Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for posts

Options
  • 08-06-2019 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi all,

What is the minimum length of time that one has to have spent in a time to apply for a post? I heard three full years completed but am unsure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭linguist

Sorry, you'll read to read back over your question. I'm afraid it doesn't make sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 cestmoi2

linguist wrote: »
    Sorry, you'll read to read back over your question. I'm afraid it doesn't make sense.

Sorry,, that should read “how long must one spend in a school in order to be able to apply for posts” 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭linguist

For clarity, you are referring to posts of responsibility obviously.

Three years 'recognised incremental' service. It does not have to be in that school. It's service about a certain number of hours in a year that count towards an increment.

https://www.asti.ie/uploads/media/0003-2018_Leadership___Managment_in_Post_Primary.pdf

Advertisement