Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AirPods Battery Drain Issue

Options
  • 10-06-2019 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Hi

I've my AirPods about six months at this stage. I've an issue where the left one drains charge at a much quicker rate than the right one. For example, recently, the left one stopped working as it only had 13% charge, while the right one had 75% charge. The case had 77% charge. I've tried Apple support and I'm not having much luck with them. They've already replaced the left AirPod but the issue persists. They've offered to replace it again but I'm inclined to think it's an issue with the case.

I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar issue and how it was resolved?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Not sure if you got sorted OP. I had a similar sounding issue. I had to reset my Airpods, forget them on my iPhone and do a reboot.

Also check the settings for your Airpods. Sometimes the mic setting is set to one pod rather than both. That causes one to drain faster than the other.

Advertisement