Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Drumpot wrote: »
    I would of thought a good strategy now is to have everybody give their reason for voting for Sulli and we can go back through the thread to see if this matches up with their ongoing discussions or comments.

Then see what Skeith and Trit said that would have them targets. I think somebody said somebody was shot. How doesn’t anybody know that? What’s that about? How does that fit into which world we are in?

Has there been any movement on this? I haven't noticed much comment on why people voted sulli, and maybe we need to look into this more.

To clear up the second part, either trit or sk was shot. My guess is sK and that it was a JOAT (meaning we're in one of 2 worlds). I think it was a result of sK starting the bandwagon on sulli.

I'm a lot less clear on what trit did to get munched (or shot, if i'm wrong on the above) and need to look at this.

So if we think column B has a seer for the wolves then it’s prob a decent shout that we are in column A and only have a town doctor! As said we should know by next munch (Friday) if there is no Vig kill.

Sorry Drumpot, I'm not picking on you, I just keep noticing your posts. Can you explain to me why we're likely in Column A? I don't get that...

Ecto said something similar (I can't find the post where she said it right now) and I'm missing your reasoning...

Barney92 wrote: »
    Ah yes, I did miss it. When I read the start of the post it didn't seem like you were going to say anything like bye or RIP. So that's six who have expressed sadness after each munch. Not really much saying there is at least one wolf in that six given there are four wolves and 13 of us left I suppose. Even randomly you'd expect 2 to be in that group of 6 (slightly less than 2 I suppose technically).

Barney, I agree with the stats, but it feels like you made a half-hearted attempt to make something of this and then almost immediately rowed back on it. I find everything else you've done really concise and helpful. This RIP thing feels funny to me.

Couldn't be any more straight forward really but a change of pace and so many votes cast early. Think I was the only one proposing FFAs yesterday, already 4 votes in makes me think that may not be happening on D2 again

I'd support FFAs. I think Sulli died because a bandwagon was formed, and it would give far more info on the next lynching if we all did FFAs. I'm nearly up to speed so happy to do one tomorrow - should be around after lunch.

If I could multi-quote I think I'd use fewer posts. :(

Choc Chip - The biggest non Sully wagon was on him at first (3 votes a piece at the start iirc) but I don't think there were reasons beyond placeholder/self preservation. Don't think he voted Sully for self preservation at the time though. slight vilage lean

her / she ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Barney, I agree with the stats, but it feels like you made a half-hearted attempt to make something of this and then almost immediately rowed back on it. I find everything else you've done really concise and helpful. This RIP thing feels funny to me.

I still stand behind it choc. I think some of the people weren't quite sincere. I do admit it that I don't know which of you but it might be a deciding factor for me if I otherwise can't choose between two for a lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Andy, I really don't want you to be wolfy, but I'm a little concerned about the lack of stories this game (Kitten highlighted this last night), your potential pocketing of me, and now the above. What do you mean by "even if I am [a wolf]"?

Maybe I'm being pedantic, but I'm just a little unsettled.

P.S. Sorry - just saw your post as I'm hitting send so understand if you can't get back til tomorrow!

I will answer this because my ocd won't let a question go unanswered if i have seen it.

Not sure if you are allowed to mets yourself but I'll risk a wsrning. My stories have always come in the twilight time unless prompted or dead. Or teilight times are once every teo dsys so the stories will be limited. If you want an extra addition inbetween I'll do one otherwise i won't.

What i meant by even if i am a wolf because i could be, couldn't I. The only people that know I'm not are the wolves and me.

If i have some suspicionon me I'll live longer as the wolves will hope i get mislynched. So yeah in your eyes i ciuld be a wolf.

Not sure if you are allowed to mets yourself but I'll risk a wsrning. My stories have always come in the twilight time unless prompted or dead. Or teilight times are once every teo dsys so the stories will be limited. If you want an extra addition inbetween I'll do one otherwise i won't.

What i meant by even if i am a wolf because i could be, couldn't I. The only people that know I'm not are the wolves and me.

If i have some suspicionon me I'll live longer as the wolves will hope i get mislynched. So yeah in your eyes i ciuld be a wolf.

Apologies - the story comment was meta so i'll take that back. Though I do want to know what my annie wilkes alter-ego does to BH next.

Anyway. So following on from schrodingers ISO from trit, we now have schrodingers wolf. That's not inspiring me with confidence Dandy, though I just don't know if a wolf would be so brazen...

I still stand behind it choc. I think some of the people weren't quite sincere. I do admit it that I don't know which of you but it might be a deciding factor for me if I otherwise can't choose between two for a lynch.

We've got 13 players. 6 of them said RIP (or something similar). If things are so close that you're basing your decision on who said RIP, you may as well toss a coin Barney old chap. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Getting in early because I’ll be around in the morning, but after that I’m not sure.

#FFA2 (hope that’s right!)
    Drummer I admit it’s a bit tunnelly but that’s where I’m at. It started with baggly and I’ve just not been able to let it go. Drummers comment about possibly being RV screamed wolf to me. This is where my vote currently is.

Dandy Didn’t like the way he tried to save Sully last night but left it way too late to actually count when there was so few people online. Also didn’t like the comment something along the lines of even if I am a wolf. What villager says that? Debating switching my vote to here

Strawbs This is flimsy but it’s all I have. Highly unlikely to actually vote on her right now. In her ISO of me I didn’t like the way she made it seem like I was over focusing on roles, in particular the motion detector. It was an ongoing conversation between a few players but to read her iso it sounds like it’s me just being wolfie. ( sorry strawbs. I do appreciate the effort you’re putting in, if you’re village :D )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

We've got 13 players. 6 of them said RIP (or something similar). If things are so close that you're basing your decision on who said RIP, you may as well toss a coin Barney old chap. :D

Yeah, it mightn't be much better but it's something. I guess we shall see how effective it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

How come you didn't switch off sultan Uriel? Your thought process here seems to suggest someone coming to the realisation that sully is probably good but you didn't switch off them.

I didn't switch because 1)Sultan didn't give a reason not to, and 2)while others raise suspicions none where of such strong leaning to make me change. I'd be changing from one reasonably weak reason to another. I also figured worse case scenario was sultan was NRV, as if she was an RV she'd surely declare with the heat on. A shot in the dark at someone else could have put heat on a RV.

Overall :best case scenario - Sultan a wol. Worse case: she's an RV. Somewhere in the middle: an NRV.

I didn't have any information that brought me to a place where I had sensible, justified alternative vote unfortunately.

On the lead up to the lynch I tried rattling around to see if I could get some motion and bring some new information into the mix but didn't really get anythig useful

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Well Baggly was defensive too, so much so he felt the need to claim NRV on day 0.

I had not considered KK but I guess thats what you mean?

Why are you so annoyed with Dandy? The main Dandy read that seemed completely off was the switch on Baggly DP when one of them hadn't even posted yet.
    I'm annoyed with Dandy cause he's doing Wolfy things and just not offering anything as to why. We don't have the luxury of a mislynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Morning all. Congrats Tusk on losing your mod virginity! BH - not necessarily - could be 4 goons and no role cop (unless you know something we don’t)

Welcome back Vale, RIP Murray

Fixxxer the post limit doesn’t kick in until after munch on Monday

I think they are just randed as per normal based on the roles in the matrix and if you have a role it is your role for the game

Yea I reckon it will bring us up pretty close to it

I reckon it will be a nightmare to mod and keep track of the votes, glad its not me!

Where did this happen??

Thanks sKeith but worries me that you figured out that he could be a RV and you posted that on the thread :confused

That role sounds like a hard one to play well

Gone very quiet in here. By my reckoning there are still 5 people to post but they may not be aware the game has started yet

You weren't scolded! It was just pointed out that you should be more careful about revealing possible roled players - not that you cannot discuss the roles

What give you that impression Baggly :D

If he is the vig, you are safe until N2 as I don't think he can shoot until then

That would be some game!

Exactly - as we start learning what roles people have then it will help narrow down what roles we are playing with. The downside of that though is that the wolves will also get to know

I’m sitting waiting on Buble to start :-)

I wish!!

Morning all, great gig last night. Busy day today as have my house warming tonight. Will be here on and off. In relation to SK and BH - I think SK is just being his usual self and happy to believe for now that BH read the matrix wrong

It was a great night, didn't have the head space yesterday to be able to read the thread on the phone! Back in work today so will be on more. RIP Vale

The village don't have but the wolves may have one depending on what column we are working from

We are using 35 hour days so there is no lynch until tomorrow night

I took the whole shoot Baggly thing as a joke carried over from playing popcorn, never actually thought Vale was serious about it

Would the village not be able to work out what roles we are playing with based on any power roles announced on death?

That happened to before, I deleted my history on the phone and it went back to normal

I was wondering why Clarabel was popping up on people radar so much so went back and read her posts again. 51 posts and all pretty much fluff or mechanics except for her read list which was very soft and even included two people that are not even playing! >> Copy of m post

Aw by Baggly. Welcome Drummer, hopefully you won't be need to one of these to dig tunnels :D:D

Wolf would normally give soft reads as its easier to back track. I am not saying she is defo a wolf as it was D0 so hard to get a read on people but it's something to keep in mind. The mention of QB and Strawberry was weird - fair enough QB has posted as she is modding but there are no posts from Strawberry as she is not playing yet Clarabel put them both as wolfy.

Do people realise there is no lynch tonight so votes don’t need to be until tomorrow?

Get their vote in

Hi Drumpot, what makes you think you can’t post until Thursday?

I agree that people should vote for who they think is most wolfy as it will give us more information to work with later in the game.

As an aside - Sulli is a she not a he.

Well Baggly wasn't exactly a no show. He withdrew from the game. Mods usually prefer to use subs if they are available as it doesn't upset the balance of the game and gives someone else an opportunity to play

Bye Skunk, welcome Strawberry

That wouldn't make sense from a game point of view as then everyone would know the person was roled. If it was a RV, then the wolves would know who to munch. As SK says - if subs are available the preference is to use them

Sorry thought I responded to you on this. My issue is that you were possibly outing another players role which I didn't agree with. But you personally outed yourself as having a BR, not another player outing you - you see the difference? As I said previously I don't actually have a wolf lean on you

Vote Dublinandy2

I have put in a vote on Dandy mainly based on the above:
    1. Didn't like how he thought two players playing the same role could be different alignments even before Drumpot had posted!
    2. His flip flopping on votes. Voting Sulli to save CC even though he thinks there are more likely wolves and then switching to Fixxxer because he called him out on it.

All players will have a certain level of fluff posts. Usually Dandy's thing is his stories which don't be appearing much this game and seem to have been replaced with the graphic but I am not sure if he is pocketing with these as a lot of them were done on request, not only to get people on side with him.

You think you get invested in it when playing - wait until you are modding!!

You only have to make it to 7 and then the limit is lifted

You back tracking on Drumpot now? Thought you said he wasn’t a wolf?

But how can we scrutinise a player that is not posting? I get what your are saying but there is not much we can about it until either they post / are subbed / modkilled

I’m here now, evenings aren’t great for me. Dandy I see you flipped your vote again!

At least you didn’t forget my story!

Yea poor BH, at least I look hot in your first story. Well I’m hardly ever here between when work ends and lynch is over

RIP Trit & SK. I assume the two deaths mean we are playing a game that has a Jack of all trades and they used their vig shot?

Can't be the vig as it is an even night vig and last night was N1

Happy birthday Clarabel. There is no way of know for sure as there is no flavour. We could assume that they are listed in the order - munch - jack kill - but it is just guessing

I would agree with Barney's reading of the role cop. It is like a wolf Seer, however in normal game I don't think they get their result before munch so probably the same in this game. Them munching Trit / SK means that if they have a role cop then they haven't been successful in finding a RV.
    I don't follow this? Why would a wolf try stop a villager being lynched?
    If we are in column a we have a town doctor and a JOAT

If we do have a vig kill then I reckon we can be certain we are in 2D. Anything else we would be still guessing

That would probably work if he done it earlier or it had more than impact, but I don't think anyone would buy that off him at this stage especially considering his vote was on Fixxxer at the time and therefore didn't reduce the votes on Sulli. He moved to Drumpot with 3 mins to go, not enough time

How so? Clarabel/QB Comment

Yea next lynch is tomorrow night:

D0 - Friday opening - Monday munch
    D1 - Monday munch - Tuesday lynch
    N1 - Tuesday lynch - Wednesday munch
    D2 - Wednesday munch - Thursday lynch
    N2 - Thursday lynch - Friday munch
    D3 - Friday munch - Saturday lynch
    N3 - Saturday lynch - Sunday munch 
    D4 - Sunday munch - Monday lynch
    N4 - Monday lynch - Tuesday munch
    D5 - Tuesday munch - Wednesday lynch

But for the JOAT role block to work as protection they would need to know who was a wolf and which wolf put in the kill order?

Yea I got your point on that and I agree. My point was in relation to your part about it coming in useful later if we have a RV

How do you guys find the time and the patience to do ISO’s? I started doing one in the last game and had to give up! Any tips?

Thanks girls, might try one if I get time some day during work. Evenings are a no go

Going to put a vote on kitten_k here. Going through her posts one by one I'm actually struck by how little substance there is to them. Mostly fluffy posts and commenting on other peoples interactions, and a feel good bit of question answering. The longest bit of input is on the do we or do we not have a JOAT. While useful to know, it doesn't help us hunt wolves very much, and is just the sort of chat I'd like to keep going if I was on team wolf.

Other little things like complimenting the people doing ISO lists (while not contributing and read lists herself) creating a little feel good bubble. No wolf hunting, at most a gentle poke at Dandy for flip flopping on votes. I can't see anywhere where she has put any pressure on another player to try and squeeze a useful interaction out of them.

I saw this post from Clarabel and I think it hits the nail on the head with what I'm thinking.

"Kitty kat is reminding me of QB when she was wolf (but not a smooth). "

There are friendly posts, there are helpful posts, but there are no honest to goodness wolf hunting posts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

On my break

Sorry about the he/she thing Choc Chip (and if I've made the same mistake for anyone else)...I have most people leaning a little village when I look at my notes but the more things go on the less I have making that so for these three so they are my ffa for now

Cheezy - needs to get involved and share opinions not just say he read everything
    Drumpot - Both he and Baggly share being very defensive
    Kitten - feel Kitty is holding back compared to others and Fixxers ISO of hers / Claras thoughts are understandable

Barney, Dandy, Whip, Clara I can see people mentioning but at least for now im seeing them clash with more people than the 3 above. If Drumpot or Cheezy were pulling people up on dodgy posting instead of being defensive for example that would make me less suspicious. sK was the most likely villager for me before as he almost draws suspicon to see who will jump on him as NRV, I don't see people doing such things now.

Ecto, Strawbs & Fixxer now with their contributions which gets the village talking especially if they are leaning wolf on ISOs (thus potentially eliminating team possibilities) are leaning village for me. First two more so but none are clear in any way, someone always surprises you.

#FFA 2

1. Cheezy
    2. Drumpot
    3. Kitten

Had a longer break than usual and decided to try something different that the other thread makes easier for lazy people. The Brackets (are ony based off the votes)
    sKeith wrote: »
    Vote sullivlo

(Vilager who voted for a villager)
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Vote Sullivlo

??? that was the first to follow someone elses lead and makes it 2-0 (slight wolf lean)
    tritium wrote: »
    vote choc chip
    vote dublinandy2
    vote choc chip

A now dead villager voted, changed then changed back. Maybe trying to see which alternative wagon could be started and who would jump on or more likely just unsure.
    Vote choc chip

The first person to jump on to a 2nd vote option, I don't remember this vote being explained on thread either. Sul 2 Choc 2 (Slight Wolf lean)
    Uriel. wrote: »
    sullivlo

Puts now confirmed Villager Sully back top with 3 (Slight Wolf Lean)
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Vote choc chip

Self preservation vote, she is a villager but only one vote for Choc was explained on thread iirc now 3-3
    Vote sullivo
    Vote fixxxer

I think there was some issue with him choosing fixxer to change to cos Fixxer suggested he switch from Sully or similar but he did switch from a villager (Slight Village Lean)
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Vote tritium

I later did the same and this I think was shortly after my ISO of him which may have influenced, I changed my vote when he addressed something. He's now confirmed a dead villager so her (Null/Wolf lean) but she changes her vote later
    Vote: ectoplasm

Seemed to kind of go against the grain at the time. That might have changed the more Strawbs has caught up but calling out an active payer like that isn't what I'd expect from a wolf (Slight Village Lean)

Vote Tritium

think there are a few more posts before I change my vote.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Vote Dublinandy2

This may have been when DAndy made a odd call about Drumpot who hadn't posted yet but i'd have to check. Based on something and I think mentioned on thread while not being a main bandwagon so
    (Null/Village lean)
    Vote clarabel

I feel like I could say the same for this from Barney except I don't recall him and her at each other too much, still a vote though (Null/Vil read)
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Vote sullivlo

Fixxer voting dead villager Sully at this point doesn't look great as it pusher her ahead in the tally (Slight wolf lean)
    vote clarabel

Clara voted Trit Trit voted Clara, if he had gone first that might explain hers away more but he's a villager so this does not help her vote
    Unvote: ectoplasm

Vote: whiplashy

I read Strawbs first vote well and although you can't be sure casting more doubt / drawing more attention to yourself by voting off wagon twice doesn't seem like a wolf hiding (Null/Slight vil lean)
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Vote Drumpot

I think DP got more votes later so then who started it might become more noteworth but for now (Null/Village lean)
    Unvote: Tritium

Vote: sullivlo

Tritium addressed some of my concerns and I had to sleep so moved to my next most likely wolf. I think Ecto highlighted why a wolf wouldn't jump onto a wagon at this stage
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Unvote: chocolate chip

Would have been a village lean for leaving a lynch rival but we know sully is good so this actually reflects more on Ecto than herself.
    Vote Ectoplasm

2 in a row for Ecto quick. Not sure if I recall too much between DP and Ecto on thread but he stayed on him. (Null/Slight wolf lean)
    Vote Drumpot

She never went the self preservation route voting against Sully but now a Drumpot vote could be that, or it could be a wolf jumping on to the swinging breeze. Only because she didn't vote to save before does this stay (Null)
    Vote drumpot

Voted previously for Fixxer and Sully before that but this time Dandy sticks on the now growing Drumpot side vote. Considering the other wagon was on a villager thats not actually a terrible thing so (Null/Village)
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Vote Dandy

Clara moving and she gave a reason on thread for DAndy even if it wasn't enough for others to follow her lead (Null/Slight Village Lean)
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Vote drumpot

voted Sully (good yesterday), the other wagon was Drumpot and now that is where your early vote goes. Keeping him in contention (Null)
    Vote fixxxer

Jumping off DP yesterday and on to Fixxer again, at least it's consistant and with others voting so early and it being different to theirs and not starting a wagon its hard to read it (Null)

I think this is returning to original thoughts - Ecto, Whip, Ecto . I don't think a new wolf is stoking fires off bandwagons like this but I think like sK before im afraid to tunnel Strawbs again this game (Slight Village Lean)
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Vote Kitten_k

This is right after his ISO of Kitten where he agreed with Clara saying she was playing like a recent Wolf (Slight Village Lean)

The Above post was accidentally also posted in the votes thread where I quoted everything from if a mod wants to delete it^

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Will be on little enough today,probably just breaks until I can get off at 5 later.

I’m at 5pm on day of sully lynch and I’m losing the will to live! Be finished before lunchtime

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

@Those calling me defensive I call BS. Particularly when they don’t even mention my efforts yesterday to work out some elements of our position and totally ignored reviewing the last 3 deaths. I can see the wolves in the BR saying “let’s drive drumpot mad by ignoring everything else and just keep going for him”. Any villager reading this should be very dubious of people ignoring so many other things to focus on one element of my posting. That I defend and respond to accusations!! Wow , that’s soooooo wolfy!!

Some people are complaining that Sulli didn’t defend herself enough and now I’m being singled out for defending myself too much. Seriously? So what is the most villagey , least wolfy way to defend yourself? :rolleyes:

Can nobody else see what’s happened? I hadn’t even posted and somebody was already singling me out as suspicious for Bagglys posting. Any villager reading this, just look at the people going after me since I joined. I seem to be a very easy target because I can’t defend or respond to Bagglys posting. Even if I read back what Baggly wrote how the f**k do I know what they were thinking?

Whatever about people who initially thought I was a bit suspect , after my contributions yesterday I’m very suspect of people pointing a finger at me with nothing more then “defensive” as the reason. That is literally the only reason. Other then Whippys even more flimsy reason where he half quoted a post where I basically said what I thought SK was doing (re BR).
    Thanks Clarabel.

In fairness a sneaky wolf could play dumb and it would be a good strategy to blend in.

Now if wolves are reading this, they could take this that I’m a RV trying to court some attention to blend

Above post was the reason whippy voted me. Yeh, concrete stuff...

And for the record , I’m not angry or getting narky guys. I’m enjoying the game, I get a bit intense writing but it’s all fair game and in good spirits. I enjoy the dance. I was thinking yesterday “do all my defensive posts read like they are in all caps?”! :pac:

• Advertisement

Drummie what's with the bread crumbs?

Going to the Fleetwood mac gig tonight so will need to make a lynch call early on.

Mulling over it.

I've popped a vote on cheezy for now, but will do an FFA after lunch. I'm hopeful cheezy will be on to chat with us and give some opinions in the meantime.

Fixxxer - I saw your post at 5.30am and was very tired. For a minute, I didn't realise it was an ISO and thought that Vale was back. I was So CONFUSED.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning all. So I took my break and I'm back and ready to go at it.

Drummer, it's entirely possible for someone to suspect you and also be village. As with Strawbs suspecting me, I initially thought she was wolfy and trying to rattle me but I don't know that any wolf does that much work so I'm leaning village for now. So you can't just say anyone who suspects me is a wolf - hell I suspect everyone to some degree and I know that in the majority of cases I'd be wrong as there is only 4 wolves.

We really do need to lynch a wolf tonight to give us a decent chance of winning. Live voting thread hasn't actually done that much to prompt discussions so I'd very much favour #FFAs from people today, preferably earlier rather than later.

I'm going to do my own digging and notes on everyone who is left. Villagers really need to be active today - I know life etc., but still as much as possible.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Drummie what's with the bread crumbs?

Ecto had a go at me for voting for them because I voted for them because they singled out me and voted for me.

Everybody speaks to me presuming I am bad so they never actually think “we’ll if Drumpot was good would that make sense for a villager to do that?”. I’ve been on BH suspect list since my 4th post !

So I feel like I’ve been targeted right from the off and that Bagglys posting is being used against me and nothing I’ve said makes a difference. There isn’t an awful lot I can do about that. So when Ecto voted for me I thought I would vote for him cause the village would quickly look at Ecto. I’ve left breadcrumbs Before and villages aren’t always the most thorough when looking for clues!

So the evidence against me is Baggly and I’ve been defencive. I’ve been defensive because I can’t defend or explain Bagglys comments and have been on the back foot with people targeting me even before I had posted!

I know that I won't be around til much later, so to keep myself honest for later I'll be aiming to look at:

Clarabel - your posting really dropped off yesterday. I need to look at whether there was much substance, but you went from one of the most prolific, to very little posting.
    Kitten K - You've been a little quiet. I've liked a couple of your posts and you've pointed out things (e.g. Dandy's play) that I hadn't noticed, but less than I'd like.
    Uriel - quality over quantity. I feel he knows exactly what is going on and is keeping cards close.
    Whippy / Drumpot - I need to look at this interaction more closely as I've only been able to look over briefly.
    Cheezy - who is cheezy? What does he think?

Ecto had a go at me for voting for them because I voted for them because they singled out me and voted for me.

Everybody speaks to me presuming I am bad so they never actually think “we’ll if Drumpot was good would that make sense for a villager to do that?”. I’ve been on BH suspect list since my 4th post !

So I feel like I’ve been targeted right from the off and that Bagglys posting is being used against me and nothing I’ve said makes a difference. There isn’t an awful lot I can do about that. So when Ecto voted for me I thought I would vote for him cause the village would quickly look at Ecto. I’ve left breadcrumbs Before and villages aren’t always the most thorough when looking for clues!

So the evidence against me is Baggly and I’ve been defencive. I’ve been defensive because I can’t defend or explain Bagglys comments and have been on the back foot with people targeting me even before I had posted!

to be honest there is nothing wrong with suspecting you because I suspected Baggly as you are playing the same role / slot. If he was dodgy you are dodgy. It is connected. If I suspected Skunk Strawbs would have been more suspect to begin with for example although I am enjoying her ISOs since taking over that account. Try looking for wolves instead of talking about your situation if you cannot address baggly as you say.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning all. So I took my break and I'm back and ready to go at it.

Drummer, it's entirely possible for someone to suspect you and also be village. As with Strawbs suspecting me, I initially thought she was wolfy and trying to rattle me but I don't know that any wolf does that much work so I'm leaning village for now. So you can't just say anyone who suspects me is a wolf - hell I suspect everyone to some degree and I know that in the majority of cases I'd be wrong as there is only 4 wolves.

We really do need to lynch a wolf tonight to give us a decent chance of winning. Live voting thread hasn't actually done that much to prompt discussions so I'd very much favour #FFAs from people today, preferably earlier rather than later.

I'm going to do my own digging and notes on everyone who is left. Villagers really need to be active today - I know life etc., but still as much as possible.

Ecto where did I say “anybody voting for me is a wolf?”.

I said anybody who is still clinging to either what Baggly said (I can’t do anything about what he said) or me being defencive (I’ve given very good reason and explained in detail why I’m defencive) should be watched. It’s either lazy /tunnel village play or wolves picking a soft target.

People aren’t judging what I have been posting, they are just looking for reasons to find me more suspect. If you were reading the posts of people who find me suspect you would swear I haven’t done one think remotely villagey. Like maybe try and suggest a strategy

- try to figure out which world we are in
    - try to see if people will review the deaths and see what we can get from that
    - ask for people to offer more meat to why I’m bad, not just “baggly and “being defensive” (Sulli was given out to for me not being defensive enough and now I’m being too defensive!)

Please do some digging Ecto, look into my posts if you like. Can you do me one favour, just review them on both sides , that I’m good and I’m bad, so you can give me a fair trial. And then at least allow me the chance to give a defence without this also being held against me.

to be honest there is nothing wrong with suspecting you because I suspected Baggly as you are playing the same role / slot. If he was dodgy you are dodgy. It is connected. If I suspected Skunk Strawbs would have been more suspect to begin with for example although I am enjoying her ISOs since taking over that account. Try looking for wolves instead of talking about your situation if you cannot address baggly as you say.

You aren’t looking for wolves, you are just looking to pin some flimsy theory on my head.

This is actually a very Wolf move, act like you are doing something villagey and throw an accusation at another. You don’t even have a definitive read of me, just a generically lazy summary.

Your FFA of me is just words and no meaningful reasoning. I’m voting you unless you can come up with a decent explanation for why I’m worthy of such attention.

• Advertisement

You aren’t looking for wolves, you are just looking to pin some flimsy theory on my head.

This is actually a very Wolf move, act like you are doing something villagey and throw an accusation at another. You don’t even have a definitive read of me, just a generically lazy summary.

Your FFA of me is just words and no meaningful reasoning. I’m voting you unless you can come up with a decent explanation for why I’m worthy of such attention.

What Flimsy Theory ? You were not the one of my 3 I was expecting to vote for but you are there because my gut didn't like Baggly who was overly defensive so much so that he claimed NRV on night 0 and since you have taken over his slot haven't done much but talk about people being against you etc. I'm asking to hear who you suspect instead, how is that a bad move?

You can threaten to vote for me if you wan't and I'll readily admit I don't know who the wolves are but I feel others have been throwing accusations around more than yourself and the other two on that FFA. I made an FFA yesterday as well as today and urged others to even though people rally against you if you mention people in them.

Advertisement