Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

007 Mafia: GoldenWolf - LYNCH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Had a longer break than usual and decided to try something different that the other thread makes easier for lazy people. The Brackets (are ony based off the votes)
    sKeith wrote: »
    Vote sullivlo

(Vilager who voted for a villager)
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Vote Sullivlo

??? that was the first to follow someone elses lead and makes it 2-0 (slight wolf lean)
    tritium wrote: »
    vote choc chip
    vote dublinandy2
    vote choc chip

A now dead villager voted, changed then changed back. Maybe trying to see which alternative wagon could be started and who would jump on or more likely just unsure.
    Vote choc chip

The first person to jump on to a 2nd vote option, I don't remember this vote being explained on thread either. Sul 2 Choc 2 (Slight Wolf lean)
    Uriel. wrote: »
    sullivlo

Puts now confirmed Villager Sully back top with 3 (Slight Wolf Lean)
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Vote choc chip

Self preservation vote, she is a villager but only one vote for Choc was explained on thread iirc now 3-3
    Vote sullivo
    Vote fixxxer

I think there was some issue with him choosing fixxer to change to cos Fixxer suggested he switch from Sully or similar but he did switch from a villager (Slight Village Lean)
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Vote tritium

I later did the same and this I think was shortly after my ISO of him which may have influenced, I changed my vote when he addressed something. He's now confirmed a dead villager so her (Null/Wolf lean) but she changes her vote later
    Vote: ectoplasm

Seemed to kind of go against the grain at the time. That might have changed the more Strawbs has caught up but calling out an active payer like that isn't what I'd expect from a wolf (Slight Village Lean)

Vote Tritium

think there are a few more posts before I change my vote.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Vote Dublinandy2

This may have been when DAndy made a odd call about Drumpot who hadn't posted yet but i'd have to check. Based on something and I think mentioned on thread while not being a main bandwagon so
    (Null/Village lean)
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Vote clarabel

I feel like I could say the same for this from Barney except I don't recall him and her at each other too much, still a vote though (Null/Vil read)
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Vote sullivlo

Fixxer voting dead villager Sully at this point doesn't look great as it pusher her ahead in the tally (Slight wolf lean)
    vote clarabel

Clara voted Trit Trit voted Clara, if he had gone first that might explain hers away more but he's a villager so this does not help her vote
    Unvote: ectoplasm

Vote: whiplashy

I read Strawbs first vote well and although you can't be sure casting more doubt / drawing more attention to yourself by voting off wagon twice doesn't seem like a wolf hiding (Null/Slight vil lean)
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Vote Drumpot

I think DP got more votes later so then who started it might become more noteworth but for now (Null/Village lean)
    Unvote: Tritium

Vote: sullivlo

Tritium addressed some of my concerns and I had to sleep so moved to my next most likely wolf. I think Ecto highlighted why a wolf wouldn't jump onto a wagon at this stage
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Unvote: chocolate chip

Would have been a village lean for leaving a lynch rival but we know sully is good so this actually reflects more on Ecto than herself.
    Drumpot wrote: »
    Vote Ectoplasm

2 in a row for Ecto quick. Not sure if I recall too much between DP and Ecto on thread but he stayed on him. (Null/Slight wolf lean)
    Choc Chip wrote: »
    Vote Drumpot

She never went the self preservation route voting against Sully but now a Drumpot vote could be that, or it could be a wolf jumping on to the swinging breeze. Only because she didn't vote to save before does this stay (Null)
    Vote drumpot

Voted previously for Fixxer and Sully before that but this time Dandy sticks on the now growing Drumpot side vote. Considering the other wagon was on a villager thats not actually a terrible thing so (Null/Village)
    Clarabel wrote: »
    Vote Dandy

Clara moving and she gave a reason on thread for DAndy even if it wasn't enough for others to follow her lead (Null/Slight Village Lean)
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Vote drumpot

voted Sully (good yesterday), the other wagon was Drumpot and now that is where your early vote goes. Keeping him in contention (Null)
    Vote fixxxer

Jumping off DP yesterday and on to Fixxer again, at least it's consistant and with others voting so early and it being different to theirs and not starting a wagon its hard to read it (Null)

I think this is returning to original thoughts - Ecto, Whip, Ecto . I don't think a new wolf is stoking fires off bandwagons like this but I think like sK before im afraid to tunnel Strawbs again this game (Slight Village Lean)
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Vote Kitten_k

This is right after his ISO of Kitten where he agreed with Clara saying she was playing like a recent Wolf (Slight Village Lean)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Vote aint easy bein cheezy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Vote dublinandy2

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Vote: Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Vote: Uriel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Vote Whiplashy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Vote Bounty Hunter

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Unvote Whiplashy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Vote: Uriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Votáil

Fixxxer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Vote Uriel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Vote uriel

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

vote kitten

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

vote kitten k

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Vote Kitten_kat