Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

golf Buddy WTX watch

Options
  • 07-06-2019 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭

Bought a golf buddy wtx watch last year and all worked fine, this year I am having issues with this not picking up the courses, the last three courses I played it did not pick up the course, anyone any input about these watches, I have read a little about this been an issue but with the watch now out of warrenty I don't have any come back with it. Did a reset on the watch in settings so am thinking the next step is to do a factory reset which would involve taking off the back cover. Anyone have issues with this watch? or any ideas on what the issue could be, Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭golfguy1

Bought a golf buddy wtx watch last year and all worked fine, this year I am having issues with this not picking up the courses, the last three courses I played it did not pick up the course, anyone any input about these watches, I have read a little about this been an issue but with the watch now out of warrenty I don't have any come back with it. Did a reset on the watch in settings so am thinking the next step is to do a factory reset which would involve taking off the back cover. Anyone have issues with this watch? or any ideas on what the issue could be, Thanks.

All golfbuddys have a 2yr warranty, so defo don't go doing anything to it. Return to the shop you purchased it at and they will get it repaired/replaced at no charge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭billy3sheets

golfguy1 wrote: »
    All golfbuddys have a 2yr warranty, so defo don't go doing anything to it. Return to the shop you purchased it at and they will get it repaired/replaced at no charge

I had same issue with a WT3 a few years ago. Brought it back to Halpenny and supplier replaced it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭nailer54321

Thanks for that, thought it was only onw year guarantee, will have to look for receipt now, hopei still have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Thanks for that, thought it was only onw year guarantee, will have to look for receipt now, hopei still have it.
    Had the same issue about a month ago. Brought it back to halpenny without a receipt as it was a gift. No problems with halpenny who just sent it back no questions asked. Had it back a few days later in full working order

Thanks, bought it in mcguirks, they are normally good to deal with so will bring it back to them,.

• Advertisement

Brought back to mcguirks and got it repaired, no issues , excellent service, had it back within a week. Thanks for your replys.

Advertisement