Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

At this stage with so many of dandy he's either good or there is at least one bussing him. I think it's probably the second option here and he is not posting so that he doesn't give anything away about his teammates but I'm not sure who is doing the bussing.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    At this stage with so many of dandy he's either good or there is at least one bussing him. I think it's probably the second option here and he is not posting so that he doesn't give anything away about his teammates but I'm not sure who is doing the bussing.

I’m fairly sure I either said something similar on thread or at least thought this at one stage. If Dandy shows up bad tonight I’m very interested to see where you might go with this Barney....

tenor.gif?itemid=3355493

Sorry guys. I’m on a road trip in Northern Ireland. My daughter going back to Australia on Tuesday so I’m afraid spending time with her is more important than spending time with you lot today.

Sorry, not sorry.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

image.axd_.jpg

Post count limit lifted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Sorry guys. I’m on a road trip in Northern Ireland. My daughter going back to Australia on Tuesday so I’m afraid spending time with her is more important than spending time with you lot today.

Sorry, not sorry.

Enjoy :) I’ve only been once but it’s fabulous.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Have a great time strawberry.
    Im going to move my vote on dandy as he's top of my wolfy list from earlier and nothing today has changed that.
    Dandy, i really hope you flip red.

I don’t like how quiet it is in here tonight. Fingers crossed it’s just because the wolf’s know there’s no changing our minds on dandy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Votes thus far

Clarabel for kitten (kitten 1)
    Whiplash for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 1)
    Dandy for fixxxer (kitten 1, dandy 1, fixxxer 1)
    fixxxer for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 2, fixxxer 1)
    bounty for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 3, fixxxer 1)
    choc for kitten (kitten 2, dandy 3, fixxxer 1)
    Clarabel for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 4, fixxxer 1)
    Clarabel for drumpot (kitten 1, dandy 3, fixxxer 1, drumpot 1)
    drumpot for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 4, fixxxer 1, drumpot 1)
    Barney for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 5, fixxxer 1, drumpot 1)
    kitten for dandy (kitten 1, dandy 6, fixxxer 1, drumpot 1)
    choc for dandy (dandy 7, fixxxer 1, drumpot 1)

The above leads me to believe that I'm right about dandy and choc being on the same team. Choc earlied went for kitten to bring her up to two but clarabel has since moved off and so choc would look like an outlier there on kitten. Maybe choc thought there aws a chance kitten would be lynched instead of dandy but is now moving to dandy because they want to say they voted for a wolf.

I'm not sure what to make of clarabel for staying off dandy. If she's not a wolf that means that all of dandy's team are bussing.

Votes thus far

The above leads me to believe that I'm right about dandy and choc being on the same team. Choc earlied went for kitten to bring her up to two but clarabel has since moved off and so choc would look like an outlier there on kitten. Maybe choc thought there aws a chance kitten would be lynched instead of dandy but is now moving to dandy because they want to say they voted for a wolf.

I'm not sure what to make of clarabel for staying off dandy. If she's not a wolf that means that all of dandy's team are bussing.

I dont know what I've done to make you think im wolfy barney. I said first thing that i was putting a placeholder on kitten and would likely change. I gave a full list earlier and dandy was wolfiest. I think it would be disingenuous of me to vote kitten when i think dandy is wolfy. I'm not happy with the pushing on me, without you even doing an iso.

Your suspicions so far are based on my disagreeing with your rip idea and on my voting for who i said hours ago was wolfy.

You are top of my iso list when we get through this.

I’m home! Had a ball but tell you about it later.

Argh, this game. Need to look beyond one wolf and get my head around who’s teamed with who

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'm here for 2 mins. Where we at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm here for 2 mins. Where we at?

I’m a wolf it seems

Votes thus far

I gave reason. But this afternoon I went drum is village and forgot to change away from him. Sorry for confusion.

This is not the blind leading the blind it is the hairy leading the blind

Votes thus far

You are right, me and choc, I’ve said it from the beginning. Just like I’ve accused fixxxer from the beginning.

There is a difference between being unhelpful and being shut down when trying to be helpful.

I knew I was screwed when ecto died. He’s the only one who fully iso’d me, then took the time to realize my point of view and then asked me for my thoughts.

At 10pm you’ll find out my role in this game.

I then stress the value of differing personality types and opinions to win a game. Unfortunately they’ve all died far too early in this game and you’re all far too similar. Happy to be directed subtly by the wolves until you’ve lost the game. I don’t even think it’s been a challenge for them this game, has it? I take responsibility for my part I’m that top of course.

Too*

This is not the blind leading the blind it is the hairy leading the blind

Who is hairy?

Who is hairy?

Apparently me and fixxxer, according to his earlier posts.

Who is hairy?

Fixxxer and I thought whiplashly simply by the way she controlled the move of Uriel but it turned out he was good and so was cheesy so she may just be bad at the game, not a wolf.

Fixxxer I fingered. Fixxxer led to shutting me down. Fixxxer I believe and always have believed is a wolf from his style of play to the way he speaks and the way he cuts people off at times.

Hey I could be wrong, this is my worst game ever, but I had s aid him from the start and I’ll die saying him

I’m the even night vigilante

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

image.axd_.jpg

Lynch voting closed. Twilight commences.

Bounty has to be good, doesn’t he?

Might be a good new viewpoint to have. Rather than look for slip ups look for actions that guarantees village. When you’re left with ones that don’t show those actions.

Ok, voting closed.

Strawberry is a wolf. I'm the vig.

If you ask I’ll tell you my real role

That’s a lie choc chip

What’s your real role, dandy

You're lying strawberry. I never even saw it coming.

Is dandy on your team?

What team. I’m the only fruit in my back room.

• Advertisement

What team. I’m the only fruit in my back room.

Oh.

Advertisement