Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ecto where did I say “anybody voting for me is a wolf?”.

I said anybody who is still clinging to either what Baggly said (I can’t do anything about what he said) or me being defencive (I’ve given very good reason and explained in detail why I’m defencive) should be watched. It’s either lazy /tunnel village play or wolves picking a soft target.

People aren’t judging what I have been posting, they are just looking for reasons to find me more suspect. If you were reading the posts of people who find me suspect you would swear I haven’t done one think remotely villagey. Like maybe try and suggest a strategy

- try to figure out which world we are in
    - try to see if people will review the deaths and see what we can get from that
    - ask for people to offer more meat to why I’m bad, not just “baggly and “being defensive” (Sulli was given out to for me not being defensive enough and now I’m being too defensive!)

Please do some digging Ecto, look into my posts if you like. Can you do me one favour, just review them on both sides , that I’m good and I’m bad, so you can give me a fair trial. And then at least allow me the chance to give a defence without this also being held against me.

Oh I plan to dig a lot today and into everyone. I'm equal opportunity like that ;)

The thing is though, trying to figure out what world we're in doesn't actually do a lot to help us...the wolves know whether they have a role hunter or not. Based on that and the fact that we seem to have a JOAT, they already know which world we are in. We either have 2 or 3 roles but discussing that doesn't actually find us any wolves.

Reviewing deaths is ok to some degree but you're always guessing at motives with this. I dont want to seem negative - maybe there is info to be found there that I'm not seeing. Have you done this review yourself? Did you find anything?

Asking for more meat from people for their reasons for voting you is reasonable, although if you are villager the better way to counter this is to try and find the wolves yourself and make a case for it.

What I'm suggesting is that if you are team village try to focus outside yourself today. If you take accusations against you out of the picture who do you think is most suspicious and why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning all. So I took my break and I'm back and ready to go at it.

Drummer, it's entirely possible for someone to suspect you and also be village. As with Strawbs suspecting me, I initially thought she was wolfy and trying to rattle me but I don't know that any wolf does that much work so I'm leaning village for now. So you can't just say anyone who suspects me is a wolf - hell I suspect everyone to some degree and I know that in the majority of cases I'd be wrong as there is only 4 wolves.

We really do need to lynch a wolf tonight to give us a decent chance of winning. Live voting thread hasn't actually done that much to prompt discussions so I'd very much favour #FFAs from people today, preferably earlier rather than later.

I'm going to do my own digging and notes on everyone who is left. Villagers really need to be active today - I know life etc., but still as much as possible.

Have we learned nothing from the last long game?! :pac: Doing ISO doesn't clear anyone, yees i include myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

#FFA 2

1. Cheezy
    2. Drumpot
    3. Kitten
    What Flimsy Theory ? You were not the one of my 3 .

What does this mean? You FFAd me this morning.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well the rest of the post that was left out of the quote explains it. I think Ecto phrased it in a better way than me above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Player Start D1-1 Start D1-2 D1-D1 posts
    Dublinandy2 146 158 12
    Ectoplasm 107 118 11
    Clarabel 86 91 5
    Choc Chip 78 97 19
    Bounty Hunter 75 87 12
    kitten_k 48 57 9
    Whiplashy 45 55 10
    fixxxer 43 48 5
    Uriel. 36 39 3
    Barney92 35 49 14
    Strawberry Milkshake 13 24 11
    Drumpot 12 32 20
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 9 11 2

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Have we learned nothing from the last long game?! :pac: Doing ISO doesn't clear anyone, yees i include myself.

Yes...you'll notice my proviso. Leaning and for now ;)

Basically this game for me is like being stuck in a room with a bunch of strangers, some of whom want to kill me while I'm backed into a corner with a pen and paper as my weapons :D

Oh I plan to dig a lot today and into everyone. I'm equal opportunity like that ;)

The thing is though, trying to figure out what world we're in doesn't actually do a lot to help us...the wolves know whether they have a role hunter or not. Based on that and the fact that we seem to have a JOAT, they already know which world we are in. We either have 2 or 3 roles but discussing that doesn't actually find us any wolves.

Reviewing deaths is ok to some degree but you're always guessing at motives with this. I dont want to seem negative - maybe there is info to be found there that I'm not seeing. Have you done this review yourself? Did you find anything?

Asking for more meat from people for their reasons for voting you is reasonable, although if you are villager the better way to counter this is to try and find the wolves yourself and make a case for it.

What I'm suggesting is that if you are team village try to focus outside yourself today. If you take accusations against you out of the picture who do you think is most suspicious and why?

I’m too busy defending myself from Baggly comments and for being “too defensive “ to investigate anything else. Maybe I should take the Sulli approach and let people say whatever they want, that worked out well for her.

I could be up for the lynch tonight so it’s hard to not try some self preservation. I don’t have a team or people backing me up. Actually there isn’t anybody even putting in any sort of defence for me so as a villager maybe I am better off letting you kill me and see if I can find somebody.

But I insist, when I come up good , villages get the thumbs out and look at the people going after me. Nobody has bothered doing that for sulli, I will of been the second villager to be lynched because of poor sleuthing or good manipulation from wolves.

Well the rest of the post that was left out of the quote explains it. I think Ecto phrased it in a better way than me above.

No, you said I wasn’t “one of my three” when I clearly was on your FFA. There’s no ambiguity here, catching you out on own lies, it’s there for all to see. You FFAd me and denies it less then a few posts later. A wolf getting caught in their own lies...

Actually the more I look at it the more I don't like this post
    with my FFA that includes you
    What Flimsy Theory ? You were not the one of my 3 .

That was not the end of the sentence. Anyone could go back a few posts and see I was saying you weren't the one I was expecting to vote for from those 3. Being in an FFA is not a flimsy theory.
    No, you said I wasn’t “one of my three” when I clearly was on your FFA. There’s no ambiguity here, catching you out on own lies, it’s there for all to see. You FFAd me and denies it less then a few posts later. A wolf getting caught in their own lies...

You were FFAd I never said you weren't. I was not expecting to vote for you from the 3

I'd like you to talk about who is a wolf. If all I can get is you calling me one because you appeared on an FFA fine

Player Subs total Start D1-1 Start D1-2 D1-D1 posts
    Dublinandy2 146 158 12
    Ectoplasm 107 118 11
    Choc Chip 78 97 19
    Clarabel 86 91 5
    Bounty Hunter 75 87 12
    Drumpot 55 67 87 20
    kitten_k 48 57 9
    Strawberry Milkshake 33 46 57 11
    Whiplashy 45 55 10
    Barney92 35 49 14
    fixxxer 43 48 5
    Uriel. 36 39 3
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 9 11 2

2 weeks and I've not opened my laptop! Can;t believe this game is making me do this. I was dreaming about WW last night, can I use my dreams in my reads :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've added in the subs posts to give a better indicated for Drum and Strawbs

My conclusions here.

Whippy, Barney and fixxxer - there's probably a wolf in there.

Uriel has wolf lean because of low posts BUT I will do an ISO on him now.

Cheesy - I dunno I am with BH on this but also not. surely if you were in a BR with other wolves theyd be saying, the heat is on..do something. Or maybe they are happy to bus him...It's odd. there's been no claim, neither no declaration of help me understand what is going on. Cheesy help us here please?

dandy is posting a lot but for me, not in a helpful village way. I will do an ISO on his posts from yesterday

• Advertisement

I’m too busy defending myself from Baggly comments and for being “too defensive “ to investigate anything else. Maybe I should take the Sulli approach and let people say whatever they want, that worked out well for her.

I could be up for the lynch tonight so it’s hard to not try some self preservation. I don’t have a team or people backing me up. Actually there isn’t anybody even putting in any sort of defence for me so as a villager maybe I am better off letting you kill me and see if I can find somebody.

But I insist, when I come up good , villages get the thumbs out and look at the people going after me. Nobody has bothered doing that for sulli, I will of been the second villager to be lynched because of poor sleuthing or good manipulation from wolves.

Ok 2 things. Am pretty sure Strawbs is doing that for Sully right now.

And also my point is that if you are villager being so defensive is playing into the wolves hands. What I'm asking you to do is stop playing defense and go on offense.

The more you insist that all you can do is defend yourself, the wolfier you look. Do some ISOs, have a look at other people...Like what did you think about fixxxer's ISO of Kitten?

Also I have to say people haven't hugely come after you. I think you have 1 vote on you? So do I. I've defended myself best I can and moved on. If it gets to 6/7pm and it really does look like you are in danger by all means fight it..But the best way to fight it is to offer a strong alternative.

Actually there isn’t anybody even putting in any sort of defence for me so as a villager maybe I am better off letting you kill me and see if I can find somebody.
    That's not very village, have you seen the mislynch numbers? WE DON'T have any!!!
    . Nobody has bothered doing that for sulli, I will of been the second villager to be lynched because of poor sleuthing or good manipulation from wolves.

Have you?

You've not been on my suspect list to date, but this post is screaming at me.

Actually the more I look at it the more I don't like this post
    with my FFA that includes you

That was not the end of the sentence. Anyone could go back a few posts and see I was saying you weren't the one I was expecting to vote for from those 3. Being in an FFA is not a flimsy theory.

You were FFAd I never said you weren't. I was not expecting to vote for you from the 3

I'd like you to talk about who is a wolf. If all I can get is you calling me one because you appeared on an FFA fine

No no no. You said
    You were not the one of my 3 .

Clear as day, you contradicted your own FFA.

Nicely backtracked there BH. You lie again.

No no no. You said

Clear as day, you contradicted your own FFA.

Nicely backtracked there BH. You lie again.

Now I'm confused by you

My original quote
    What Flimsy Theory ? You were not the one of my 3 I was expecting to vote for but you are there because my gut didn't like Baggly who was overly defensive so much so that he claimed NRV on night 0 and since you have taken over his slot haven't done much but talk about people being against you etc. I'm asking to hear who you suspect instead, how is that a bad move?

You can threaten to vote for me if you wan't and I'll readily admit I don't know who the wolves are but I feel others have been throwing accusations around more than yourself and the other two on that FFA. I made an FFA yesterday as well as today and urged others to even though people rally against you if you mention people in them.

Why you stopped reading at one of my 3 and added a full stop I have no idea. It is only a few posts up :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Drummer I know it sucks, but we can’t ignore Baggly posts. If Baggly was bad so are you. In saying that I’m changing my vote to Dandy for now.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Drummer I know it sucks, but we can’t ignore Baggly posts. If Baggly was bad so are you. In saying that I’m changing my vote to Dandy for now.

Why Dandy?

Also more generally, can people try to give their reasons for their votes. Explaining your reasons helps other villagers and wolves find it hard to come up with solid reasons to vote as a general rule.

But the best way to fight it is to offer a strong alternative.

Maybe I should sit and see what great sleuthing this diligent village gets up to today.

If I’m lynched tonight I predict people will be giving out that I defended myself too much and will blame me, the villager for how I conducted my defence. The Irony being that they accused Sulli of being the exact opposite.

The ability of villages to do some self reflection is regularly poor. I will lead the way and try to stop defending myself from ridiculously wafer thin accusations and see if others want to chime in with some contributions.

Now I'm confused by you

My original quote

Why you stopped reading at one of my 3 and added a full stop I have no idea. It is only a few posts up :confused:

Ah ok, I missed that. Sorry. Not like me to tunnel like that.

:D Actually appreciate that. Was wondering what was going on with the selective quoting.

:D Actually appreciate that. Was wondering what was going on with the selective quoting.

I think I need to take a break. I’m genuinely not angry, just engrossed in the game. I’m in a car park and have missed my workout! I’ve gone too many rabbit holes already and i can see now I’m not helping.

I will try to take a step back and let some more level headed villagers take the reigns. I’m on holidays next week so actually have a lot of work to do. I thought the slow game would be easier but I’ve let myself get too into it (I really like this setup).

I will try some of that self reflection I mentioned and stay tuned to thread and try to respond if called upon.

• Advertisement

Ah Drummer you've given me a good laugh there. :D:D:D
    I think I need to take a break. I’m genuinely not angry, just engrossed in the game. I’m in a car park and have missed my workout! I’ve gone too many rabbit holes already and i can see now I’m not helping.

I will try to take a step back and let some more level headed villagers take the reigns. I’m on holidays next week so actually have a lot of work to do. I thought the slow game would be easier but I’ve let myself get too into it (I really like this setup).

I will try some of that self reflection I mentioned and stay tuned to thread and try to respond if called upon.

Yeah, a break helped me a lot. Go, do something else and try coming back with fresh eyes. Can't hurt and saved my sanity anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Why Dandy?

Also more generally, can people try to give their reasons for their votes. Explaining your reasons helps other villagers and wolves find it hard to come up with solid reasons to vote as a general rule.

Just me being lazy. I put him on my ffa last night and thought it was recent enough to get away with :D

I didn’t like the late effort to save Sully. Seemed in genuine and rather pointless at the time it was done when there was so few online. He also made a comment something to the effect of even if I’m a wolf which I though was a very bizzare thing for a villager to say. I’m torn between voting for drummer and Dandy tbh, but I can see how I’ve been a bit tunnelly with drummer which could be dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Lads, can I ask ye all to look properly at my Kitten_k ISO please and give opinions?

I feel strongly we have a wolf there and would like to hear clearly and in thread what everyone thinks.

.Song
    .fluff
    .fluff
    .Sulli - read D0 very early, joke or real?
    .Confirms nickname -
    NOTE - no reason given for why voting Sully - check for follow up after she's dead
    .Vote ecto - out of nowhere, gives no reason
    .Compliments Keith on language - pocket, or just language people loving on each other
    .Okay starts to give some reads, but who is Jim will fix it? This is his other read with Sulli - no reasons given
    .Accuse Whip of pocketing - not sure what I make of this, don’t; think whip was pocketing
    .Explains language - fluff
    .more pocketing talk
    .Singing - fluff
    .Accusation to SK, I rememeber at the time thinking, welcome to the party, I like this post, long may it continue. Given we now known Keith was good, umm this can be read with both a wolf and non wolf hat on. He outlines exactly SK style.
    There's big whiff of pocket and self pocket in this post.
    So you think we have a village core that is deserving of unfettered trust until "options" appear. Not sure about that.

You're right, though game does start when thread opens, but you talk about imaginary future times, when I think you're trying to sell some sort of imaginary hero play.

.Has a go at me over my choice of words for trying to give newbie a break - good
    .Fluff
    .Goes Fixxxer and Sulli again - still no reasons given, explains Vales death - and watches Drummer - Is this the start of the Drummer bangwagon? Drum you might want to see yourself where this started?
    .Gives reason for Sulli - Cross to strawbs review to see if this if Uriel started this, if he did then IMO he wolf and drummer not - on assumption he started Drum BandW. This post is difficult, cause I feel like I am now doing confirmation See below, read yourself. He's saying he's checking out trit, who is also village (I know I voted for Trit, so I'm trying to step back here)
    Uriel. wrote: »
    So moving my way through today's posts

Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.

So far today, baby bell is giving me the most troubling sense though. The break neck speed to clear the little drummer boy is a very odd reaction. I'm not going meta and don't know if new player or not, but based on that intervention I am concerned.

Titanium very quick to build on Barnabus' reaction to baby bell and as titanium is featuring a little in wolf lean discussions, it seems like a nice quick attempt to get bandwagoning in an easy way. Need to ISO titanium to get a sense of why people are suspicious though

.challenges lack of posts to Dandy
    .fluff about nicknames
    .Fluff
    .shows reading and trying to follow and understand posts
    .Fluff
    .Acknowledges silence on lynch night
    .mechanics to ensure people have voted
    .Tries to start panic with a move to BH.
    .This is odd, he's saying Suli is not a wolf before results? Am I reading this right?
    .Now wants to shoot...or lynch Keith..SHOOT, odd choice of words?
    .confirms lack of silence
    .reacts to dandy sudden move
    .Andy is wolf
    .fluff
    .Justifies Suli death? I'm not sure, confirmation bias
    .says to look at reason why Suli dead - good
    .okay some reasons finally, this is good.
    .provoking Drum
    .Happy concert, I'm thinking of booking tickets tonight, I wonder are there any left?

I need to follow up on who started the bandwagons, if Uriel then WAF otherwise I'm leaning null

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

fixxxer wrote: »
    Lads, can I ask ye all to look properly at my Kitten_k ISO please and give opinions?

I feel strongly we have a wolf there and would like to hear clearly and in thread what everyone thinks.

I think you might have a fair point. I've had a quick scan of their posts and these seem to be the main ones were she's throwing some sort of shade. Has a slight go at clarabel for soft read and then says that wolves would normally give soft reads in a later post. This seems to be a theme because there doesn't seem to be any strong reads here other than dandy. This seems to be for a combination of vote 'flip-flopping', fewer stories and the baggly/drumpot one good read on bad business. I'm not feeling as strongly as you fixxxer about her being a wolf but it would be nice to see a few more reads from her. If I've missed any apologies kitten.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    I was wondering why Clarabel was popping up on people radar so much so went back and read her posts again. 51 posts and all pretty much fluff or mechanics except for her read list which was very soft and even included two people that are not even playing!
    Wolf would normally give soft reads as its easier to back track. I am not saying she is defo a wolf as it was D0 so hard to get a read on people but it's something to keep in mind. The mention of QB and Strawberry was weird - fair enough QB has posted as she is modding but there are no posts from Strawberry as she is not playing yet Clarabel put them both as wolfy.
    I have put in a vote on Dandy mainly based on the above:

1. Didn't like how he thought two players playing the same role could be different alignments even before Drumpot had posted!

2. His flip flopping on votes. Voting Sulli to save CC even though he thinks there are more likely wolves and then switching to Fixxxer because he called him out on it.
    All players will have a certain level of fluff posts. Usually Dandy's thing is his stories which don't be appearing much this game and seem to have been replaced with the graphic but I am not sure if he is pocketing with these as a lot of them were done on request, not only to get people on side with him.
    You back tracking on Drumpot now? Thought you said he wasn’t a wolf?
    I’m here now, evenings aren’t great for me.

Dandy I see you flipped your vote again!
    That would probably work if he done it earlier or it had more than impact, but I don't think anyone would buy that off him at this stage especially considering his vote was on Fixxxer at the time and therefore didn't reduce the votes on Sulli. He moved to Drumpot with 3 mins to go, not enough time for a real CFD.

I noticed reading back the the mods never posted a summary of the lynch votes! The only summary posted was Ectos.

@mods - can we have a summary of the votes after lynch?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Kitten K was on my list for today anyway so I'll take a look at the ISO (have had my 10am meeting pushed out 2 hours). Original post by fixxxer is #1185

Fluff / Mechanics:

Morning all. Congrats Tusk on losing your mod virginity! BH - not necessarily - could be 4 goons and no role cop (unless you know something we don’t)

Welcome back Vale, RIP Murray

Fixxxer the post limit doesn’t kick in until after munch on Monday

I think they are just randed as per normal based on the roles in the matrix and if you have a role it is your role for the game

Yea I reckon it will bring us up pretty close to it

I reckon it will be a nightmare to mod and keep track of the votes, glad its not me!

Where did this happen??

Thanks sKeith but worries me that you figured out that he could be a RV and you posted that on the thread :confused

That role sounds like a hard one to play well

Gone very quiet in here. By my reckoning there are still 5 people to post but they may not be aware the game has started yet

You weren't scolded! It was just pointed out that you should be more careful about revealing possible roled players - not that you cannot discuss the roles

What give you that impression Baggly

If he is the vig, you are safe until N2 as I don't think he can shoot until then

That would be some game!

Exactly - as we start learning what roles people have then it will help narrow down what roles we are playing with. The downside of that though is that the wolves will also get to know

I’m sitting waiting on Buble to start :-)

I wish!!

Morning all, great gig last night. Busy day today as have my house warming tonight. Will be here on and off. In relation to SK and BH - I think SK is just being his usual self and happy to believe for now that BH read the matrix wrong

It was a great night, didn't have the head space yesterday to be able to read the thread on the phone! Back in work today so will be on more. RIP Vale

The village don't have but the wolves may have one depending on what column we are working from

We are using 35 hour days so there is no lynch until tomorrow night

I took the whole shoot Baggly thing as a joke carried over from playing popcorn, never actually thought Vale was serious about it

Would the village not be able to work out what roles we are playing with based on any power roles announced on death?

That happened to before, I deleted my history on the phone and it went back to normal

Some commentary above on sK and BH being good. Did push sK a little bit on potentially exposing a roled player (braver than me kitten) but that's the only negative commentary. Everything else is very casual and nice and super-helpful.

She had a good handle on game mechanics when a lot of people were struggling with the matrix... potentially wolfy, just because it may have been discussed in a backroom...?

I was wondering why Clarabel was popping up on people radar so much so went back and read her posts again. 51 posts and all pretty much fluff or mechanics except for her read list which was very soft and even included two people that are not even playing! >> Copy of m post

very slight wolf lean here on clarabel - first read i've seen

Aw by Baggly. Welcome Drummer, hopefully you won't be need to one of these to dig tunnels

Wolf would normally give soft reads as its easier to back track. I am not saying she is defo a wolf as it was D0 so hard to get a read on people but it's something to keep in mind. The mention of QB and Strawberry was weird - fair enough QB has posted as she is modding but there are no posts from Strawberry as she is not playing yet Clarabel put them both as wolfy.

Do people realise there is no lynch tonight so votes don’t need to be until tomorrow?

Get their vote in

Hi Drumpot, what makes you think you can’t post until Thursday?

I agree that people should vote for who they think is most wolfy as it will give us more information to work with later in the game.

As an aside - Sulli is a she not a he.

Well Baggly wasn't exactly a no show. He withdrew from the game. Mods usually prefer to use subs if they are available as it doesn't upset the balance of the game and gives someone else an opportunity to play

Bye Skunk, welcome Strawberry

That wouldn't make sense from a game point of view as then everyone would know the person was roled. If it was a RV, then the wolves would know who to munch. As SK says - if subs are available the preference is to use them

Sorry thought I responded to you on this. My issue is that you were possibly outing another players role which I didn't agree with. But you personally outed yourself as having a BR, not another player outing you - you see the difference? As I said previously I don't actually have a wolf lean on you

clarifying no wolf lean on sK

Vote Dublinandy2

I have put in a vote on Dandy mainly based on the above:
    1. Didn't like how he thought two players playing the same role could be different alignments even before Drumpot had posted!
    2. His flip flopping on votes. Voting Sulli to save CC even though he thinks there are more likely wolves and then switching to Fixxxer because he called him out on it.

All players will have a certain level of fluff posts. Usually Dandy's thing is his stories which don't be appearing much this game and seem to have been replaced with the graphic but I am not sure if he is pocketing with these as a lot of them were done on request, not only to get people on side with him.

Above explains why voting Dandy. First mention of him. In fairness, this gave me some questions which I put to Dandy last night. Second person on who KK has a wolfy lean

You think you get invested in it when playing - wait until you are modding!!

You only have to make it to 7 and then the limit is lifted

You back tracking on Drumpot now? Thought you said he wasn’t a wolf?

But how can we scrutinise a player that is not posting? I get what your are saying but there is not much we can about it until either they post / are subbed / modkilled

encouraging me not to waste my time on cheezy - I agree in principle but I do think we need to push very low posting players to post so that we have SOMETHING to analyse

I’m here now, evenings aren’t great for me. Dandy I see you flipped your vote again!

At least you didn’t forget my story!

Yea poor BH, at least I look hot in your first story. Well I’m hardly ever here between when work ends and lynch is over

RIP Trit & SK. I assume the two deaths mean we are playing a game that has a Jack of all trades and they used their vig shot?

Barney - will this RIP confirm Kitten as a wolf? ;)

Can't be the vig as it is an even night vig and last night was N1

Happy birthday Clarabel. There is no way of know for sure as there is no flavour. We could assume that they are listed in the order - munch - jack kill - but it is just guessing

I would agree with Barney's reading of the role cop. It is like a wolf Seer, however in normal game I don't think they get their result before munch so probably the same in this game. Them munching Trit / SK means that if they have a role cop then they haven't been successful in finding a RV.
    I don't follow this? Why would a wolf try stop a villager being lynched?
    If we are in column a we have a town doctor and a JOAT

If we do have a vig kill then I reckon we can be certain we are in 2D. Anything else we would be still guessing

again, good handle on mechanics. I'm not saying this is a bad thing at all, it's just that lots of kitten's posts are made up of this

That would probably work if he done it earlier or it had more than impact, but I don't think anyone would buy that off him at this stage especially considering his vote was on Fixxxer at the time and therefore didn't reduce the votes on Sulli. He moved to Drumpot with 3 mins to go, not enough time

How so? Clarabel/QB Comment

Yea next lynch is tomorrow night:

D0 - Friday opening - Monday munch
    D1 - Monday munch - Tuesday lynch
    N1 - Tuesday lynch - Wednesday munch
    D2 - Wednesday munch - Thursday lynch
    N2 - Thursday lynch - Friday munch
    D3 - Friday munch - Saturday lynch
    N3 - Saturday lynch - Sunday munch
    D4 - Sunday munch - Monday lynch
    N4 - Monday lynch - Tuesday munch
    D5 - Tuesday munch - Wednesday lynch

But for the JOAT role block to work as protection they would need to know who was a wolf and which wolf put in the kill order?

Yea I got your point on that and I agree. My point was in relation to your part about it coming in useful later if we have a RV

How do you guys find the time and the patience to do ISO’s? I started doing one in the last game and had to give up! Any tips?

Thanks girls, might try one if I get time some day during work. Evenings are a no go

Going to put a vote on kitten_k here. Going through her posts one by one I'm actually struck by how little substance there is to them. Mostly fluffy posts and commenting on other peoples interactions, and a feel good bit of question answering. The longest bit of input is on the do we or do we not have a JOAT. While useful to know, it doesn't help us hunt wolves very much, and is just the sort of chat I'd like to keep going if I was on team wolf.

Other little things like complimenting the people doing ISO lists (while not contributing and read lists herself) creating a little feel good bubble. No wolf hunting, at most a gentle poke at Dandy for flip flopping on votes. I can't see anywhere where she has put any pressure on another player to try and squeeze a useful interaction out of them.

I saw this post from Clarabel and I think it hits the nail on the head with what I'm thinking.

"Kitty kat is reminding me of QB when she was wolf (but not a smooth). "

There are friendly posts, there are helpful posts, but there are no honest to goodness wolf hunting posts.

I can see where you're coming from. There are 2 negative comments in there that I can see, one where kitten explained her Dandy vote (and she had to vote there) and one on clarabel based on fluffy posts/mechanics and a soft read list - Kitten, the irony!!!!

She does have a good handle on the game, either village keeping cards very close to chest or wolfy... definitely potentially wolfy

Dead to be end D1-1 11am
    Dublinandy2 Clara Clara, fixxxer, whip
    Ectoplasm Strawbs strawbs
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot whip
    kitten_k fixxxer
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Whiplashy
    Barney92
    fixxxer dandy Dandy
    Uriel.
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc

I’m ready and really really sorry :D

Posting then I’m taking a break before reading it over to see what it tells us.

I don’t want to do this again :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Clarabel - your posting really dropped off yesterday. I need to look at whether there was much substance, but you went from one of the most prolific, to very little posting.
    Kitten K - You've been a little quiet. I've liked a couple of your posts and you've pointed out things (e.g. Dandy's play) that I hadn't noticed, but less than I'd like.
    Uriel - quality over quantity. I feel he knows exactly what is going on and is keeping cards close.
    Whippy / Drumpot - I need to look at this interaction more closely as I've only been able to look over briefly.
    Cheezy - who is cheezy? What does he think?

Clarabel, I see you're on this morning! I just realised that it was your bday yesterday and I was hunting you for low posting. I'll still take a look at you but, erm... sorry about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Clarabel wrote: »
    Dead to be end D1-1 11am
    Dublinandy2 Clara Clara, fixxxer, whip
    Ectoplasm Strawbs strawbs
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter
    Drumpot whip
    kitten_k fixxxer
    Strawberry Milkshake