Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residential waste collection in Oranmore - operators?

Options
  • 06-06-2019 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭✭

I plan to sign up with a waste company in Oranmore, and am looking at the choices available.

Barna Waste operates there.

But CityBin do not collect from the estates, even though they have a depot there.

Are there any other competitors to Barna?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Selenophile

What do you mean "CityBin do not collect from the estates" ? I live in an estate in Oranmore and I'm their customer. You can sign up with them if you wish so.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

I entered the name of the Oranmore estate into their Collection Schedule, and it said they don't collect there.

https://service.citybin.com/cms/index.php?page=choose-location

After seeing your reply, I tried other estates, e.g. Cloch Og, and yes, they do collect there.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Selenophile

Oh, I see now. Strange. Anyway, I see some of my neighbors use services of Wers waste from Tuam.

Advertisement