Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk are you enjoying being a mod? I miss you posting.

I will probably move my vote, I need to look at current votes and FFA. Has everyone done one?

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I am worried that cheezy is going down the same route as sulli. I was hoping to poke him, he now has (I think) 4 votes, and shows no sign of coming on to defend himself.

Is it a wolf who is lying low or a villager who never really engaged. I've no idea...

I see where you're going here, but if you're new you want to make a good impression, especially if you're a villager, right? He's not attempting this IMO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

my table has barney, drumpot and uriel without a vote.

I'll check FFAs now. I've recorded mine, whippy's and bounty's but only 'cos I came across them as I was taking other notes.

On my break

Sorry about the he/she thing Choc Chip (and if I've made the same mistake for anyone else)...I have most people leaning a little village when I look at my notes but the more things go on the less I have making that so for these three so they are my ffa for now

Cheezy - needs to get involved and share opinions not just say he read everything
    Drumpot - Both he and Baggly share being very defensive
    Kitten - feel Kitty is holding back compared to others and Fixxers ISO of hers / Claras thoughts are understandable

Barney, Dandy, Whip, Clara I can see people mentioning but at least for now im seeing them clash with more people than the 3 above. If Drumpot or Cheezy were pulling people up on dodgy posting instead of being defensive for example that would make me less suspicious. sK was the most likely villager for me before as he almost draws suspicon to see who will jump on him as NRV, I don't see people doing such things now.

Ecto, Strawbs & Fixxer now with their contributions which gets the village talking especially if they are leaning wolf on ISOs (thus potentially eliminating team possibilities) are leaning village for me. First two more so but none are clear in any way, someone always surprises you.

#FFA 2

1. Cheezy
    2. Drumpot
    3. Kitten

See above. It has a space so doesn't come up when you search for #ffa2 (Im choosing to not be suspicious about that right now bounty!).

I can't see any other FFAs... Not great sign.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

image.axd_.jpg

Post count limit lifted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

See above. It has a space so doesn't come up when you search for #ffa2 (Im choosing to not be suspicious about that right now bounty!).

I can't see any other FFAs... Not great sign.

Sorry. I was hoping to get a full reads list done and then do my FFA from that but I ran out of time doing ISO on Barney.

Fwiw my #FFA2 is

Cheezy: Hasn't engaged. Keeps saying one thing and doing another. Says his game plan is to throw out accusations and see what changes but then says that finger pointing is wolfy. Disappeared when challenged on that point.

Whiplashy: Where I had my vote earlier due to voting timing and choice for Sully lynch.

Barney92: This is based on ISO and mostly but feeling. Prepared to be wrong on this so wouldn't vote here.

I feel like tonight's lynch will be revealing. Think there are a few still left to vote so movements should be interesting. Am prepared to reassess tomorrow if I'm still around. Being honest I'm not sure I've a great handle on this game, despite the work I've put in.

Clarabel wrote: »
    I see where you're going here, but if you're new you want to make a good impression, especially if you're a villager, right? He's not attempting this IMO

I don't know.

I'm taking a break - will be back around 8ish I'd say.

I keep thinking that if he had a wolfy backroom that they'd feed him info to put up. By providing nothing is he more village? But then, that's a theory that just allows a wolf to say nothing and coast for the entire game. We can't (for the good of the village as a whole) allow players to say nothing and remain lurking in the background. But then, we don't have room for a mislynch.

I'm spiralling again. I need a break.

I don't know.

I'm taking a break - will be back around 8ish I'd say.

I keep thinking that if he had a wolfy backroom that they'd feed him info to put up. By providing nothing is he more village? But then, that's a theory that just allows a wolf to say nothing and coast for the entire game. We can't (for the good of the village as a whole) allow players to say nothing and remain lurking in the background. But then, we don't have room for a mislynch.

I'm spiralling again. I need a break.

Dandy - I never did your today ISO
    Cheesy
    Barney - gut feel
    Whip - gut feel
    Kitten - per comments

I'm wrong somewhere though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I think you know i know. If I'm right shoot uriel if cheezy turns wolf or fixxxer if he doesn't.

If I'm wrong ignore this and shoot anyone.

If I'm right i won't out you but promise I'll work in whatever way with you without making it look obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Phwoarrrrrrrrrrr looks like I’m gonzo, barring a late shift in play. So my thinking is this: the wolves know they’re wolves and they know each other. All they need to do is not give themselves away. So the obvious way is to get everyone else accusing one another. That’s what had me thinking of BH.

• Advertisement

Another night of lynching a NRV....sighs....

Another night of lynching a NRV....sighs....

Possibly. Or there is a bus in play. I just don't have a stronger suspicion and it really doesn't seem like anyone else does either.

NRV?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I think you know i know. If I'm right shoot uriel if cheezy turns wolf or fixxxer if he doesn't.

If I'm wrong ignore this and shoot anyone.

If I'm right i won't out you but promise I'll work in whatever way with you without making it look obvious.

If you’re genuinely village and you believe what you put here.......WHY?????

NRV?

Non role villager

I know I’m in the spotlight because I said I’d accuse people, then I haven’t. Reason being is that.. I don’t think anyone will disagree that the wolves are playing a stormer this time around. It’s impossible to distinguish. I could just fire out random names, but it’s kinda pointless unless you’ve some form of justification for it.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    If you’re genuinely village and you believe what you put here.......WHY?????

Sorry Dandy! I thought you posted that in reply to someone and nearly had a heart attack :D

I know I’m in the spotlight because I said I’d accuse people, then I haven’t. Reason being is that.. I don’t think anyone will disagree that the wolves are playing a stormer this time around. It’s impossible to distinguish. I could just fire out random names, but it’s kinda pointless unless you’ve some form of justification for it.

That’s all most of us are doing anyway :D

No do. That's kinda the game. Everything helps

Role Voting For Lynch 1 end D1-1 D1 2 - 11am D1 2 - 8pm
    NRV sullivlo sKeith (NRV), Whiplashy, Uriel, fixxer, Bounty Hunter - - -
    NRV Tritium Clarabel - - -
    Dublinandy2 kitten_k Clara Clara, fixxxer, whip Clara, fixxxer, whip
    Ectoplasm sullivlo (NRV), drumpot Strawbs strawbs
    Choc Chip Cheezy
    Clarabel Barney92, Tritium (NRV)
    Bounty Hunter Cheesy
    Drumpot Ectoplasm , choc chip , dandy whip
    kitten_k fixxxer
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Whiplashy Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92
    fixxxer dandy Dandy Uriel
    Uriel. Strawbs, Kitten
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc choc, BH, Ecto, dandy

• Advertisement

Role Voting For D1 2 - 8pm
    Dublinandy2 Clara, fixxxer, whip
    Ectoplasm
    Choc Chip
    Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter Cheesy
    Drumpot
    kitten_k
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Whiplashy
    Barney92
    fixxxer Uriel
    Uriel. Strawbs, Kitten
    Aint Eazy Being Cheezy choc, BH, Ecto, dandy

Cheezy, so you don't know what an NRV is but agree the wolves are playing a stormer? In what way are they? What are they doing?

What was happening here? It felt like seconds ago Bounty Hunter had woken up on the beach and now it was pitch black. Dark as a wolves soul, and he should know.

He knew he was in a bed so he threw back the covers, rather dramatically he thought to himself, more ru Paul than vin diesel and swung his legs around so his feet touched the floor. He stood up and then I hit him, the floor to be exact, as when he went to stand up he found his legs had been amputated just above the knee.

He let out a large, deep, guttural sob, one he’d never done before. ‘My legs’ he screamed. Before he could say anything else a large bright and hot spotlight was shining upon him, blinding him so he could not see the ones who had him.

It was then that dulcet tone he heard again coming from behind the spotlight that reminded him of the beach.

‘Ha, Ha, Ha’

‘Ha, Ha, Ha’
    That noise, it was almost like it wasn’t human, more a machine boring into the psyche of bounty Hunter, letting him know he was a helpless captive with no hope. ‘What do you want from me he creamed’ spittle flying out of his mouth in rage, ‘What have I ever done to you?’
    ‘You know’ said another voice, this one to his right. He didn’t even bother turning his head, he hung it down and wished he was dead. Wait, he thought, he knew what he could do.

He still had his pockets, he reached down and…

In the distance he could hear a car pulling off followed by birds signing and children seemingly lost in conversation with each other as they argued about who was going to be it. What was happening he thought. He was in a bed but he felt safe. He reached down, his legs were there. He opened his eyes in astonishment. With disbelief he pumped the air, forgetting he was a captive. But was he? he thought. He was in a bedroom he didn’t recognise but it looked fairly middle class. He ran to the window and pulled open the curtains, basking in the sunlight hitting what he now realised was his naked body. He didn’t care, he was free, this feeling, it felt like his life had been given back to him.

He looked out of the window and could see the children playing in the distance. He’d better get away from the window he thought, before he got in trouble. He saw a chest of drawers and a wardrobe and walked over to them, wanting to find some clothes. All he could find was women’s clothes, no male articles anywhere. It was then he caught himself in the free standing mirror in the corner. He was a she. He couldn’t believe it. He lifted a breast up slightly almost expecting it to come off as it fi was a Lego piece, it didn’t.

They still had to get dressed they thought, no point standing here naked just because their sex had changed. What was happening to them, first the beach, then the dungeon and now this. Suburban middle-class Dublin. They looked at their wedding finger and upon it was a fat diamond ring, wtf they though.
    They got dressed and thought had better explore the surroundings. They walked into the living room and instantly heard that sound that gave them goosebumps on their now hairless legs.

‘Ha, Ha, Ha’ This time it was coming from the TV. They wouldn’t be a victim hey thought. They found the remote control and turned it on just as another Ha, Ha, Ha erupted from it. There was the face, they knew now what was happening.

‘You, they stammered, you are dead……….

Drum and Barney not voted yet

I'm good to move to Uriel, or Kitten tonight, unless someone has a complelling reason for someone else.

I'd also urge choc, BH, Ecto and Dandy to consider moving off cheesy to someone else on your FFA. This feels wrong. All kinds of wrong

I'm good to move to Uriel, or Kitten tonight, unless someone has a complelling reason for someone else.

I'd also urge choc, BH, Ecto and Dandy to consider moving off cheesy to someone else on your FFA. This feels wrong. All kinds of wrong

I can move back to fixxxer or uriel. All 3 are the same in my eyes

There is very little point to me moving my vote as it becomes an outlier then. Me being on a wagon, even if I'm wrong is better than a single vote. I *might* be willing to move to Kitten but at the moment that also seems pointless.

I can move back to fixxxer or uriel. All 3 are the same in my eyes

Uriel - go

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    There is very little point to me moving my vote as it becomes an outlier then. Me being on a wagon, even if I'm wrong is better than a single vote. I *might* be willing to move to Kitten but at the moment that also seems pointless.

I'm happy to trust Ecto and go with Kitten if you do too Clarabel

Uriel - go

Why him over fixxxer?

• Advertisement

I'm happy to trust Ecto and go with Kitten if you do too Clarabel

Christ don't trust me. I know nothing, I just have suspicions. And I need to think this through.

Advertisement