Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy budgies in limerick city?

• 08-06-2019 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi there I'm looking to buy two budgies in limerick city can someone please tell me if there are any pet shops that sell them here,I know petmania doesn't sell them.thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

lauraww wrote: »
    Hi there I'm looking to buy two budgies in limerick city can someone please tell me if there are any pet shops that sell them here,I know petmania doesn't sell them.thank you

There's a guy on John St, Pa Cusack is his name and I remember selling him Budgies awhile back when he had the shop up by the post office in Garryowen.

Either him or the place in Foxes Bow but he's a robbing bastard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

I'd seriously have a think about whether you want to keep birds trapped in a cage in this day and age.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lauraww

grenadino wrote: »
    I'd seriously have a think about whether you want to keep birds trapped in a cage in this day and age.

Have a massive barn,escape proof.the birds would have the time of their lives there

Advertisement