Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Choc Chip wrote: »
    I assumed it was just looking for a reaction. It'd be very early to be getting a peek, and there's no seer in the village anyway.

References to a strategy on the other place. If there a seer everyone claims to have an N0 clear.

Wolfy as heck in a no seer game

vote skeith

(For the love of god will someone open the lynch thread and give vale a gun :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Awh jaysus I’ve nine pages to catch up on. So much for a slow burn :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Awh jaysus I’ve nine pages to catch up on. So much for a slow burn :o
    I've only 4 pages total.
    Maybe increase posts per page in options and it'll seem less daunting.

Oh no false alarm it just loaded on the wrong page, phew :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

tritium wrote: »
    References to a strategy on the other place. If there a seer everyone claims to have an N0 clear.

Wolfy as heck in a no seer game

vote skeith

(For the love of god will someone open the lynch thread and give vale a gun :pac:)

This needs a graphic

• Advertisement

This needs a graphic
    482215.png

sKeith wrote: »
    482215.png

I was thinking more like this (done quickly so quite basic)

I was thinking more like this (done quickly so quite basic)

Andy that’s deadly :D

Okay I’ve caught up. A couple of things.. Why do you guys think roles will swap around? May have to reread the OP sorry.

Also SK was that a sneaky little role reveal there? Because if it was for the love of god guys relax. That’s potentially 3 roles revealed on Night0 before Night0 has really even begun. Sure let’s just give Vale a machine gun and he can blast us all to smithereens :o

Andy that’s deadly :D

Okay I’ve caught up. A couple of things.. Why do you guys think roles will swap around? May have to reread the OP sorry.

Also SK was that a sneaky little role reveal there? Because if it was for the love of god guys relax. That’s potentially 3 roles revealed on Night0 before Night0 has really even begun. Sure let’s just give Vale a machine gun and he can blast us all to smithereens :o

You're always so nice to me. Never be a wolf that lives more than a day or it may break my heart. Most people lie to me :(

d4W4gg5

This never appeared in my last post

• Advertisement

You're always so nice to me. Never be a wolf that lives more than a day or it may break my heart. Most people lie to me :(

d4W4gg5

That’s because you’re one of my favourites but shhhh don’t tell anyone else ;)

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cfae3705a786c3663052658&rid=giphy.gif

I’ll always be my wolfiest so as to get lynched before that happens :) I have such a sweet spot for you and Tusk though I’m screwed the day either of you go to the other side :o

spent far too long looking for an appropriate meme for the above but found this little gem and then spent far too long trying to get it to show on the post preview.

Made me think of Baggly and Tusk straight away :pac:

h73FC4F2A

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

That’s potentially 3 roles revealed on Night0 before Night0 has really even begun. Sure let’s just give Vale a machine gun and he can blast us all to smithereens :o

Wait, did i miss someone? I hate catching up on my phone.

Are we saying skeith is a potential role reveal with his second post? :D

And bh is claiming the same (wolfie) role as skeith?

And is Dandy the third role (I'm on my phone and cant scroll back for claim)?

I think you should all double down on those claims for 24 hours, really commit. Make it a soft launch worth reading.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Wait, did i miss someone? I hate catching up on my phone.

Are we saying skeith is a potential role reveal with his second post? :D

And bh is claiming the same (wolfie) role as skeith?

And is Dandy the third role (I'm on my phone and cant scroll back for claim)?

I think you should all double down on those claims for 24 hours, really commit. Make it a soft launch worth reading.

I’m not claiming a role, the only thing I’m claiming is that it took me ages to figure out the table in the first post and I’m still not sure I do. Leave Bh and sk to fight it out if they are doing what they say.

Personally I am not going to take any notice of anything anyone says today or tomorrow, unless they tell me I’m special.

I’m not claiming a role, the only thing I’m claiming is that it took me ages to figure out the table in the first post and I’m still not sure I do. Leave Bh and sk to fight it out if they are doing what they say.

Personally I am not going to take any notice of anything anyone says today or tomorrow, unless they tell me I’m special.

you're very special dandy.

You're special.

BH didn’t claim a role, SK potentially outed him.

Thought Andy claimed jack of all trades.

SK in response to people asking him about his BR quoted mine and Kittens posts telling him it’s a bad idea to speculate roles so early. Which lead me to believe he’s hinting that he’s RV.

SK in response to people asking him about his BR quoted mine and Kittens posts telling him it’s a bad idea to speculate roles so early. Which lead me to believe he’s hinting that he’s RV.

Oh wow. I'm definitely going to sleep now. I've 100% had too much whiskey to think that deeply about anything... :)

Have to agree with this SK. I get you were using it as a “what are the odds” example but I wouldn’t be potentially outing RVs so soon just to get a point across. Could very well be that 1 in 50 times is now

why have you 180'd from think its bad to out RV's to just outing RV's?
    Do you not see what concerns me here?

Which do you truely maen, you ont think its wise to out RV's or look here these are all the RV's...

• Advertisement

Was your origional statement of bolowney? a big wolfy nonsense statrment that you didnt actaully mean at all?

kittenk looks genuine, you look like you were latching on, tbqfai

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'm basing my read of SK on the last long game (the last one I knew he was SK) and tbh I am seeing his play as being the same this time. He is clashing with people and drawing attention to himself in such a way I would think NRV. Maybe the mention of a BR etc was dropped to get people to react to them / see who jumps on him.

That said I'm not defending him he was afterall one of those who jumped on me though but that does not condemn him (Going to try my best not to tunnel anyone this game) it just highights that I can't read properly. I did not role claim, I almost never do unless im obviously going to be killed although tbh that player randing matrix is still something that confuses me even after explanation. Think I'l just use the random list generator at random.org to choose who gets what role in my game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

In other words
    giphy.gif

I'm basing my read of SK on the last long game (the last one I knew he was SK) and tbh I am seeing his play as being the same this time. He is clashing with people and drawing attention to himself in such a way I would think NRV. Maybe the mention of a BR etc was dropped to get people to react to them / see who jumps on him.

I agree, I'm not getting too much of a wolfy lean from sk yet, and I'm delighted he is poking people. Nothing worse for village than when we get to later in the game and we have nothing to base our opinions on.

At least there's a bit more to look at later than just gifs. (Not that there's anything wrong with gifs! :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning all, great gig last night. Busy day today as have my house warming tonight. Will be here on and off.

In relation to SK and BH - I think SK is just being his usual self and happy to believe for now that BH read the matrix wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Good morning villagers :) I have the highlight of my social life today....a 1 year olds birthday party! I’ll do my best to sneakily keep up with what’s going on, but I will be out most of the day because it’s a 2 hour drive away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Good morning all :)

Shoot baggly

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Morning lads... first game, been reading all the charters/beginners guide etc... still f-cking clueless! Aw well, I’ll just need to wing it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I have to say if I were to have a gun I’d probably shoot you Vale :D Followed by Baggly if I get a second shot

Advertisement