Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options
1575859606163»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Uriel. wrote: »
    Cheers for the game modulators. Good to get back in the saddle after so long
    Great wolf performance.

New players and expanded player pool keeps this forum alive and keep things fresh and interesting. As has always been the case, they should be welcomed, and made part of the ecosystem. Importantly, they should be encouraged to come back by playing in a supportive environment.

Speaking for myself, I was & I am! Great bunch of lads. I’m throwing my hat in for the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    If anyone's interested I did up a vote progression chart for Lynch 1 to see how it changed over time. Had hoped to do the others, but never got round to it.

It was very nearly Wofl Choc Chip - Emilio Largo who went first....

00000037.png

Ah I got off at the wrong station. I went to Dandy Parade when I should have stayed on until Strawberry Junction.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Speaking for myself, I was & I am! Great bunch of lads. I’m throwing my hat in for the next one.

Glad you enjoyed it Cheezy :)

sKeith wrote: »
    wolves took advantage of a outted motion detector in last years champs game to get me mislynched. I wonder did that previous experience show in this game, lmao.

Only thing going through my head when I randed the set-up was:

'Please don't let it happen again' :pac:

It is a bit of a dud role, could be useful in endgame with one wolf and no other motion/actions left but yeah I wouldn't be rushing to use it again personally.

That being said it's fun to try new things, and I loved that the JOAT made it into this game, there's a role that should be re-used at some point :D

The more you play the more you learn. Good to hear you're coming back for more :)

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Only thing going through my head when I randed the set-up was:

'Please don't let it happen again' :pac:

It is a bit of a dud role, could be useful in endgame with one wolf and no other motion/actions left but yeah I wouldn't be rushing to use it again personally.

That being said it's fun to try new things, and I loved that the JOAT made it into this game, there's a role that should be re-used at some point :D

Just for my own knowledge, if I was motion detector and you were wolf and I picked you but another wolf put in the kill order then you would have shown no motion, is that right?

fixxxer wrote: »
    Just for my own knowledge, if I was motion detector and you were wolf and I picked you but another wolf put in the kill order then you would have shown no motion, is that right?

Correct, wolf munch is ordered by a single wolf even though it's a factional kill.

In similar fashion, if the JOAT had roleblocked Barney he'd have stopped the kill and the role cop action that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

The more you play the more you learn. Good to hear you're coming back for more :)

Plus the next game is anon, that means you will get a special Boards.ie account to login with e.g. Doris WW and nobody will know which player is using that account so it gives you a bit more freedom without everyone knowing you a re a newbie.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

tusk wrote: »
    If anyone's interested I did up a vote progression chart for Lynch 1 to see how it changed over time. Had hoped to do the others, but never got round to it.

It was very nearly Wofl Choc Chip - Emilio Largo who went first....

00000037.png

I was never worried! :D

Btw, my excel sheet was more developed for this game than the previous game -I was so worried about trying to make sure I'd done enough work and had good reasons for voting, that I had more thoughts and analysis done than I ever did as a villager.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Plus the wolves in this game got their role cop to put in the kill order so there was only ever motion from 1 wolf in this game for detecting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Advertisement