Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza's Garlic Mayonaise

Options
  • 09-06-2019 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭

Random one here but my wife loves the Garlic Mayo from Apache Pizza. She has tried some shop bought Garlic Mayo but says it is not even close to as good as Apache's. Does anyone know how they make it or where they buy it from? She says it tastes a little like Ranch dressing with Garlic added.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Are you sure this is garlic mayo and not a garlic & herb sauce? that is what you usually get to dip the crust into. (I see you mention ranch which would have herbs)

Many were recommending cruicials garlic & herb sauce. It was in Aldi but seems to be out, people said it could be in Iceland or Dealz.

product.png?v2

There are several other brands of garlic & herb sauces now. I have the cruicals and it is very like what you get in a chipper, which is a bit thicker than those small runny dips from pizza places.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Perfect! Thank you so much. I'll let her know the good news and we'll try it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Yeah, our kids use that sauce for our pizza. They think it’s great.

Advertisement