Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I think you’ll find I’m the only member of your lynch fan club so far. Why so paranoid drummer? There’s plenty of time left. I could change my vote 50 times between now and tomorrow evening. I don’t believe in sticking in a vote last minute and not giving people a chance to defend themselves. Sully didn’t take that chance, maybe you will.

On the bit you put in bold, in my mind that screams wolf. That’s why I jumped on it. I was surprised more people didn’t. Maybe my reasoning is flawed. RV doesn’t say it because they don’t want to draw attention to themselves. NRV saying it screams bluff so I don’t see them saying it either. That leaves wolf trying to make out that they’re NRV but semi claiming RV....it makes sense in my head :D

The lynch is tomorrow night, I think you are fairly safe at missing out on it. I am not so much paranoid as I am leaving breadcrumbs if I am Killed. People will be able to look back through my posts and see some useful information hopefully.

I had 2 people vote for me last night within 10 minutes of the lynch (chocChip and Dandy). Thats as good as a CFD for a game as slow as this. You can see on thread how quickly things were turning against me and now you vote first thing this morning when you have plenty of time to get a vote in. So thats 3 people who have voted for me over a very short period of time and you are wondering why I am paranoid ? If you really were trying to be fair to me you wouldnt ask such a question.

Sully was a villager, we know that now. I dont see how it helps the village by blaming Sully for being lynched. Do you think wolves wanted Sulli to be a target ? Maybe thats something you should explore while you have me on a placeholder. My job as a villager isnt to prove you wrong, its to help the village get as many wolves as possible. I am surprised that you think its reasonable to blame Sully (villager) and now want me (another villager) to "prove" my alliegance. When it comes out I am NRV, how should people interpret your "empathetic" approach to villagers?

I have posted enough questions and suggestions for people to explore. If you dont put in a bit of work over the next 2 days I will be very dubious of you and particularly Ecto who I will be keeping an eye on. You guys seem to think its other peoples jobs to convince your of their innocence, I dont see it that way at all. If you are both so pro village you will do some proper digging and add some real meat to your theories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Why would you prefer B?

Purely for the additional kills if we can identify wolves.

Admittedly it's a disaster if the vig gets it wrong like this morning's shot though.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Let's shoot skeeter

Well Uriel. Something you want to tell us?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Barney92 wrote: »
    I have had a look at people's reactions following the morning deaths. A couple of people said RIP/farewell to both sets - kitten, skunk/strawberry (one person in this), choc chip, bounty hunter and ectoplasm. I wonder if these professions of grief are a way of distancing themselves from the acts. Obviously since there are five they can't all be wolves but I'd be surprised if one or more weren't amongst those five.

On the others:

Whiplashy says farewell to Vale, but doesn't say anything to the latest victims - just that we must have a vig or jack of all trades. That's a bit of a contrast to the previous reaction.

Clarabel was sad to see vale go but when trit and skeith go the same sadness isn't evident. As with whiplashy their first comment post death is more mechanical - trit being the munch and sk the shot. (Happy birthday by the way). Perhaps the birthday is the reason for less sadness in today's initial post :).

Baggly is no longer here, but having been subbed so can't really read too much into that. Drumpot didn't profess any grief. Although that may have been trying to distance from Baggly's style.

I have may missed some posts but tried to get all the ones I saw in there.

Ok...this seems like an odd thing to focus on and it does make me wonder about you a bit, but I'm going to roll with it for now. I've been making my own notes based on votes, changes etc. which I'm going to do a longer post about soon but I'm going to combine some of my work with yours, just in case you're on the level.

You reckon there might be a wolf in kitten, skunk/strawberry (one person in this), choc chip, bounty hunter and ectoplasm. I know I'm good, so we're down to 4. Based on who voted and when, I'm going to rule out Bounty Hunter too, on the basis of a wolf not wanting to be last vote on a Vanillager. So three now, kitten, strawbs and choc chip. I have niggles about all 3 to varying degrees so this is worth digging into.

Whiplashy - well I'm suspicious here based on voting.

Clarabel did express grief over sKeith but not Trit - perhaps unsurprising given Trit going after Clara but a possible slip alright.

Drumpot I'm putting a pin in for today. I want to hear more from 'just' him before I make any decisions.

All that said, for me, the RIP posts are something I usually do but not always. It's more of a courtesy but I am damn sorry to have lost my strongest town read.

Drumpot wrote: »

I have posted enough questions and suggestions for people to explore. If you dont put in a bit of work over the next 2 days I will be very dubious of you and particularly Ecto who I will be keeping an eye on. You guys seem to think its other peoples jobs to convince your of their innocence, I dont see it that way at all. If you are both so pro village you will do some proper digging and add some real meat to your theories.

Just on this bit. I'm happy for you to keep an eye on me, but you can not possibly say I've not done any digging. I have posted notes about every single player. I might be wrong in my reads but I am working bloody hard for the village.
    I do expect villagers to at least respond to posts about them and while I'm not blaming Sully, I did find her play very strange. She was on a building wagon for 2 days but offered very little in the way of either defense or reads. When asked for the latter she just said everyone was posting fluff.
    I also asked her what she meant about my style being different (her reason for voting me) and she never bothered responding but managed to respond to someone else to point out that she is in fact a she. To me, that comes across as a wolf with no response to a direct question. Clearly I was wrong - sorry Sully - but you'll notice that I didn't actually vote for her and expressed repeated concern last night that it was too quiet which made me think that she WASN'T a wolf.
    Lastly, we are in a game where we could be at LYLO on Day 4. Every villager counts. So yes, I expect villagers to fight to stay alive because every one we lose brings us closer to a wolf win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well no-one else was looking at it Ecto so I thought I may as well to see if there was anything there. It remains to be seen whether or not there is. We have had two munches (and a third death), whilst we have had only one lynch. We also haven't had any role or wolf flips yet to aid in the analysis of lynch votes. Not to say we shouldn't look at the lynch votes now, but just they'll be more useful later on, especially when we've more information.

Thats as good as a CFD for a game as slow as this.

What's a CFD?

Admittedly, I think it's poor form jumping on someone last minute. Yesterday was awful for me and I'll try not to do that again.

Okay... Barney, are you saying we shouldn't say RIP to people who are munched/shot?

How is it acceptable to express my condolences for their game ending? Is there a hallmark card for the occasion?

I'll be honest, this feels like reaching. I'm not sure what I'm meant to say when people are killed now...

Just on this bit. I'm happy for you to keep an eye on me, but you can not possibly say I've not done any digging. I have posted notes about every single player. I might be wrong in my reads but I am working bloody hard for the village.
    I do expect villagers to at least respond to posts about them and while I'm not blaming Sully, I did find her play very strange. She was on a building wagon for 2 days but offered very little in the way of either defense or reads. When asked for the latter she just said everyone was posting fluff.
    I also asked her what she meant about my style being different (her reason for voting me) and she never bothered responding but managed to respond to someone else to point out that she is in fact a she. To me, that comes across as a wolf with no response to a direct question. Clearly I was wrong - sorry Sully - but you'll notice that I didn't actually vote for her and expressed repeated concern last night that it was too quiet which made me think that she WASN'T a wolf.
    Lastly, we are in a game where we could be at LYLO on Day 4. Every villager counts. So yes, I expect villagers to fight to stay alive because every one we lose brings us closer to a wolf win.

If you are good then Whip and Dandy jumping on your sentiments of me might be worth pondering. You do offer reasons for voting for me but that doesn’t mean they are good reasons IMO when there is plenty of other things to explore/consider.

Yesterday was effectively my first real day of trying to get into things. Like strawbs said, it’s not the same when you are playing catchup. I would of voted for nobody last night if I could but I think voting for somebody targeting you is, when you know they won’t get killed, is a decent way of leaving a small breadcrumb. If I was lynched last night or munched this morning when people look back through my posts or voting they would see you and you would be a POI. Surely that makes sense to you?

I’ve seen and been a wolf fighting to survive so I’m not sure why you think it’s more villagey to plead your case. I would of thought a good strategy now is to have everybody give their reason for voting for Sulli and we can go back through the thread to see if this matches up with their ongoing discussions or comments.

Then see what Skeith and Trit said that would have them targets. I think somebody said somebody was shot. How doesn’t anybody know that? What’s that about? How does that fit into which world we are in?

There’s a lot that can be investigated, I don’t have time to catchup and investigate ongoin (maybe at weekend) so maybe I’m better off forgetting what I missed and focus on individuals and look back at the posts when suspicion arises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Okay... Barney, are you saying we shouldn't say RIP to people who are munched/shot?

How is it acceptable to express my condolences for their game ending? Is there a hallmark card for the occasion?

I'll be honest, this feels like reaching. I'm not sure what I'm meant to say when people are killed now...

Say what you loke it doesn't matter.

What does matter is that everyone has a different opinionon what to look at. We should either look at all suggestions, which isn't likely or as a group decide on ehat and then all look.

While we are individual we will lose as the wolves are a team working as a team, therefore so should we.

• Advertisement

If you are good then Whip and Dandy jumping on your sentiments of me might be worth pondering. You do offer reasons for voting for me but that doesn’t mean they are good reasons IMO when there is plenty of other things to explore/consider.

Yesterday was effectively my first real day of trying to get into things. Like strawbs said, it’s not the same when you are playing catchup. I would of voted for nobody last night if I could but I think voting for somebody targeting you is, when you know they won’t get killed, is a decent way of leaving a small breadcrumb. If I was lynched last night or munched this morning when people look back through my posts or voting they would see you and you would be a POI. Surely that makes sense to you?

I’ve seen and been a wolf fighting to survive so I’m not sure why you think it’s more villagey to plead your case. I would of thought a good strategy now is to have everybody give their reason for voting for Sulli and we can go back through the thread to see if this matches up with their ongoing discussions or comments.

Then see what Skeith and Trit said that would have them targets. I think somebody said somebody was shot. How doesn’t anybody know that? What’s that about? How does that fit into which world we are in?

There’s a lot that can be investigated, I don’t have time to catchup and investigate ongoin (maybe at weekend) so maybe I’m better off forgetting what I missed and focus on individuals and look back at the posts when suspicion arises.

I didn't jump on anything. I was the first to call you out and got jumped on for it

What's a CFD?

Admittedly, I think it's poor form jumping on someone last minute. Yesterday was awful for me and I'll try not to do that again.

Chinese Fire Drill. In WW It’s when people move quickly from one target to another and it happens so fast that afterwards it’s like “WTF happened there?!”. Nobody has time to really think it through,

If one or two more had of turned from Sulli to me that’s where the village would be when I turn up good. Then the wolves could turn it back on Sulli because surely the CFD was to save a wolf... Classic either village panic or wolf manipulation.

So now everyone is apologetic for saying barney could be bad.

He still could be bad as much as good. Don't be apologetic for what you do as long as you can be happy with your own reasoning. You can, not others, picking holes is what peiple like to do so be content with yourself and be content with the fact you may be wrong.

Drumpot not barney, not sure why i said barney

I didn't jump on anything. I was the first to call you out and got jumped on for it

Maybe you got jumped on but I’m the one who has had 3 votes placed on me. Maybe people could jump on me a bit and not vote? :pac:

You can say what you like choc chip. I'm just saying that I doubt everyone was being genuine when they said it.

I never said it was an iron clad method but I put it out there to see what people thought.

Maybe you got jumped on but I’m the one who has had 3 votes placed on me. Maybe people could jump on me a bit and not vote? :pac:

Do what you do best. You cant have genius, act stupid and then say but poor me, why me.

Use that head and show us what we know you can do and no one will be going near you

Sorry, my next post will be a long one....

You cant have genius, act stupid and then say but poor me, why me.

lmKks1m.gif

Ok, so I've put in those that flipped green. I know it's only one vote but I'm trying to read what I can from it.

The fact that Bounty Hunter moved onto Sully late and last has me thinking he's good. We know SKeith was good, so that leaves the three in the middle on Sully. I'd imagine there is at least one wolf in there and Whiplashy is my top suspect based on timing.

DAndy moving at the very last minute did strike me as strange. It was a little too close to lynch time though and the fact that nobody DID follow him, leaving him as last voter also makes me think he could be ok. I know I'm good and if Drummer is too, then choc chip moves into the picture.

If there is only one wolf on Sully, I think it's unlikely that the other three all went single votes, so I suspect that there maybe one single vote and the other two hid in among the votes for Drumpot/Ecto/Clarabel.

Wagonomics isn't a major strong suit of mine and it's only one vote but I'm putting my thoughts out there for now. I know where I will be looking today.

VOTED FOR BY Total
    sullivlo sKeith, Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter 5
    Drumpot Ectoplasm, choc chip, Dandy 3
    Ectoplasm sullivlo, Drumpot 2
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium 2
    choc chip Cheezy 1
    Tritium Clarabel 1
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k 1
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake 1

My personal opinion is that it's possible Trit was munched and sKeith was vigged. The reason I think this is that Trit being munched throws shade on Clarabel - and to a lesser extent me as I said I'd maybe shoot Trit if I had a gun. The other reason is that sKeith as the person who voted first for Sully and kind of drove that wagon was an obvious person for the wolves to leave alive for a mislynch.
    I also think that we are probably in Column A. I think sKeith was trying to draw a peek to determine if there was a role hunter among the wolves. Can't be 100% sure on that one and we'll probably find out tomorrow.

• Advertisement

ectoplasm
    3rd to post - tells us going to wedding. Also says likes mystery of roles and wolves being unsure what to hunt for.
    Acknowledging Uriel back playing
    At wedding so drunk posting
    Next post day after wedding says has vague recollections of reading thread. Going to read again now to see what’s happening.
    Wonders why players think roles haven’t been assigned before game. Keith responds saying he thinks only fixxxer and dandy thought that way.
    Replies to Keith saying her understanding as per OP would be roles assigned before game started.
    Posts about mislynches and how many we might have.
    Discussion with Keith about joat and vig and how they would affect reaching lylo. Says village should be making most of day zero.
    Confirms she’s a she. Next post says it happens a lot that she’s called he. Says Uriel a he.
    Jokey post asking wolves to tell us who they are. Vale replies and next post joke is continued.
    Says it’s too early to be looking at low posters as game doesn’t start properly till Monday. (Does this contradict her saying village should make most of day zero?)
    Acknowledgement of Uriel’s use of nicknames.
    Tells BH what goon means.
    Says vote ecto so dandy will make her a graphic.
    Asks baggly how his head is (he was on the beer)
    Agrees with BH re protection would fail if targeted by wolves and vig but scenario highly unlikely. Won’t do reads this early.
    Says 80% chance no motion detector so should focus on finding wolves
    Tells skunk it’s good to have read lists even tho to her, a read list right now would be of use.
    Agrees with BH that game quite vanilla. Suspicious of people talking about what village roles may be in play. Also doesn’t like mechanical talk as a way for wolves to hide while appearing to contribute. Clara asks what we should talk about instead and ecto says “who might be a wolf”
    Her suspects are silly, Clara, fixxxer, baggley and vale but subject to change.
    Says list is based on her earlier ISOs (can’t see them) and notes at home. But from memory sully one post, fixxxer tone, vale cool, Clara mechanics, nothing for baggley.
    Tells baggley discussion never a waste even though killing him might be (does this contradict above lylo convo?)
    Says not many places for wolves to hide. If she can focus on a villager to scrutinise that won’t help wolves. (Reading this a few times as I’m not understanding this post properly).
    Less worried about lynching a RV than NOT lynching a wolf. Max of 3 roles and 3 mislynches before it gets real what does this mean?)
    Explains she finds wolves by clearing villagers.
    Soft defense of Keith. Tells Clara her mechanism posts are a way a wolf would hide. Best way she can help roled villagers is by finding wolves (thought best way to find wolves was find villagers?).
    Lovefest with vale.
    Convo with Clara about role mechanics. Ecto says not a good idea to talk a lot about it on thread and to trust the RVs to do their thing.
    Ecto thinks mods would answer and role questions which Keith replies back with shruggy to anything that you’d ask mods. Ecto agrees.
    Ecto quotes Clara re talking about mechanics saying people should play their own way and it’s just her opinion but she would be suspicious. Clara says that when she has someone as village she wants to discuss these things with them.
    Ecto doesn’t have problem with players claiming NRV as wolfs know they are either roled or NRV. Says it’s a meaningless claim and baggley agrees
    Jokey post as a mod wanting no more use of lock clear.
    Baggly in his read likes where ecto head is at.
    Tells skunk it’s easier to iso everyone by starting at top with highest poster as it can only get easier.
    Tells choc chip how to adjust posts per page
    Skunk has good vibes off ecto in her iso.
    Morning of first munch posts at 8:32 saying “morning all”
    Not as confident as Keith with his village core. Has to keep reminding herself there are 4 wolves and could see a situation where only one active D0
    Friendly post to Uriel.
    Baggley has bad feeling about ecto think she has been a bit lazy.
    Ecto says she didn’t have a bad hangover as she had some kind of bug and left wedding early. (This contradicts her morning after wedding post)
    Says there is an eerie silence 30 mins before munch.

Asks fixxxer if he’s a wolf.
    Questions sullys use of words “wolf hunter” sully says her view is their is 3 wolves plus wolf role hunter.

VALE MUNCHED

30 mins after - RIP Vale. Always sucks to be the first one munched. At least he wasn't a Roled Village which was something I was a bit concerned by when I put him on my list of suspects. Don't think we can read too much into why they went for him - probably just taking a solid player out of the game. (I dunno, I read this on the morning of munch and something about it had me not believing it was sincere)
    2 hrs after munch next - They would. Sullys postings this morning aren't making me feel any better about her BUT I'm not going to tunnel quite so early on and will be looking elsewhere for today (literally today Monday). (Shade of sully who is NRV)
    Nrly 5 hrs after - Jeez. Over 3 days since opening I made under 50 posts. Now that it's being counted I'm feeling weirdly inhibited and like every post I make really needs to mean something. This one doesn't. I'm trying to get over it.
    Fixxxer asks her gin to head who she would kill. She says Clarabel
    Post about boards on phone being horrible
    Asks fixxxer who they would lynch right now. He says cheezy to wake them up.
    Says farewell to Baggly and asks drummer is he a wolf.
    Helpful post to Clara re keeping track of interactions.
    Any strong reads yourself BH? I'm going back and rereading, making some notes. I was obviously off with Vale but what struck me is that a few of the reads following mine were broadly similar. Now I wasn't even close to being first to post a reads list but I am the only one I know is Team Village for sure. I also had clear reasons for mine. Not sure everyone can say the same.
    Says she’s had a busy day. Tells dandy wolves often hide in low posters but there’s been games where that’s not the case.
    Choc has ecto as wolfyish but when ecto replies, she doesn’t bring this up but questions his reads on other players.
    Asks cheezy who they are accusing first.
    Keith asks why ecto would feel bad putting roled player on her dodgy list she says she’s always concerned it will ID them but less concerned this game. Keith says having RV on dodgy list covers them from being munched.
    Helpful post to drumpot re roles.
    First post of lynch day - says morning and asks players how they feel about doing read lists.
    Tells whiplashy single bandwagon bad and would be good to have 2-3 wagons.
    Wants to know who dandy’s 2 suspects are.
    Asks sully if they have any reads. Sully says fluff from everyone.
    Tells thread to expect table soon but busy in work.
    Says bye to skunk and welcomes strawbs.
    Strawbs tells ecto she’s voted for her for her first post after vales munch. Shrugs it off as strawbs not being up to speed with thread.
    Reads of Keith (village read) dandy (null) and Bh( strong village) Says won’t do usual wall of text. Doing Clara, choc and drumpot next.
    Aware notes might not make sense so feel free to ask questions.
    Keith questions her read on him re TMI. Thinks his outrage is a bit OTT. Says she’s entitled to be suspicious of whomever she likes. Back n forth about BR and goes back on what she initially took from Keith and Barney convo. Ends with pacman face. Keith tells her about MD and ecto says she’s spotted it. In general she says she puts thoughts out so that they can be hashed out with someone else to see where they are wrong (is this a way of backtracking?) changes subject to asking a question “what does slot mean” and saying she only has 20 posts left.
    Looking for reads list from dandy and says he’s erratic.
    Read list of drum, choc and Clara. Says drum wolfy. Drum replies that this is what happens when he didn’t have d0 to get fluff out of system.
    More notes based off ISOing but doesn’t like that iso doesn’t give context. Kitten, whippy, fixxxer, strawbs/skunk, trit. Whippy only one with neutral to wolf read.
    Asks dandy again for reads list.
    Last of iso notes. Says cheezy and Uriel haven’t made post count, asks if modkill better than lynching. Barney, Uriel, sully, cheezy overall says not much to go on. Says not convinced enough to vote sully lynch one (sully in the running for lynch right now)
    Votes drumpot as most wolfy lean. Concerned she’s a top 3 poster.
    Highlights a post from sully that’s nagging her. Sully replies saying only wolf lean sully has is ecto as her style is different. Ecto asks how do and says it’s a desperate attempt to throw shade without substance.
    Posts lynch count
    Says she doesn’t like the single wagon.
    Shows dandy the rules as per posting requirements and reiterates that sully is a she not he.
    Asks dandy what kitten is right about and heading off for dinner.
    Drumpot votes ecto. Ecto wonders if retaliation vote. Says drumpot contradicts himself. Was open to taking vote off him but not now. (Who would she have moved vote to?)
    Not impressed with level of posting after limit lifted.
    Thinks she’s getting a tad obsessed and glad thread locked for night.
    Uriel asks her who she would shoot. She says drummer possibly trit and wouldn’t bother with sully only because she looks like getting lynched so a waste of bullet.
    Says she has sort of iso Keith already.
    Says if she shot trit (hypothetically) it would be a sort of gamble that would clear things for her.
    Tells dandy she isod him same time as Keith which is why she was looking for his reads list. Says dandy’s play style different to hers but his reads made sense. Unless he was playing her.
    Tells choc to get a vote in.
    Thinks it’s quiet cos sully isn’t a wolf (Clarabel or kitten said this earlier).
    Checks one of Uriel’s nicknames
    Tells Keith sully didn’t suspect him but did suspect ecto for flimsy reasons.

Lynch closed

Going through who voted where with Keith. (2 posts)
    Says fingers crossed sully is a wolf.
    Notes dandy’s story is dark this evening.
    Going through votes again says drummer wagon started late and if sully flips wolf would be more interesting.
    Tells cheezy to up post count if villager and share opinions.
    Jokey post about Uriel language
    Says Keith is skeeter.
    Tells drumpot if he’s not a wolf to get posting as suspicions can change.

NIGHT STARTS

Trit & Keith killed both vanilla town

conclusions
    One of the highest posters. Lots of filler posts like, posts to Uriel are all fun, not game. Lots of helpful posts to players about mislynches, posts per page, boards on phone, etc. Contradicting what she says ie: being drunk. Has only one wolf read out of her reads so is she pocketing? Also, when saying she thought of jumping off drumpot, she never says who for, why? Shades sully a bit too who does say that ecto is her wolfiest player because of her style this game.

For so many posts I can’t see that much wolf hunting going on but she’s always asking others for theirs. Is this a ploy to see what way the game is going? I’m sticking with my gut and leaving ecto in wolf pile.

Gonna do whiplashy next. Dreading dandy’s one :D but I’m glad of the extra time this phase.

VOTED FOR BY Total
    sullivlo sKeith, Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter 5
    Drumpot Ectoplasm, choc chip, Dandy 3
    Ectoplasm sullivlo, Drumpot 2
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium 2
    choc chip Cheezy 1
    Tritium Clarabel 1
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k 1
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake 1

My personal opinion is that it's possible Trit was munched and sKeith was vigged. The reason I think this is that Trit being munched throws shade on Clarabel - and to a lesser extent me as I said I'd maybe shoot Trit if I had a gun. The other reason is that sKeith as the person who voted first for Sully and kind of drove that wagon was an obvious person for the wolves to leave alive for a mislynch.
    I also think that we are probably in Column A. I think sKeith was trying to draw a peek to determine if there was a role hunter among the wolves. Can't be 100% sure on that one and we'll probably find out tomorrow.

Agree that SK was likely shot, but for opposite reasons - no one is on Trit other than Clarabel. Clarabel would be the only person i'd think might shoot Trit.

No one is on SK, but if they were suspicious after Sulli flipped good, then any vig might well have shot him. So I think sK is a far likelier vig target.

I have to go catch up on work so I'll expect your analysis of my posts and get back on it later. ;) I do think I jumped on Drumpot at a cr*ppy time yesterday. Real life is my only excuse, but I did try to flag that it was coming as I was doing my catch up and realised that his summary post was the only thing standing out to me.

I've used up a load of posts this morning. I'll be back later with something more substantial.

For so many posts I can’t see that much wolf hunting going on but she’s always asking others for theirs. Is this a ploy to see what way the game is going? I’m sticking with my gut and leaving ecto in wolf pile.

You know what. That's twice now I've been accused of doing no wolf hunting. And it is pissing me right off. I've ISOd every player and given notes. I've asked questions and I've actually been around and engaged with players.
    What exactly does wolf hunting look like ?Because if your ISO of me is an example it sucks.

I'm done for the day. I need a break.

I’ve gone through every one of your posts and that’s my conclusion. I’m concerned that you haven’t said who you would have lynched if you came off Drumpot. Also concerned that you don’t want to discuss the contradictions. Maybe I’ve read them wrong and you could have chatted to me about it but no, you don’t want to talk at all now.

I’m moving on to other players now.

Ecto, in Strawbs notes it says that you said it that Trit being shot would confirm something for you. What did it confronts?

Also do you think the second kill was VIG because there was two kills? (Only trying to understand why this is a theory). Was it not night 1 and all Vigs are “even night vigs” so is that not night 2,4 etc? Then this would have to be JOAT role? If not it’s an extra wolf kill for some reason.

Looking at the OP again, I think I’m starting to get my head around the game. So mods rand the game (maybe toss a coin) for A or B. Then they maybe roll a dice to see if it’s column A - E.

Anybody got any idea of how Mafia role cop really helps wolves? We all find out who they kill so I’m not sure how this really helps them. Perhaps is it more like a seer role where they target somebody and can change their mind ? (Then why would they kill SK or Trit?). If we understood this role maybe we would be able to narrow down the worlds?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Drummer I didn’t jump on anyone else’s opinion of you. I was already involved in quiet a nice tunnel of Baggly. I know it sucks that you’re being held accountable for his posts, but they have to be taken into consideration. You haven’t done anything so far to change my mind. A lot can happen between now and next lynch but I think it’s fair to warn you that right now, my votes on you. It’d be far worse to wait until 5 mins before lynch and throw in my vote then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Anybody got any idea of how Mafia role cop really helps wolves? We all find out who they kill so I’m not sure how this really helps them. Perhaps is it more like a seer role where they target somebody and can change their mind ? (Then why would they kill SK or Trit?). If we understood this role maybe we would be able to narrow down the worlds?

I’m guessing that the role cop puts in the person s/he wants to target before the munch deadline, so for example last nigh s/he targets x. X comes back NRV. So instead of munching x the wolf’s go for either SK or trit. They don’t know if they are roled or not but they have better odds of guessing a RV.

From OP

Role Cop: Learns the role of the player they target each night. Note that the village does not have one of these in this set up.

I presume it's essentially a seer for the wolves. They choose XXX and are told what role they have.

• Advertisement

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Drummer I didn’t jump on anyone else’s opinion of you. I was already involved in quiet a nice tunnel of Baggly. I know it sucks that you’re being held accountable for his posts, but they have to be taken into consideration. You haven’t done anything so far to change my mind. A lot can happen between now and next lynch but I think it’s fair to warn you that right now, my votes on you. It’d be far worse to wait until 5 mins before lynch and throw in my vote then.

If you are good then I think tunnel is appropriate, if you are bad then your behavior adds up. I’ve been very active and trying to get sleuthing so I’m not really sure how you having more to go on hasn’t changed your views. I’m guessing until I die or some legitimate goody clears me you are going to stick with me but I love a good nemisis, maybe that can be you!

I still find your voting logic very off but that’s not enough on its own.

Advertisement