Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

It keeps telling me invalid ID so gonna break it into 2 posts. Argh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

When people are doing ISOs, can you please put who the ISO is on at the start of the post?

ALL THINGS SULLIVO

7th June @ 18:51 sullivo posts “SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??”

7th June @ 18:53 choc replies to sully “I assumed it was just looking for a reaction. It'd be very early to be getting a peek, and there's no seer in the village anyway.”
    7th June @ 18:54 choc adds “ I'll feel like some idiot if there's some message in it that i'm missing”

7th June @ 19:08 fixxxer says “I'm more interested in the BR mention that he made.” Thanked by clarabel

7th June @ 22:00 trit quotes chocs reply to sully “References to a strategy on the other place. If there a seer everyone claims to have an N0 clear.
    Wolfy as heck in a no seer game
    vote skeith
    (For the love of god will someone open the lynch thread and give vale a gun )”

8th June @ 15:08 Keith posts “i agree, definetly would like to hear more from sully, her single post, if wolf would clear me and cc.”

8th June @ 15:19 choc asks Keith “Why...?”
    8th June @ 15:20 choc adds “You were being sarcastic weren't you?
    Apparently saturday is a slow day for me too...”

8th June @ 15:23 Keith quotes sully then choc “Wolf slly enters and says the above.
    They are woried about two clears so put smear down on the act.
    If sully is a wolf, You think she comes in and poops on two of her wolf mates?”

8th June @ 15:27 Bounty posts “Had to check what that was as a single day 0 post already clearing someone would stand out.
    I couldn't see how in a logical sense you would be clearing someone on day0 so if Sulli genuinely thought that is what you were doing would it not be possible that as a villager that would be a genuine post. If Sulli is a wolf you could argue it shows a wolf wanting to keep you suspects but I'd think her experienced enough to think it could be wolves intentionally showing their not a team also.
    More interaction from them would be great but this is day 0 on a slow games start, not everyone is going to be as full on”

8th June @ 15:28 choc quotes Keith “I reeeeally hope you're a villager.
    If you're a wolf you're going to run rings round me.”

8th June @ 17:00 dandy posts “15 being the average if we are still clueless we need to look at the low hanging fruit.
    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 261
    User Name Posts
    sKeith 49
    Dublinandy2 25
    TheValeyard 23
    Choc Chip 23
    Clarabel 19
    kitten_k 18
    TheSkunk 16
    Bounty Hunter 16
    Baggly 14
    Barney92 11
    Ectoplasm 11
    tritium 9
    Whiplashy 7
    Necro 6
    fixxxer 6
    Uriel. 3
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 2
    quickbeam 2
    sullivlo 1”

8th June @ 17:04 Uriel posts “Sultan is my first read as a noog”
    8th June @ 17:09 ecto replies to Uriel “Sultan. I know your love of nicknames...dyou mean Sully?”
    8th June @ 17:11 Uriel replies “That is correct ecto.” Thanked by ecto.

8th June @ 23:36 Keith posts reads list “sullivlo - needs to get herself out of noogsville.”

9th June @ 00:34 Uriel replies to Keith’s reads “Im really not sure about bagman, otherwise grand.
    Sultan and Jim-will-fixit are my only two noog leans at the moment”

9th June @ 00:34 whiplashy responds to Keith’s reads “Good ordering skeith. I’d have bounty join the goons, but otherwise spot on.”

9th June @ 01:35 clarabel in reads list says “sullivlo who”

9th June @ 04:12 Bounty posts “Funny looking back - Sulli is a noog, QB is always a wolf & Shoot Baggly. Looks like the game has sorted the board mods anyway”

9th June @ 14:04 clarabel asks ecto “What should be be talking about instead?”
    9th June @ 14:07 ecto replies “Who might be a wolf”
    9th June @ 14:10 clarabel responds “And? Who do you think might be a wolf”
    9th June @ 14:12 ecto replies “Sully,
    You,
    Fixxer
    Baggly
    Vale
    Top suspects at the moment in that order but liable to change.”
    9th June @ 14:14 clarabel responds “I'm with you on Baggly. Why the others and why me?”
    9th June @ 14:15 Bounty asks ecto “Are these Gut or are there any reasons?”
    9th June @ 14:15 Keith quotes clarabel post to ecto “can you recipricate before dwelving deeper,
    give your list too, then dig deeper.”
    9th June @ 14:17 Keith quotes Bounty post to ecto “same, give your list, the you can start pulling others list apart, but first give your own, so you are on equal footing. Don't throw stones until you have put yourself on same pedestal.”
    9th June @ 14:18 ecto replies to clarabel “Based on my isos earlier. I have notes but they are at home. From what I recall Sully's one post was an odd one. Fixxxer is based on tone. Vale is a cool customer. You seem a bit too focused on mechanics.”

9th June @ 16:11 whiplashy posts reads list “I agree that it’s far too early to have a proper read on anyone but we have to start somewhere. It’s mostly gut feel at this stage but it’s nearly always gut feel for me anyway....and I should add I’m not a great wolf hunter. I’m mostly suspicious of
    Sully
    Bounty
    Vale
    I don’t think we should be necessarily suspicious of low posters d0, I haven’t contributed an awful lot myself yet, but I’m making an exception for Sully.”
    9th June @ 16:24 Bounty quotes whiplashy “suppose I should ask why me? Also why Vale? Sully only has 1 post so you got to assume it's based off that. Which I guess I get but explain. Even if it's an attack on me it's better than just names as your opinions might help you in a few days or hurt you, more you say the better always assuming your good.”
    9th June @ 16:40 whiplashy replies “<omitted part about Bounty and vale>If we were voting tonight I’d go Sully. She’d have been better off not appearing at all than to just drop in that 1 comment. I can’t remember what exactly it was and I’m on my phone, but I remember thinking it was a bit off.”

9th June @ 21:03 choc posts reads list “
    4. Sullivo - I had a note that your comment felt like a low posting villager who hadn't caught up, or a wolf having a pop”

10th June @ 00:46 skunk posts reads list “No Vibes
    Sulli - One post wonder. Odd post for the only one of thread, willing to give benefit of the doubt as RL may have gotten in the way.”

10th June @ 01:47 Keith posts “Really want sulli to post her way to being the purest villager we have tomorrow. We can always hope for miracles.”

10th June @ 05:46 Bounty posts and ffa “3.Sullii
    and Sulli well she is 3rd of 3 but atm I don’t suspect Skeith so sullys one solitary saying SK is suspicious is in itself suspicious. Post limit in effect starting today though so I’d guess we will see more from sully now.”

10th June @ 07:19 dandy quotes sullys first post “Sully - did you mean this for a back room, trying to help your fellow wolves find some villagers with roles?
    Could easily be taken to mean that”

10th June @ 07:23 dandy does ffa “
    1. Sully
    2. Cheesy
    3. Clarabel”
    10th June @ 07:48 clarabel responds to dandy’s FFA “I urge you not to vote for cheesy, even if they turn out to be a wolf. Wolves please don't munch him either. Being voted out d0/D1 when you're a new player doesn't feel great.
    Cheesy start posting though, anything, everything you say will be jumped on.
    Dandy, why me? I'm a little concerned over this wolf lean bandwagon.”

10th June @ 08:45 baggly posts his rankings “Sully - 1 post, which was suss. I dont like leaning people on low posts, so this lean has the most chance of changing if she starts contributing more, but very bad feeling thus far.”
    10th June @ 08:05 barney responds to baggly “Baggly you seem to have left three people off your list there - myself, fixxxer and ain't easy. That seems bizarre given that you've provided a leaning for sulli who only has one post.”

10th June @ 09:05 dandy posts “@ clarabel to answer your ques why you? I thought lynch was tonight. If I'd of known tomorrow i wouldn't of posted yet. My only real leaning is sully so far. I used my logic of two from the bottom one from the top to pick you and cheesy. You're the most suspious out of the top people but that's only really quite flimsy.”

10th June @ 08:46 SULLIVO posts! quoting dandy “I don't have a backroom.
    I just thought it was an unusual post by SK. That's all. I'm always wary of potential role claims, especially so early on and when a potential wolf would know what roles exist and would know that there's no real role to counter claim.”
    10th June @ 09:47 baggly replies to sullivo “I hadnt thought about the grid like that. Thats interesting.
    It would be suicide to do so. But interesting thought.”
    10th June @ 09:49 sullivo responds back to baggly “Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all.”
    10th June @ 09:51 baggly says “Well thats not true sully.” Thanked by ecto
    10th June & 09:55 ecto quotes sully “The wolf hunter?”
    10th June @ 09:56 sully respond to baggly “How so? Or which part. I'm on my phone so typing shorthand.”
    10th June @ 09:57 sully responds to ecto “Wolf role hunter. It's either 4 wolves or 3 and a role hunter - my view being that it's a wolf seer.”
    10th June @ 10:40 baggly replies to sully “Its auto priest. We find out the roles of the dead. if a role is claimed and a role that should not therefore be possible comes up, we know someone is lying.
    RIP Vale.”

10th June 11:33 KEITH VOTES SULLIVO

10th June @ 11:50 Keith quotes sully Quote: sullivlo
    Village will never know the actual roles unless the wolf hunter gets lynched. So I'd be wary of any claims at the start. That's all. <end early this morning with who I thought were the 3 wolfiest and said I’d go for Sully out of the 3 of them, if you want to check back I’m giving her plenty of time to defend herself too.”

10th June @ 13:48 barney quotes all sullys posts “SK's post was maybe a bit unusual as Sulli said in her post. Not sure why the bit about the N0 role claim though. However, it doesn't come across to me as a wolfy suggestion. I don't really see the point of it for a wolf.
    The bit about not the village not knowing the actual roles isn't correct because there are some villager role alignments that would give us the game we are playing e.g. if there is a jack of all trades and a doctor then we have to be in 1E, or if there is a tracker, roleblocker and voyeur we are in 1D. However if the roles in 1A/B/C are outed we wouldn't be able to tell if we are in 1 or 2 unless the role cop or voyeur was outed. It'd be easier to work out if we find the role cop anyway. All that aside it doesn't feel like something a wolf would say. I think a wolf would be more careful about the potential game set up. I could be wrong, but I think sulli is probably good.”

10th June @ 14:13 Bounty posts “If that is all Sully's posts (5 so far), they are all very business posts, no fluff in there. Suspicion, backroom talk, village and wolf role talk, an excuse and interpreting a wolf role.”

10th June @ 14:19 sullivo posts - to Keith quote “On the bolded bit - yes.
    I just thought it was a flippant role claim. That’s all.”
    To kitten quote “Yes. Eventually. But if you get it into your head that X is good then you’re going to believe it. I was just suspicious of the post. That’s all.”
    To ecto quote “Thanks”
    To barney quote “Sully is good”

10th June 17:40 TRITIUM VOTES CHOC CHIP (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 1)

10th June @ 18:12 Bounty replies to ecto “I always feel like today is crunch day but there is still another day to go before any lynching thankfully with the slower pace. Both the ISOs I did didn't give me great village leans for Fixxxer or Trit, same can be said for Sully but in some of those cases some more on thread interaction could change things.”

10th June @ 18:44 dandy reads list “I have sully, cheese, clarabel and drumpot as my most likely wolves with fixxxer chasing them hRd to be noticed.”

10th June 19:06 TRITIUM VOTES DUBLINANDY (Sullivo 2 Dandy 1)

10th June 19:15 TRITIUM VOTES CHOC CHIP (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 1)

10th June 19:39 AINT BEING CHEEZY VOTES CHOC CHIP (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2)

10th June 19:54 URIEL VOTES SULLIVO (Sullivo 3 Choc Chip 2)

10th June @ 19:57 Uriel posts “At a concert with OH tonight so can't post much more. Vote in for sultan of swing.”

10th June 20:33 URIEL VOTES CHOC CHIP (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 3(

10th June @ 20:48 drumpot (taken over from baggly) posts “So Sully and Choc choc are up for the block block.... hmm, I will see if I can find anything my go go gadget glasses can spot.”

10th June @ 20:56 choc posts reads list “Sullivo: No read.”
    10th June @ 21:28 Keith quotes choc “I think a priority for you is to try and get something out of sullivlos posts. A basic read is better than no read.”
    10th June @ 21:34 choc replies “Disagree (with the understanding that you're far more experienced). We have nearly 24 hrs til lynch. I've more interest in finding a wolf than throwing aspersions on someone I'm not yet reading as a wolf.”
    10th June @ 21:43 Keith responds “Why did you say you were not reading them as wolf rather than 'no read'.
    sully - not reading as a wolf.
    Thats better than 'no read'.”

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Have to run. Strawberry, that is mental....

Whiplashy - I've just noticed that you've hopped on a bandwagon for the second time. I thought you were all about Drumpot but you've hopped on the Dandy train?

• Advertisement

11th June 08:44 DUBLINANDY VOTES FIXXXER (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1(

11th June 09:08 CLARABEL VOTES TRITIUM (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1)

11th June @ 09:29 kitten posts “As an aside - Sulli is a she not a he.”

11th June @ 09:39 fixxxer quotes sully first post and dandy post
    Quote: sullivlo
    SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??
    Quote: Dublinandy2
    I always ask myself two questions if I suspect someone. They are why and why not, whichever one makes sense at that moment is how I decide.
    “I hadn't spotted that on first read through and I don't like it at all. I'm conflicted though because I found it going over Dandys posts and I don't like his posts either. Overly fluffy, not a lot of substance vs volume. Focusing on low posters on D0/D1 of a slow burn game doesn't feel right either.
    Will have to read back properly when I get time. Will be voting either Dandy or Sulli most likely.”
    11th June @ 09:45 Clarabel replies “You're asking me why I voted you (I didn't I voted trit, but didn't give any reason for sulli?”
    11th June @ 09:50 fixxxer responds to Clarabel “Asking why you'd be happy to switch to me? I mentioned why Sulli in my post, the "SKs post clearing CC seemed suspicious. N0 early role claim??" It reminds me of how I've done notes in BR in previous games. I'm putting that with the low post count and becoming suspicious.”
    11th June @ 09:54 Barney asks fixxxer “When you say you didn't see it on the first read do you mean sulli's post?”
    11th June @ 10:05 fixxxer replies to Barney “Yeap I do.”

11th June @ 09:54 drumpot posts where he is right now “.......Sully (127) post straight after Skeith (many posts before this?)
    -chi chip 128-130 , three posts in a row within 2 mins, quoting themselves (is this one reason why group thinks sully and choc bad)
    - fixxer (131) mentions sk BR “gaff”. Fixxer and sulli more going after SK and choc chip more curious bout it.
    Initial thoughts are that it took me longer then I hoped to catchup up on 25% of the game so hopefully the rest can be done quicker. Fixxer and sulli going after SK (131) seems quite aggressive and kinda wolfy. Few other things I might have to review after I’ve caught up.”

11th June @ 10:06 bounty read list “Sully - If there were more posts this could change but her handful of posts don't read great at the moment.
    #FFA 1
    1.Sully
    2.Trit
    3.Drumpot”

11th June @ 10:07 Barney responds to fixxxer yea I do post “Did you think something was strange about people being suspicious of sulli when that was the main reason people were suspicious of her? Without having knowledge of her first post I'd have found it strange that people were that suspicious of her, especially when she has barely posted.”

11th June @ 10:11 SULLIVO quotes few players -
    Dandy “Her”
    Whip “I’m not a wolf. Your track record continues to be abysmal.”
    Choc “Herself”
    Kitten “Thanks”

“Now we have the gender assumptions cleared up, why am I a wolf? Genuine question. It appears that it’s because of my post about Keith “clearing” CC. I’m not the only person who noted that.
    My placeholder is on CC due to self preservation. I don’t have a read on anyone just yet.”

11th June @ 10:12 SULLIVO quotes Barney
    Quote: Barney92
    Did you think something was strange about people being suspicious of sulli when that was the main reason people were suspicious of her? Without having knowledge of her first post I'd have found it strange that people were that suspicious of her, especially when she has barely posted.
    “Thanks Barney!”

11th June @ 10:12 Dandy responds to fixxxer “
    Well I'm voting for you because you convinced me not to vote for sully to save choc chip.
    The reason why I picked on you is your style when iso'ing that I've experienced before is 8/10, now I'll give you a generous 5/10 so far. I put that down to looking like you're trying but not really as a wolf.
    Additionally you was fixated on SK which I found odd because he's probably been the most helpful and village so far and finally you get more defensive than normal.
    Sorry if I'm wrong but that's my reasons for you. Apologies if you don't think they're good enough but for me they are. I still may move back onto sully if it will save choc chip tonight.”

11th June @ 10:13 fixxxer replies to Barney “Quote: Barney92
    Did you think something was strange about people being suspicious of sulli when that was the main reason people were suspicious of her? Without having knowledge of her first post I'd have found it strange that people were that suspicious of her, especially when she has barely posted.
    “Been trying to do a few deep dives on people so seem to have missed it in the main thread. Low posters are easy targets so I assumed that was it and went back to my other notes.”

11th June @ 10:21 dandy replies to a post from fixxxer “Because I believe she is village. The only way we'll truly know she's confirmed is once she dies or if she wins the game.
    I believe both you and sully are wolves, more convinced on you than him so your defence for him is reaffirming my suspicions.
    I never said I didn't think he was, just i thought someone was more, that someone is you.”
    11th June @ 10:23 Clarabel asks dandy “???
    Non Comprende
    Fixxxer convinced you not to vote Sully?
    You want to save choc chip?”
    11th June @ 10:25 Clarabel asks dandy “Can you see Sully and Fixxxer as a team or pair working together?”
    11th June & 10:27 fixxxer responds to dandy “What defence?”

11th June @ 10:29 SULLIVO quotes dandy “Jaysus Dandy. Read up. I’m not a dude.”
    11th June @ 10:33 Barney quotes sully “For future use sulli <insert gif>”

11th June @ 10:43 ecto asks sully “Any reads yourself sully?”

11th June 10:58 STRAWBERRY VOTES ECTOPLASM (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1 Ectoplasm 1)

11th June @ 11:02 sully responds “Lots of fluff from everyone tbh.”

11th June @ 11:09 bounty posts “Welcome Strawbs, another person I've tunneled before
    Not sure I had any notes on Skunk.
    Sully seems to care more about being accused of being a man than of being a wolf
    about to cook so might be busy for a while but will be on later”

11th June 14:48 BOUNTY HUNTER VOTES TRITIUM (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Ectoplasm 1)

11th June 15:03 KITTEN K VOTES DUBLINANDY (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Say what you loke it doesn't matter.

What does matter is that everyone has a different opinionon what to look at. We should either look at all suggestions, which isn't likely or as a group decide on ehat and then all look.

While we are individual we will lose as the wolves are a team working as a team, therefore so should we.
    I didn't jump on anything. I was the first to call you out and got jumped on for it
    Barney92 wrote: »
    What does this table mean Clarabel?

Voting progression through out the day. I think SK did a post lynch one and I liked it. So I'll do another cut this afternoon to show if and where votes are moving through out the day.

11th June @ 15:19 kitten iso of dandy “2. His flip flopping on votes. Voting Sulli to save CC even though he thinks there are more likely wolves and then switching to Fixxxer because he called him out on it.”

11th June 16:08 BARNEY VOTES CLARABEL (Sullivo 2 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 1)

11th June 16:40 FIXXXER VOTES SULLIVO (Sullivo 3 Choc Chip 2 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 1)

11th June @ 16:42 fixxxer posts “Voted Sullivo just now. Was going to vote between her and Dandy and I feel more villagish from Dandy now we've interacted a bit.”

11th June 16:56 TRITIUM VOTES CLARABEL (Sullivo 3 Choc Chip 1 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2)

11th June @ 16:57 dandy posts reads list “sullivlo - I really didn't like that first post and has been doing nothing to really defend herself. Shown sparks but still, I think a wolf.”

11th June @ 16:59 strawberry quotes whip “If sully only has one post, why didn’t you say what you thought it said? You mention above you can’t remember exactly but doesn’t that mean you remember the gist? FWIW, I don’t see Sully’s first post as weird at all as it was relating to Keith clearing choccy is his first few posts of the game which was weirder.”

11th June @ 17:19 ecto posts read/notes “sullivlo 10 Posts in total. Initial post did seem odd to me too with no follow up. Explanations that followed seemed either wolfy or ill-informed. Interacts with 4 players in one post. Another 3 in another. When asked for reads says that everything is 'fluff'. I don't like how this all reads together BUT possibly disinterested or busy villager. Not convinced enough to vote here lynch 1.”

11th June @ 17:28 Clarabel posts quoting trit “Unless Suli is a bus, I don't think she's a wolf. (kill a wolf panic).”

11th June 17:33 STRAWBERRY VOTES WHIPLASHY (Sullivo 3 Choc Chip 1 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1)

11th June 17:39 ECTOPLASM VOTES DRUMPOT (Sullivo 3 Choc Chip 1 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 2 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 1)

11th June @ 17:50 whip replies to my post to her re sully “I thought it was weird that she just popped in with that one accusation and we didn’t see anything else from her for ages. If I’m accusing someone I’m going to get into a discussion about it. To just drop it and disappear seems wolfie to me.” Thanked by sully

11th June & 17:53 Keith posts reasons for voting sully “Okay, So, doing my due diligence on who i'm voting for.
    Easy snip at two players to make. A villager could have easily pick up on this and ran with it, leaving sully pretty clean as it was a one post wonder.
    Unusual post for me to make?
    Do my posts always make sense to you?
    This whole sentence from 'i'm always' is just junk. I think i explain why in post #675.
    Also, the weird working, 'potential wolf'.
    Why not just wolf?
    A potential wolf may or may not know what roles exist.
    A wolf would know what roles exist.
    Just using thoses sentences to view mindset, either way, i think i explain in #675 how wolves don't know what world we are in, it's 1 of 5 worlds for them.
    yeah, #675 junked this too.
    Nothing new being brought to the table here.
    Admits to not reading large chunks of the thread.
    Doesn't even have suspicion od CC, just voting for self pres.
    Zero wolf hunting.
    Okay, due diligence done.
    Sullivlo.
    The only person so far that you have said you are suspicious about is me with regards to my 2nd post, which was posted at a time when not one other person had posted on the thread.
    Now that I have over 100 posts, can you point out either more suspicious posts by me or suspicious posts by anybody else.
    18:26 Every mention of #675 should be #625.

11th June @ 16:00 ecto quotes sully “Quote: sullivlo
    Lots of fluff from everyone tbh.
    This is the post that is nagging at me. Willing to put in a vote to self-pres but not willing to do a single bit of work for the same reason?
    There is a lot of fluff on the thread but not a single solitary suspicion, other than that initial shade at Skeith, which isn't followed up at all. The sheer isolation of that initial post is what made me think it was actually meant for the BR.
    I am veering from surely a wolf would throw out some accusations to surely a village would actually HAVE some accusations to make. - thanked by drumpot and dandy

11th June @ 18:10 bounty posts “My FFA of Sully & Drumpot would still stand but im still kind of judging DP off Baggly. As much as I like DAndy he did concern me with his jump from Baggly good, Drum bad before he'd posted.”

11th June @ 18:21 choc posts “Sully, sorry for the wrong pronoun earlier. I didnt read you as wolfy yest and I'd like something from you if possible - i feel like you've not given much of a defence for your votes”

11th June 18:24 BOUNTY VOTES SULLIVO (Sullivo 4 Choc Chip 1 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 1)

11th June @ 18:39 SULLIVO responds to Keith - “Suspicious was the wrong word. Odd perhaps more appropriate. I just didn’t see the benefit of a n0 potential roles claim. That’s all. You’re not on my wolf radar.
    Hindsight it would have been better for me to ignore the post like everyone else.”
    And ecto “The only wolfy lean I have is you. Your style is different in this game.”

11th June 18:40 SULLIVO VOTES ECTOPLASM (Sullivo 4 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 1 Ectoplasm 1)

11th June 18:43 ecto responds “My style is different? How so?
    A) I don't think it is at all and B) This seems like a pretty desperate attempt to throw shade without substance.”
    18:45 ecto adds “That said, I'm not loving the single wagon thing that seems to be happening. Still some time for things to change mind you.”
    18:48 dandy quotes ecto “Unless he’s a wolf.
    What we do have is lots of opinions though.
    I’d be more concerned about the 3 people ho haven’t voted. We could get 3 modkilled in the morning as 1 miss = kill”
    18:50 ecto replies to dandy “The other is that sully is a girl with girl parts so SHE would be a wolf.”
    18:52 SULLIVO replies to dandy “Seriously. Third time I’ve told you today. I’m not a Male. I am female. She. Her.”
    18:57 dandy responds “Ok well sully is a guy and that’s the association I have in my head, so no offense but it’ll probably stick.
    And my bad for being mistaken.
    Kitten is right regardless”

11th June 19:11 DRUMPOT VOTES ECTOPLASM (Sullivo 4 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 1 Ectoplasm 2)

11th June @ 19:17 drumpot posts “Truth is I haven’t an awful lot to go on yet and hope after this lynch I’ve time to do some proper digging. Don’t have enough to go on the sulli wagon although I can see why she’s getting heat.”

11th June 19:48 Uriel posts “Sultan hasn't done much to inspire a village lean for me. My vote, which is open to change, is based on her first post. Nothing has inspired any major movement from my initial lean.”

11th June @ 20:08 Clarabel posts “My guess is we not killing a wolf....”

11th June @ 20:09 ecto posts in response to Uriel asking who they would shoot “I suspect Sully too but given she's likely lynch at the moment I'd not fire that way.”

11th June @ 20:12 dandy posts “The active ones are they the ones on sully. If yes why not just move, I agree, to quiet to be a successful hit.”

11th June 20:50 CHOC CHIP VOTES DRUMPOT (Sullivo 4 Fixxxer 1 Tritium 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 2 Ectoplasm 2)

11th June @ 20:51 ecto quotes Uriel “It's why I think Sully might not be a wolf.”
    20:53 Uriel replies “Hmmm, not helped by sultan not being busy here I guess.
    Last minute choo choo on coconut for the craic?”
    20:53 Uriel posts “Mind you, perhaps at least sultan is Not RV.”

11th June 20:57 DUBLINANDY VOTES DRUMPOT (Sullivo 4 Tritium 1 Dandy 1 Clarabel 2 Whiplashy 1 Drumpot 3 Ectoplasm 2)

11th June @ 20:57 ecto quotes Keith “Sully didn't even suspect you apparently. Just me due to "style" reasons. Which seems so flimsy.”

11th June @ 20:57 dandy posts “Changed to drumpot. No point outlining and drum is still in my wolf 3”
    20:59 Uriel responds “Whaaaat”
    20:59 Clarabel responds “What, yes there is. Why did you change?”
    29:59 Uriel says “Andy is a wolf”
    21:00 dandy to Uriel “I just like biting”
    21:00 dandy says “Because every game I play people say outliners are wasted votes.”

LYNCH FORM CLOSED

That’s it!

Can I just say that the last time I put so much effort in, the wolf used all my hard work and not one of the villagers left bothered to check the discrepancies they made with it!

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Clarabel - your posting really dropped off yesterday. I need to look at whether there was much substance, but you went from one of the most prolific, to very little posting.
    Kitten K - You've been a little quiet. I've liked a couple of your posts and you've pointed out things (e.g. Dandy's play) that I hadn't noticed, but less than I'd like.
    Uriel - quality over quantity. I feel he knows exactly what is going on and is keeping cards close.
    Whippy / Drumpot - I need to look at this interaction more closely as I've only been able to look over briefly.
    Cheezy - who is cheezy? What does he think?

Clarabel, I see you're on this morning! I just realised that it was your bday yesterday and I was hunting you for low posting. I'll still take a look at you but, erm... sorry about that.
    It was my birthday, I was day time drinking! :cool::cool::cool::cool:
    I also had left over cake for breakfast this morning. I am trying to make up for lack of posts. I;ve got about 30mins and then I am off for the afternoon. Party planning.

PS - mistake on quote dandy above, I was trying to figure out multi quotes for his ISO.

have you tried interactin with Uriel? What makes you think that he is playing cards close to his chest vs being a wolf? Like why the difference between Kitten and Uriel on the reads?

• Advertisement

That’s it!

Can I just say that the last time I put so much effort in, the wolf used all my hard work and not one of the villagers left bothered to check the discrepancies they made with it!

Woah, Woah, I was on it. I was getting there the last time! Don't "NO ONE LOVES ME" me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I am here (sneakily)! Am stuck in meetings until after lunch though. My name has popped up a few times last night/this morning and I will respond to these points when I get back to the office. Voting will probably need to be done then too as I am not sure when I will get on tonight. I always get called wolf for the same reasons but will try explain it properly later. Gonna be hard to do without going meta!

Strawbs what conclusion?
    Can you check your vote numbers? I have Suli as 5 votes?

Looks like Uriel did start the Suli bandwagon

Drum - can you check the Baggly / Drum bandwagon start please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Clarabel wrote: »

Drum - can you check the Baggly / Drum bandwagon start please.

I will try and get that done today if I can, if I survive lynch and munch I will have more time to look into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

That’s it!

Good point so I went back to check and noticed that you'd left out Whiplashy's vote on Sully. They were the first to vote for Sully after sKeith. Also it was Sully who voted Choc Chip @ 20:33 and not Uriel, he stayed on Sully, voting after Whiplashy.

I have a table of votes with times so going to update and post it to be on the safe side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Drumpot wrote: »
    Ecto had a go at me for voting for them because I voted for them because they singled out me and voted for me.

Everybody speaks to me presuming I am bad so they never actually think “we’ll if Drumpot was good would that make sense for a villager to do that?”. I’ve been on BH suspect list since my 4th post !

So I feel like I’ve been targeted right from the off and that Bagglys posting is being used against me and nothing I’ve said makes a difference. There isn’t an awful lot I can do about that. So when Ecto voted for me I thought I would vote for him cause the village would quickly look at Ecto. I’ve left breadcrumbs Before and villages aren’t always the most thorough when looking for clues!

So the evidence against me is Baggly and I’ve been defencive. I’ve been defensive because I can’t defend or explain Bagglys comments and have been on the back foot with people targeting me even before I had posted!

I told you what you'd have to do to stop being bad in my eyes. You've started to do ti so you're moving down the list. Carry on doing ti and others will follow

Player Subs total Start D1-1 Start D1-2 D1-D1 posts
    Dublinandy2 146 158 12
    Ectoplasm 107 118 11
    Choc Chip 78 97 19
    Clarabel 86 91 5
    Bounty Hunter 75 87 12
    Drumpot 55 67 87 20
    kitten_k 48 57 9
    Strawberry Milkshake 33 46 57 11
    Whiplashy 45 55 10
    Barney92 35 49 14
    fixxxer 43 48 5
    Uriel. 36 39 3
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 9 11 2

2 weeks and I've not opened my laptop! Can;t believe this game is making me do this. I was dreaming about WW last night, can I use my dreams in my reads :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've added in the subs posts to give a better indicated for Drum and Strawbs

My conclusions here.

Whippy, Barney and fixxxer - there's probably a wolf in there.

Uriel has wolf lean because of low posts BUT I will do an ISO on him now.

Cheesy - I dunno I am with BH on this but also not. surely if you were in a BR with other wolves theyd be saying, the heat is on..do something. Or maybe they are happy to bus him...It's odd. there's been no claim, neither no declaration of help me understand what is going on. Cheesy help us here please?

dandy is posting a lot but for me, not in a helpful village way. I will do an ISO on his posts from yesterday

Then you're doing an iso on incomplete information. Which makes me think you're looking for information to fit your conclusion, confirmation bias. Do it properly or don't do it at all.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Just me being lazy. I put him on my ffa last night and thought it was recent enough to get away with :D

I didn’t like the late effort to save Sully. Seemed in genuine and rather pointless at the time it was done when there was so few online. He also made a comment something to the effect of even if I’m a wolf which I though was a very bizzare thing for a villager to say. I’m torn between voting for drummer and Dandy tbh, but I can see how I’ve been a bit tunnelly with drummer which could be dangerous.

How many times do I have to say this before eople stop ignoring me. my change to Drumpot had nothing to do with saving sulli. I thought she was wolf, no point me pretending otherwise now she turned uot to be good.

It's not very bizarre, I'm being honest, which maybe is strange for this game. No one apart from the individual in question and the wolf pack know who the wolves are. You want me to shout from the rooftops i'm not a wolf. Give you justification for not voting for me so if I turn bad you can say, well he had me fooled.
    honestly speaking I know I'm not a wolf but you don't. Everyone should question everyone else unless they are confident they know. Then they have to accept they could still be wrong. I was confident Sulli was a wolf, I was wrong. Right now I'm confident Fixxxer is a wolf along with Uriel and Cheezy, but I accept I could be wrong.

Again me saying I could be a wolf is just being honest, to the people reading this apart from the wolves, yes I could be a wolf. The only way you'll know I'm not is if I claim and prove a role or I get killed.

I get frustrated, what you are all saying, and Drumpot's posts echo this slightly, is if you don't confirm, act like you want me to act then you're not being village and therefore maybe a wolf.

Have half a brain people. If anything look at the people trying their best to conform, agreeing with the people with perceived power.

Look at Baggly's posts either, how can you say that indicated wolf other than a leftover personal bias?

It's a game, the baddies want to kill the goodies, the goodies want to kill the baddies and everyone wants to live as long as possible until it gets to the exciting part. Think about that, vote for me fine, but to vote for me because I said the truth, that in your eyes I could be a wolf, yes I could.

As for changing my vote, Outliers, Outliers, forever that rings in my mind that they're not useful and then I switch my vote on fixxxer that was never going to have an impact to onet hat I thought might. I thought Sulli was a wolf but I din't try to save her. I just think Drumpot is the better game player so if I thought both were wolf wouldn't you want to get rid of the better opponent?

Everyone take your ego, bias and pride out of it and look at the facts. don't pick no the low posters because they're low posters, pick on them because they are tactical with when they vote.

If you're going after a high poster because all they do is agree, then maybe they agree because the thing they're agreeing with is valid. If you're going after a high poster just for posting fluff, well look at the type of game, long time sans need fluff.

Ok I think this is right. Votes for Day 1 Lynch as they moved.

When Player Voted for Tally
    Monday 11:33 sKeith sullivlo (sully 1)
    Monday 13:04 Whiplashy sullivlo (sully 2)
    Monday 17:40 Tritium choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 1)
    Monday 19:06 Tritium Dublinandy2 (sully 2, Dandy 1)
    Monday 19:15 Tritium choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 1)
    Monday 19:39 Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc chip (sully 2, choc chip 2)
    Monday 19:54 Uriel sullivlo (sully 3, choc chip 2)
    Monday 20:33 sullivlo choc chip (sully 3, choc chip 3)
    Tuesday 08:10 Dublinandy2 sullivlo (sully 4, choc chip 3)
    Tuesday 08:44 Dublinandy2 fixxxer (sully 3, choc chip 3, fixxxer 1)
    Tuesday 09:08 Clarabel Tritium (sully 3, choc chip 3, fixxxer 1, Tritium 1)
    Tuesday 10:58 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 )
    Tuesday 14:48 Bounty Hunter Tritium (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 )
    Tuesday 15:03 kitten_k Dublinandy2 (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1)
    Tuesday 16:18 Barney92 Clarabel (sully 3, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1, clarabel 1)
    Tuesday 16:40 fixxxer sullivlo (sully 4, choc chip 3, Tritium 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1, Dandy 1, clarabel 1)
    Tuesday 16:56 Tritium Clarabel (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, ectoplasm 1 Dandy 1)
    Tuesday 17:33 Strawberry Milkshake Whiplashy (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    Tuesday 17:39 Ectoplasm Drumpot (sully 4, choc chip 2, Tritium 2, clarabel 2, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tueday 18:24 Bounty Hunter sullivlo (sully 5, choc chip 2, clarabel 2, Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tuesday 18:40 sullivlo Ectoplasm (sully 5, clarabel 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1, ectoplasm 1)
    Tueday 19:11 Drumpot Ectoplasm (sully 5, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Tuesday 20:50 Choc Chip Drumpot (sully 5, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, Drumpot 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, fixxxer 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    Tuesday 20:57 Dublinandy2 Drumpot (sully 5, Drumpot 3, clarabel 2, ectoplasm 2, choc chip 1,Tritium 1, Dandy 1, whiplashy 1)
    VOTE CLOSED

And final votes:
    FINAL VOTES VOTED FOR BY Total
    sullivlo sKeith, Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter 5
    Drumpot Ectoplasm, choc chip, Dandy 3
    Ectoplasm sullivlo, Drumpot 2
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium 2
    choc chip Cheezy 1
    Tritium Clarabel 1
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k 1
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake 1

• Advertisement

Sorry for the venting and typos, I was letting it flow.

And a final thing. My vote is on fixxxer, if I think that will have no impact I will change at any time, even at the last minute, to cheezy or uriel (or if my mind changes about who is a wolf) if I think ti will have an impact. If that offends people sensibilities then tough.

Then you're doing an iso on incomplete information. Which makes me think you're looking for information to fit your conclusion, confirmation bias. Do it properly or don't do it at all.

What are you talking about? I've been very clear in my self reflection when I think I have confirmation bias and have asked for second opinions a number of times. So your comment for starters are unfounded.

If you're talking about only doing 1 day ISO, this is a strategy used by many people and was also spoken about yesterday. Did you say something yesterday you're now worried about. Seems like a odd reaction for a normal strategy.

You had a number of ISO done on your previous posts. I wasn't following yesterday, I'm actually looking to try clear you. So try that on for confirmation bias .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Player Subs total Start D1-1 Start D1-2 D1-D1 posts
    Dublinandy2 146 158 12
    Ectoplasm 107 118 11
    Choc Chip 78 97 19
    Clarabel 86 91 5
    Bounty Hunter 75 87 12
    Drumpot 55 67 87 20
    kitten_k 48 57 9
    Strawberry Milkshake 33 46 57 11
    Whiplashy 45 55 10
    Barney92 35 49 14
    fixxxer 43 48 5
    Uriel. 36 39 3
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy 9 11 2

2 weeks and I've not opened my laptop! Can;t believe this game is making me do this. I was dreaming about WW last night, can I use my dreams in my reads :D:D:D:D:D:D

I've added in the subs posts to give a better indicated for Drum and Strawbs

My conclusions here.

Whippy, Barney and fixxxer - there's probably a wolf in there.

Uriel has wolf lean because of low posts BUT I will do an ISO on him now.

Cheesy - I dunno I am with BH on this but also not. surely if you were in a BR with other wolves theyd be saying, the heat is on..do something. Or maybe they are happy to bus him...It's odd. there's been no claim, neither no declaration of help me understand what is going on. Cheesy help us here please?

dandy is posting a lot but for me, not in a helpful village way. I will do an ISO on his posts from yesterday

There's no actual reason given for myself, Whiplashy or fixxxer, just that we've similar posting. Kitten is excluded from this for some reason despite only having 2 more posts than whiplashy over the course of a week. What's up with that clarabel? Seems odd to leave them out when they've essentially posted as much as whiplashy.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Have to run. Strawberry, that is mental....

Whiplashy - I've just noticed that you've hopped on a bandwagon for the second time. I thought you were all about Drumpot but you've hopped on the Dandy train?

I listed my ffa last night, I believe before anyone else did, but open to correction. You’ll see me reasoning there and posted again this morning. I must be playing these games wrong because for some reason everyone’s always suspicious of me!

State of play as it stands now:

When Player Voted for Tally
    Wednesday 10:21 Clarabel Dandy (Dandy 1)
    Wednesday 10:26 Whiplashy Drumpot (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1)
    Wednesday 10:53 Dandy fixxxer (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1)
    Wednesday 13:13 Strawberry Milkshake Ectoplasm (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1)
    Thursday 00:20 fixxxer Kitten_K (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1)
    Thursday 08:47 Choc Chip Cheezy (Dandy 1, Drumpot 1, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)
    Thursday 09:52 Whiplashy Dandy (Dandy 2, fixxxer 1, Ectoplasm 1, Kitten_K 1, Cheezy 1)

Barney92 wrote: »
    There's no actual reason given for myself, Whiplashy or fixxxer, just that we've similar posting. Kitten is excluded from this for some reason despite only having 2 more posts than whiplashy over the course of a week. What's up with that clarabel? Seems odd to leave them out when they've essentially posted as much as whiplashy.
    Cause I've already posted that I think Kitten is a wolf. There's 4 of you. So I'm saying there's likely another wolf in that group.
    So definitely not left out, in a totally separate category. I like your thinking though

I’m seeing a few people fingering (hehe) kitten but I’ve not read her as wolfie at all. I’m out for the next few hours but I’ll have a look back when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Sorry for the venting and typos, I was letting it flow.

It's a lovely speech but it's not contributing much. Read my ISO on kitten and give me your opinion. Or literally any of the other reads people have posted and give your opinion. Or do your own reads and give your opinion.

• Advertisement

Gah, Bounty Hunter clearly wanted to mess up my lovely shiny table minutes after I posted it. I'll update it later.

I currently have Dandy, Clarabel and Uriel in my village and they seem to suspect each other so they could be 3 of the 4 wolves :pac:

I'd like to find more. Going to try something a little different - I'm going to try to ISO Day 2 to date and see what I can see.

Advertisement