Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Well look at that if you’re a wolf choc you had me fooled from the start.

Why would you counter claim when you could just munch though?

I’m nrv

And if you had me fooled I love you for it, well played

Don’t believe a word chic says, dandy but you are lying too bussed by a teammate

Don’t believe a word chic says, dandy but you are lying too bussed by a teammate

Why would I lie, you’ll know in 45 minutes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Can either of you back up your claim? One of you are a wolf trying to draw out the vig, but if Dandy is NRV as he claims why would the wolves bother making a claim as the game is over if this is a mid lynch?

• Advertisement

If you think I am a wolf why are you telling me not to believe choc, wouldn’t I know?

Makes you look bad that statement strawbs, bit of a mistake.

Is the game over if I am mislynched? Then it’s game over. We should all reveal

I didn’t do the maths

Sorry Drumpot for not being around I would have declared earlier if I was.

I thought kitten was motion detector and maybe dandy saw something in her posts that made him want to save her. But whiplashy hasn’t been countered and dandy never explained the don’t vote for kitten thing so I think they checked cheezy and knew he was joat.

Means kitten in on the whole act

Is the game over if I am mislynched? Then it’s game over. We should all reveal

I didn’t do the maths

It’s game on wolfy mcwolfface

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Sorry Drumpot for not being around I would have declared earlier if I was.

I thought kitten was motion detector and maybe dandy saw something in her posts that made him want to save her. But whiplashy hasn’t been countered and dandy never explained the don’t vote for kitten thing so I think they checked cheezy and knew he was joat.

Means kitten in on the whole act

There's no reason to declare now if you're vig. You would have just drawn a munch if you were telling the truth. I shouldnt have counterclaimed tbh. Prob dead tomorrow now.

• Advertisement

So who is lying - Strawberry or Choc???

I’m loving this bravado. Why would I lie?

Forget you think I am a wolf. If I am good and I die is it game over? Yes or no

kitten_k wrote: »
    Can either of you back up your claim? One of you are a wolf trying to draw out the vig, but if Dandy is NRV as he claims why would the wolves bother making a claim as the game is over if this is a mid lynch?

Well I killed Keith cos I couldn’t get him lock clear in my head and that made me sad.

I killed Uriel cos it was fun! :p but I thought he was a baddie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What can you tell us before you get munched?

If your story checks out we need to lynch kitten and choccy. Who's our third wolf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Well that certainly makes things more interesting! I’m more inclined to believe choc chip but in fairness they could both be lying! Anyone else want to claim? Lol

the Wolves played this well. I don’t get strawberry being so sure I am. Unless she knows the wolves win so can play the game a bit longer

fixxxer wrote: »
    What can you tell us before you get munched?

If your story checks out we need to lynch kitten and choccy. Who's our third wolf?

4th wolf cos dandy is 3. I dunno. It’s between you, Barney, bounty and Clara. Drumpot is good to me

Well I killed Keith cos I couldn’t get him lock clear in my head and that made me sad.

You're claiming both kills? Then your vig claim is rubbish. That doesn't line up with what the OP says about the vig role.

Why is milkshake talking like a child, you guys know her better, is that a sign she’s good or bad. Seems odd behavior to me

Vale gave me gun and said “avenge me, strawbs”

• Advertisement

Vale gave me gun and said “avenge me, strawbs”

Ok Wolfy number two.

fixxxer wrote: »
    You're claiming both kills? Then your vig claim is rubbish. That doesn't line up with what the OP says about the vig role.

Oh good spot! Well done fixxxer. Please lynch strawbs next guys :)

You can’t lynch me! Who’s gonna write out long long lonnnnnnng lists for you?

I’ve an awful feeling strawbs is making fun of us because she knows it’s game over :(

Ha ha Keith wasn’t killed by the vig, the night he died there was no vig kill, it was JOAT

Well it seems I’m going out of the game same as through it, largely ignored.

Good luck all, see you on the other side. I still think choc is good

L
    O
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    N
    G

Lists.

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I’ve an awful feeling strawbs is making fun of us because she knows it’s game over :(

I reckon that’s it too

Bit Dickish behavior surely, each to their own.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Ha ha Keith wasn’t killed by the vig, the night he died there was no vig kill, it was JOAT

Wolfy number three showing up right on time.

Advertisement