Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Game Mod: Careful about the editing of posts. I know some players are new but as per the game rules it's not permitted. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Hey folks. So the wedding was good. I have vague memory of trying to read back on the thread while somewhat worse for wear last night...So yeah I've got to read back and see what's happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Have to disagree with you there Andy, not all new players dive right in and he has posted to say he’s read everything. I’d say he’s just trying to wrap his head around things. Get it was just a guess but wanted to respond.

Welcome btw Cheezy, if you’re unsure of anything ask away :)

Reasonable enough

Welcome Cheezy, only one rule, shooy Baggly if you get a gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tritium wrote: »
    Afternoon all

N0

NO role cop specified for village

NOt villiagery play

Dr No

VOTE skeith
    tritium wrote: »
    References to a strategy on the other place. If there a seer everyone claims to have an N0 clear.

Wolfy as heck in a no seer game

vote skeith

(For the love of god will someone open the lynch thread and give vale a gun :pac:)

Hi trit,

I think you need to reread the op in relation to voting, OR i can just yammer on about how you doing it wrong ;P

kitten_k wrote: »
    I reckon it will be a nightmare to mod and keep track of the votes, glad its not me!

as kittenk has already stated, it would be a nightmare for the mods to have to tear thru every page looking for votes, and why would the clever mods we have modding this game make things hard for themselves.

They won't.

That is why they have created a special thread for voting in, which is currently closed atm.

Lynch votes to be cast on other thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...p?t=2057986544

now, maybe you knew this already, maybe you didnt, but maybe somebody like kitten didnt realize, so, now its hashed out for them.

Vote : Bounty Hunter

;)

• Advertisement

Why is anyone assuming roles haven't been assigned pre-game?

[HTML][/HTML]
    Ectoplasm wrote: »

Someone said it earlier but i think it was a bit of misdirection and thsy have.

think only fixxxer and dandy are thinking that way, and i have no idea why or if its an agenda they are pushing.

Ok. Well my read of OP, particularly the inclusion of the NRV PM suggests that roles were assigned pre game. Wolves know whether we are column a/b but not which roles the village has and village (as usual) knows nothing.

kitten_k wrote: »
    If he is the vig, you are safe until N2 as I don't think he can shoot until then
    Nothing stopping a jack of all trades from firing night1.

• Advertisement

Ok. Well my read of OP, particularly the inclusion of the NRV PM suggests that roles were assigned pre game. Wolves know whether we are column a/b but not which roles the village has and village (as usual) knows nothing.

I think you’re right

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

sKeith wrote: »
    Nothing stopping a jack of all trades from firing night1.

Mister jack (if there is as mister jack) would have to be awful lucky to get that one right.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    I haven’t 180’d.. You were hinting at it when asked about your BR which to be honest when I read I thought you might have only done to take heat off yourself yesterday which is why I asked about it.

I’m not outting anyone, Choc Chip asked what she missed and I posted what was already on thread for everyone to see.

I get this whole aggressive play is your thing to try wind people up but it’s honestly tiring. If I was a wolf and saw three out of four RVs possibly outted I wouldn’t say anything and would be rubbing my furry mitts together.

Max RV's 3, possibly only 2.

There is no world with 4 RV's.

I think you’re right

Me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Welcome Cheezy, only one rule, shooy Baggly if you get a gun

I have the only gun

Max RV's 3, possibly only 2.

There is no world with 4 RV's.

That table is causing havoc.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ha and I was believing there was a N0 gun there for a minute!

People assuming the roles were not assigned before the game seems odd to me and I'd be interested to hear why they thought that way, maybe it was done before but I doubt DAndy was around then.

As an aside just watched "Free Solo", the doc that I think won the oscar this year. You'd have to be one mad b@stard to do that stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Again just to be clear, it's not a Mafia game gun. But I definitely have the only gun that can kill Baggly

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Mister jack (if there is as mister jack) would have to be awful lucky to get that one right.
    if there is a mister jack, then they can choose between usinging the gun, roleblocking and tracking on night 1.
    There is no luck envolved there.

If someone is jack, they can shoot night1.

if there is a mister jack, then they can choose between usinging the gun, roleblocking and tracking on night 1.

I meant they'd have to be awful lucky to hit a wolf n0 (or n1). I'd not be confident in picking 1 of the 4 wolves yet.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That table is causing havoc.

giphy.gif

I meant they'd have to be awful lucky to hit a wolf n0 (or n1). I'd not be confident in picking 1 of the 4 wolves yet.
    25% chance of being right.

Thats not bad odds.

I’m not getting a super wolfy vibe from you but really hope you’re not one. I haven’t got a clue how to work out the roles but I do think people could easily follow the lead of a helpful informed you.

25% chance of being right.

Thats not bad odds.

Better odds if we wait til after munch ( if we're being pedantic) ;).

Better odds if we wait til after munch ( if we're being pedantic) ;).

ye, and don't even know if jack can even shoot n0,

but FYI, if the odds ever reach 50%, then the game is over.

ye, and don't even know if jack can even shoot n0,

but FYI, if the odds ever reach 50%, then the game is over.
    or, at least, the game will be over if the odds ever reach 50% and they pick wrong.

So, jack/vig sees 4:16, munch, 4:15, then we lynch someone, lets say not wolf 4:14, so 28% chance of good n1 vig. if lynch wolf 3:15, 20% chance.

Been doing some maths (which I accept I'm bad at) and from what I'm seeing we really need to be on the ball. If I have things right (excluding other actions due to roles) but we could reach LYLO by day 4. That's with 3 mislynches.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,415 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I'm 99% sure some of ye are wolves.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Advertisement

So, jack/vig sees 4:16, munch, 4:15, then we lynch someone, lets say not wolf 4:14, so 28% chance of good n1 vig. if lynch wolf 3:15, 20% chance.

What your saying is if we catch a wolf it's less likely for a Vig type role to hit a wolf? If we don't it's more likely just based on the numbers and odds.

Correct? If so that is actually straight forward enough. If not um I can't do the maths as
    tumblr_nhf9fbQJyd1s9362xo1_500.gif

Advertisement