

That said, I'm not loving the single wagon thing that seems to be happening. Still some time for things to change mind you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

That said, I'm not loving the single wagon thing that seems to be happening. Still some time for things to change mind you.

Unless he’s a wolf.

What we do have is lots of opinions though.

I’d be more concerned about the 3 people ho haven’t voted. We could get 3 modkilled in the morning as 1 miss = kill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Choc Chip wrote: »
    If cheezy was wolf, I'd think his backroom would be putting pressure on to post so I figured that the lack of posting made him lean village.

However, not making min number makes me think he's given up. If that's the case it could be 2 days before subbed or modkilled, and we've been ignoring him.

If subbed, the sub takes a slot which could be wolfy and which has been given 2 day phases free from scrutiny.

In fairness, i picked cheezy as there was little to consider and i could do while parked. I'll be home by 8 amd will look at others with more substance then.

But how can we scrutinise a player that is not posting? I get what your are saying but there is not much we can about it until either they post / are subbed / modkilled

Unless he’s a wolf.

I’d be more concerned about the 3 people ho haven’t voted. We could get 3 modkilled in the morning as 1 miss = kill

2 things... from OP

NOTE: The minimum requirement is 5 posts each day phase, and that you log a vote each lynch. Failure to meet the requirements on two occasions will result in a player being subbed, or modkilled if no subs are available.

The other is that sully is a girl with girl parts so SHE would be a wolf.

Unless he’s a wolf.

NOTE: The minimum requirement is 5 posts each day phase, and that you log a vote each lynch. Failure to meet the requirements on two occasions will result in a player being subbed, or modkilled if no subs are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Unless he’s a wolf.

Seriously. Third time I’ve told you today. I’m not a Male. I am female. She. Her.

Ok well sully is a guy and that’s the association I have in my head, so no offense but it’ll probably stick.

And my bad for being mistaken.

Kitten is right regardless.

Ok well sully is a guy and that’s the association I have in my head, so no offense but it’ll probably stick.

And my bad for being mistaken.

Kitten is right regardless.

What is kitten right about?

I'm off to eat my dinner, back on in a bit. Hopefully it'll be a bit more active when the limit is lifted.

What is kitten right about?

I'm off to eat my dinner, back on in a bit. Hopefully it'll be a bit more active when the limit is lifted.

That we can’t do much about it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

image.axd_.jpg

Post count limit lifted

45, made it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Voted ectoplasm. Not happy with the reasoning for them voting for me and I did respond to them with no response. I think I’m an easy soft FFA without sticking out too much (as I’m posting some fluff, this is technically my day 0)

Truth is I haven’t an awful lot to go on yet and hope after this lynch I’ve time to do some proper digging. Don’t have enough to go on the sulli wagon although I can see why she’s getting heat.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    But how can we scrutinise a player that is not posting? I get what your are saying but there is not much we can about it until either they post / are subbed / modkilled

Pulled over for fuel.

Yeah - I came to conclusion while driving that we've 4 wolves to find, so i should just make a note and look to others for now where i do have info.

I feel like this is a stream of consciousness. Sorry for any shoddy posting this evening all.

Drumpot wrote: »
    This is what happens when I don’t get a day 0 fluff to get it out of the system! I still haven’t caught up. One thing I would say is that it would be much easier posting little to nothing and pretending to have little to offer. I’ve jumped in as much as one can in less then a day (I am working aswell). I dissapear a lot for work and to try and catch up a bit.

I appreciate you have also included baggly but I can’t comment on what another person posted nor can I really defend myself from any narrative that’s made including his posts. To borrow SKs words, We may share the same slot but that doesn’t really count for much Unless you can make some sort of connection between our posting. Different posters have different ways of playing the game. Maybe it’s not me it’s just my slot, seems to attract heat. Sure didn’t Vale want Baggly dead from the off! Don’t blame the player, blame the slot.

Ok. I missed this as I was focused on getting my notes finished, but the defence that it's not you it's just your slot seems to contradict what you said about players being different and having different styles. You seem to be hedging your bets massively here.

Also a vote on me because I voted for you is a bit ridiculous. You said it's because you don't like my reasons for voting for you, why isn't it because you think Im actually wolf? Why arent you showing that you're not a wolf by doing some reads on others. Your summary post this morning had ZERO conclusions. It was just a hodge podge of information that most of the rest of us would have read already.

I was actually pretty open to switching off you but I'm now actually more convinced your wolfy.

Also 3 posts besides mine since the post count was lifted. Wtf is going on? Is anyone actually actively playing this game?

I am not trying to be ambiguous with any of my reasoning. I’m happy to answer but be warned, you may find my reasons crap but they are my reasons

Also 3 posts besides mine since the post count was lifted. Wtf is going on? Is anyone actually actively playing this game?

I was just waiting for it to begin. They’ll be here soon, too much disrespect to the organisers otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

So moving my way through today's posts

Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.

So far today, baby bell is giving me the most troubling sense though. The break neck speed to clear the little drummer boy is a very odd reaction. I'm not going meta and don't know if new player or not, but based on that intervention I am concerned.

Titanium very quick to build on Barnabus' reaction to baby bell and as titanium is featuring a little in wolf lean discussions, it seems like a nice quick attempt to get bandwagoning in an easy way. Need to ISO titanium to get a sense of why people are suspicious though

I’m here. Too nice an evening to be cooped up inside so took the dogs for a long walk on the beach.

I’ve voted twice based on one post hunches. I’m gonna at least show some respect to both ecto and whippy and read all their posts before deciding whether my first instincts have merit.

I honestly don’t think I’ll get a proper grasp on the game so far until the thread closes. I hope you all understand that I only started playing today and real time is different to reading back.

Uriel. wrote: »
    So moving my way through today's posts

Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.

So far today, baby bell is giving me the most troubling sense though. The break neck speed to clear the little drummer boy is a very odd reaction. I'm not going meta and don't know if new player or not, but based on that intervention I am concerned.

Titanium very quick to build on Barnabus' reaction to baby bell and as titanium is featuring a little in wolf lean discussions, it seems like a nice quick attempt to get bandwagoning in an easy way. Need to ISO titanium to get a sense of why people are suspicious though

You should speak more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

You should speak more

In what way?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I was just waiting for it to begin. They’ll be here soon, too much disrespect to the organisers otherwise

Not everyone can be around at all times throughout the game. There are a couple of people with very low activity levels but most have been decent enough.

Advertisement