Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2019-20 UEFA Champions League- SEE Mod Note in OP 15/08/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,706 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Atletico willingly concede so much territory and possession that it's a bit different when trying to work out how well a team is doing against them.

Still, based on the chances they had, Liverpool were doing well against them, Atletico are not happy to concede those kids of chances.

Had they won 2-0 in 90 minutes, they'd have deserved it.

But the first Atletico goal in ET killed them and they never recovered. If Klopp is going to examine anything, maybe it should be their reaction to that setback, as there were still 20+ minutes left in ET.

Edit: Incredible from Simeone to build a team founded on the mental toughness and alertness of the defence, and then to manage to bring in a new generation of defenders to replace the old guard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

What is with all the PSG players mimicking Haalands celebration??
    Neymar did it for the goal and the whole team did it at the end of the match on the pitch and then Mbappe led the team to do it again in the dressing room.

Intimidated by a 19 year old??

• What is with all the PSG players mimicking Haalands celebration??
    Neymar did it for the goal and the whole team did it at the end of the match on the pitch and then Mbappe led the team to do it again in the dressing room.

It was really weird.
    Kind of bitter in a way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,578 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

dfx- wrote: »
    the softest goal in the tie was the goal in Madrid with Alisson in goal.

There was so much nonsense about how it would be different in Anfield and Madrid wouldn't know what hit them. They are the last club you want to overturn a deficit. Partey and Koke were again superb and they were excellent in the first leg.

Liverpool played well for about 96 minutes of the 210 in the tie, that's not on the keeper..

That goal away was down to the defenders Alisson had no chance.

Aliison would not have made the errors that Adrian made last night, simple as that.

Anfield being difficult to play in is not nonsense and it can lift the home team.
    Madrid did well but Liverpool also played very well and on another night could easiliy have one.

Liverpool haters reading far too much into it and getting over excited. They've lost a tie, which happens to every team it does not mean Liverpool are a poor or overrated side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,147 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

murpho999 wrote: »
    They've lost both legs of a tie, which happens to every team it does not mean Liverpool are a poor or overrated side.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

On the game at Anfield last night, I don't think Klopp got it wrong or even that Liverpool played badly. They created chances, they kept Atletico pinned back and they crossed the ball, many times. Atletico, for as good as they are defensively, don't do well with crosses, the narrowness of their team leave them vulnerable to runs at the back post, with Liverpool played high if the ball goes beyond everyone in the box it inevitably ends up back with another Liverpool player on the other wing, and playing a flat 4 in midfield can make it difficult to track runners from deep (the Wijnaldum goal is an example). Liverpool worked their right flank so well, the overloads, the optimal crossing positions, and then the well-worked set pieces. Everything precise, everything with purpose.

All of that, and yet I think the right team went through. Not as technical, not nearly as precise, not nearly as many shots or as much of the ball, but they had heart, they had belief in what they were trying to do, every single players buys into it, and they have Simeone. It's not pretty, someone described them as Burnley from a warmer climate, but that's doing a great dis-service to that team. They defend deep, they are compact, but in moments, never for very long, but just moments they burst into life, lightning quick, slick passing movements, a surge from one player and all of a sudden they are swarming the opposition in a high press, not for 90 minutes like Liverpool, but for moments they are the best pressing team in the world, for moments they are the best counter attacking team in the world. Their problem in the league, being the proactive team, breaking teams down, doesn't matter in knockout ties because in these games they are the underdog and Cholo Simeone relishes that, it suits him. His charge down the Anfield touchline and towards the Atletico fans after Llorente's 2nd goal was a moment to savour for anybody who follows Spanish football.

For Liverpool their season, for all intents and purposes, is over, for Atletico their season only just begun last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,885 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Anyone bigging up Simeone and Madrid today really don't get football ,
    The where really poor last night and won due to a huge slice of luck in Adrian's mistake,

The didn't even defend well Liverpool had multiple chances to score they either missed of the keeper made class saves from .

First game they done really well and is how they try to play and was the same tactic last night , but last night they got battered , Sometimes in football its about the bounce of a ball and luck and they had it

Fair play to them but lets not let the result cloud what really happened on the pitch ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭jacool

Hopefully it will humble the 2 full Backs at liverpool who thought they were Roberto Carlos, Franz Bechenbauer, Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi, Bobby Moore, Marcel Desailly plus much more rolled into 1.
    Can you tell me where you sourced this information please?
    I haven't read it anywhere in print or online, or are you a mind reader?

Anyone bigging up Simeone and Madrid today really don't get football ,
    The where really poor last night and won due to a huge slice of luck in Adrian's mistake,

The didn't even defend well Liverpool had multiple chances to score they either missed of the keeper made class saves from .

First game they done really well and is how they try to play and was the same tactic last night , but last night they got battered , Sometimes in football its about the bounce of a ball and luck and they had it

Fair play to them but lets not let the result cloud what really happened on the pitch ,

The results were there for all to see. They defend and they do it well. Over 2 legs they limited Liverpool to 2 goals, how many other teams can do that? Sure Oblak made some big saves, but that's what he is there to do, make big saves at big times and there is few better in the world than him at exactly that. They will give up a few chances from crosses, but even that they dealt with reasonably well. When they had the chance to break they did well, the space was there to attack in behind Liverpool's backline and they attack it aggressively.

Simeone's team live on the edge, they play the margins and sometimes that can go against them, but when it works they are a match for any team in the world. Even when they aren't having their best season, 6th in Spain they go and beat the runaway English league leaders and European Champions in both legs, that's incredible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,210 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Hopefully it will humble the 2 full Backs at liverpool who thought they were Roberto Carlos, Franz Bechenbauer, Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi, Bobby Moore, Marcel Desailly plus much more rolled into 1.
    jacool wrote: »
    Can you tell me where you sourced this information please?
    I haven't read it anywhere in print or online, or are you a mind reader?

Why make things up to get some cheap likes? Nobody has ever comparing Trent Alexander Arnold to Franco Baresi, only yourself.

'oh they thought he was good, I better compare him to some player in a different position from 60 years ago. And I will do it after a game that they lose in an attempt to kick them while they are down. That will show them' :rolleyes:

The results were there for all to see. They defend and they do it well. Over 2 legs they limited Liverpool to 2 goals, how many other teams can do that? Sure Oblak made some big saves, but that's what he is there to do, make big saves at big times and there is few better in the world than him at exactly that. They will give up a few chances from crosses, but even that they dealt with reasonably well. When they had the chance to break they did well, the space was there to attack in behind Liverpool's backline and they attack it aggressively.

Simeone's team live on the edge, they play the margins and sometimes that can go against them, but when it works they are a match for any team in the world. Even when they aren't having their best season, 6th in Spain they go and beat the runaway English league leaders and European Champions in both legs, that's incredible.[/QUOTE

Im sorry but your incorrect, the first leg is how they set out to defend, Limit chances and space, the defend deep in that to but there keeper didn't have a save to make as they played well,

Last night he was clear man of the match as they did not limit chances or space, they played poorly ,

There counter attacking was no existent last night ,

There is no way around it the game changed when Adrian fluffed his lines,

Brilliant result for Madrid , they played brilliantly in the first leg but last night they had lady luck on there side it happens,

Put it this way in defeat you can still say Liverpool played very well last night, If Madrid did not score you would not say they played well you'd say they where awful

Its ok to separate result from performance ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

FitzShane wrote: »
    Why make things up to get some cheap likes? Nobody has ever comparing Trent Alexander Arnold to Franco Baresi, only yourself.

'oh they thought he was good, I better compare him to some player in a difference position from 60 years ago. And I will do it after a game that they lose in an attempt to kick them while they are down. That will show them' :rolleyes:

They also both played well last night, Trent in particular had an excellent game

Simeone's team live on the edge, they play the margins and sometimes that can go against them, but when it works they are a match for any team in the world. Even when they aren't having their best season, 6th in Spain they go and beat the runaway English league leaders and European Champions in both legs, that's incredible.[/QUOTE

Im sorry but your incorrect, the first leg is how they set out to defend, Limit chances and space, the defend deep in that to but there keeper didn't have a save to make as they played well,

Last night he was clear man of the match as they did not limit chances or space, they played poorly ,

There counter attacking was no existent last night ,

There is no way around it the game changed when Adrian fluffed his lines,

Brilliant result for Madrid , they played brilliantly in the first leg but last night they had lady luck on there side it happens,

Put it this way in defeat you can still say Liverpool played very well last night, If Madrid did not score you would not say they played well you'd say they where awful

Its ok to separate result from performance ,

But when your measure of performance is so rigid then I think you will end up with skewed outcomes.

They defend deep, narrow and compact. It means Liverpool will have a lot more of the ball, Liverpool will have crossing opportunities and they put in so many crosses last night. Some of those led to chances, but probably not as many as Liverpool would have liked. Atletico stopped the things that Liverpool are really good at, they stopped Mane and Salah running diagonal into the space behind the centre backs, they got bodies in front of the back four where Firmino operates, and they defended the front post well enough to nullify the low cross along the 6 yard box and, by and large, stopped the pull backs too. I'd say over 210 minutes of football Liverpool probably only had half a dozen chances to launch real counter attacks, to limit them to just that you're doing extremely well.

That's the line that Simeone walks. If it works he's a hero, if he loses then there's no redeeming qualities about the performance to make up for it. It's all or nothing. But, when you've been in that situation enough times, and you have more than your fair share of wins with an underdog team, then maybe credit is due when it does come good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Marcel Desailly doesn't belong on a list of all time great defenders, his peak years were in midfield ffs & half of them lads haven't even played at full back. At least name drop players who play the position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

That Liverpool game was all about the keepers. Had Adrian been playing for Atletico and Oblak for Liverpool, it would have been a 4 or 5 - 0 win for the reds. Had Alisson been playing they would also have qualified

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭bangkok

What is with all the PSG players mimicking Haalands celebration??

Young lads having a bit of craic. All part of the sport

All Real Madrid players sent home from training today. There's a case in their basketball team.

Champions League suspension incoming I would guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,409 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

I looked at the highlights a few times and I didn't see what Adrian did wrong for the goal?

Oranage2 wrote: »
    I looked at the highlights a few times and I didn't see what Adrian did wrong for the goal?

Doesn't surprise me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,946 ✭✭✭KH25

For the first one he reacts poorly to the shot. He barely moved when it was hit. The shot was scuffed a bit so it’s not unfair to expect him to get close to it at least. The kick out wasn’t great, and maybe the defence was slow to react, but Adrian really didn’t help himself.

The other 2 goals I don’t think you can really blame him for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

KH25 wrote: »
    For the first one he reacts poorly to the shot. He barely moved when it was hit. The shot was scuffed a bit so it’s not unfair to expect him to get close to it at least. The kick out wasn’t great, and maybe the defence was slow to react, but Adrian really didn’t help himself.

The other 2 goals I don’t think you can really blame him for.

I believe he easily saves the shot but his right leg slips and he can't get to it. Thats unfortunate. The kick is not great, actually lets be honest its very very bad but TAA gets back yet runs around the left of the player and doesn't close down the shot when he could.

There are a lot of reasons, I would say its 60/40 culpability but he was very unfortunate in the leg going.

The other 2 I wouldn't say he did much wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

ERG89 wrote:
    Marcel Desailly doesn't belong on a list of all time great defenders, his peak years were in midfield ffs & half of them lads haven't even played at full back. At least name drop players who play the position.

Gary Neville

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

greendom wrote:
    That Liverpool game was all about the keepers. Had Adrian been playing for Atletico and Oblak for Liverpool, it would have been a 4 or 5 - 0 win for the reds. Had Alisson been playing they would also have qualified

If my aunt had balls 😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

kicked the ball to the opposition

brinty wrote: »
    Gary Neville

At Trent's age, Gary Neville had appeared in 30 senior games for Man United, 4 of these in European football. He had no International games played. He had not made enough appearances to qualify for any medal United won in his early years.

Trent has played 125 games for Liverpool, 30 of these in Europe including scoring 2 in Europe. And and has played 9 times internationally, again scoring 1. Trent has contributing to winning trophies, including the Champions League.

By all means compare them if you want, but surely compare them while they are at a similar time in their careers? Or do United fans want to just try knock Trent down because he has not played as many games as other defenders? It's easy compare a ~15 year career and say it is better than a ~3 year career.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭mada999

Quazzie wrote: »
    Remember those people who said that AM would be destroyed in Anfield....

Where are they now?

go way will ya .... they got destroyed for nearly the whole game... then got bailed out by a lucky gift

Liverpool then were stuck and had to go for it leaving space behind.....

was a good win for Atletico but they were fortunate how the game went....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Atletico rode their luck.
    They couldn't retain the ball for large periods of the match and gave it away cheaply.
    It was wave after wave of Liverpool attacks.

Liverpool lacked composure in the final third as they have for the last few months .
    They have been off the boil for a number of months in a poor Premier league ,doing enough to win most matches.
    If they had been clinical ,the match would have been over after 80 minutes.

They werent though and Atletico clinically took the few chances they had.

Liverpool seem to be suffering the same issue the great Barcelona team used to in Feb/March ,due to the high intensity /pressure game.
    It takes a huge toll on the team and fatigue creeps in.

It was a decent point by the On The Continent podcast - it wasn't about being perfect in defence as most of Liverpool's chances were long range shots that Oblak is there to save.

It looked like Liverpool really lost it in the second half of ET too, TAA was out on his feet (and possibly slow to react for the first goal) and getting involved with Morata in the corner and Milner fouling Oblak needlessly.

The talk was of how Atletico would react in Anfield and yet it was Liverpool who reacted badly to the away goal..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

brinty wrote: »
    Gary Neville

I was thinking of players who's prerequisite isn't only cause he played in the premier league, in terms of that generation of English players Ashley Cole was a far better fullback than Gary Neville.
    Cafu, Facchetti, Zambrotta, Carlos Alberto, Bergomi, Thuram, Lahm, Brehme, Lizarazu or Dani Alves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

At Trent's age, Gary Neville had appeared in 30 senior games for Man United, 4 of these in European football. He had no International games played. He had not made enough appearances to qualify for any medal United won in his early years.

Trent has played 125 games for Liverpool, 30 of these in Europe including scoring 2 in Europe. And and has played 9 times internationally, again scoring 1. Trent has contributing to winning trophies, including the Champions League.

By all means compare them if you want, but surely compare them while they are at a similar time in their careers? Or do United fans want to just try knock Trent down because he has not played as many games as other defenders? It's easy compare a ~15 year career and say it is better than a ~3 year career.

The thing about TAA tho is he’s not a particularly good defender. Great on the ball and works well in Kloops system getting forward all the time. If he was in a poorer side in the bottom 6/8 I don’t think he’d be rated as highly due to having to defend all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

greendom wrote: »

Nope not at all, if Liverpool had of taken more of the many chances they created the mistakes wouldn't have mattered, Firminos miss Mane trying overheads instead of laying it off. They got sucked in a slapped on the counter. Also what the **** was VVD doing for the 2nd goal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,559 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

8-10 wrote: »
    They also both played well last night, Trent in particular had an excellent game

He was very poor for the first Madrid goal,basically just stopped tracking his man.

The thing about TAA tho is he’s not a particularly good defender. Great on the ball and works well in Kloops system getting forward all the time. If he was in a poorer in the bottom 6/8 I don’t think he’d be rated as highly due to having to defend all the time.

So playing for a better team, makes him worse?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,349 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

So playing for a better team, makes him worse?

no, just that his weaknesses aren't tested as much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

The thing about TAA tho is he’s not a particularly good defender. Great on the ball and works well in Kloops system getting forward all the time. If he was in a poorer in the bottom 6/8 I don’t think he’d be rated as highly due to having to defend all the time.

With his skillset, playing for a team like Palace, for example, you would imagine he'd play as a winger.

In reality, he basically plays as a winger for Liverpool at the moment sure. He spends more time beyond the half way line than behind it, he is rarely one of the players back when teams counter against Liverpool etc.

Just because the sky graphics show him as lining up in the traditional right back slot doesn't mean that's where his game takes place.

I also think his defensive vulnerabilities are exaggerated a little and a largely based on some very poor showings in his early career when he was targeted and bested by Man United (Martial, I believe) and a few other sides. He's not the best defender in the world but he's hardly a catastrophe either.

He was very poor for the first Madrid goal,basically just stopped tracking his man.

Don't think anybody did well for that goal in fairness. Robertson's pass back was too hard, Adrian poor kick, everybody caught out positionally.

That's what 100mins of front foot football does I guess. Atleti punished us, they're a well coached team and scored their goals through fresh legs off the bench. We were done from that goal, 90mins is where it should have been won.

mada999 wrote: »
    go way will ya .... they got destroyed for nearly the whole game... then got bailed out by a lucky gift

Liverpool then were stuck and had to go for it leaving space behind.....

was a good win for Atletico but they were fortunate how the game went....

Did Liverpool not lose the game 2-3?

Nonsense rewatch the goal .
    Trent plays the ball back to Adrian and pulls wide Robbo does the same on the other side to receive a pass,
    Adrian miss kicks it and when the Madrid player controls it( not sure if it was Sual or Koke), Llorente the goal scorer is standing next to Gomez

Gomez leaves him to close down the man on the ball (Saul or koke)
    As this is going on Trent is running back in central to cover Llorente but can't get back in time ,

VVD had a chance to get across and be in the line of the shot but Correa stands in his way

No way is it Trents fault ,

• Advertisement

Did Liverpool not lose the game 2-3?

They did but the Adrian mistake changed the whole game ,Liveprool had to go for it and then got caught out twice,

They did but the Adrian mistake changed the whole game ,Liveprool had to go for it and then got caught out twice,

I'd go as far as saying Liverpool's 2nd changed the whole game, as when they scored that, they changed tack, and tried to hold tight, and didn't have the capabilities to do it.

Nonsense rewatch the goal .
    Trent plays the ball back to Adrian and pulls wide Robbo does the same on the other side to receive a pass,
    Adrian miss kicks it and when the Madrid player controls it( not sure if it was Sual or Koke), Llorente the goal scorer is standing next to Gomez

Gomez leaves him to close down the man on the ball (Saul or koke)
    As this is going on Trent is running back in central to cover Llorente but can't get back in time ,

VVD had a chance to get across and be in the line of the shot but Correa stands in his way

No way is it Trents fault ,

Ive rewatched it numerous times and Arnold does get back in time,he almost collides with Llorente but then he switches off completely and Llorente takes a step inside and shoots.
    Perhaps Arnold was tired ,most likely he was .

With his skillset, playing for a team like Palace, for example, you would imagine he'd play as a winger.

In reality, he basically plays as a winger for Liverpool at the moment sure. He spends more time beyond the half way line than behind it, he is rarely one of the players back when teams counter against Liverpool etc.

Just because the sky graphics show him as lining up in the traditional right back slot doesn't mean that's where his game takes place.

I also think his defensive vulnerabilities are exaggerated a little and a largely based on some very poor showings in his early career when he was targeted and bested by Man United (Martial, I believe) and a few other sides. He's not the best defender in the world but he's hardly a catastrophe either.

He plays week in week out for the team with the best defence in the Prem ,
    He can defend ,

I'll use Bissaka not because he is United but because he is rightly considered one of the best one on one defenders in the world
    Him and Trent have the same successful tackle rate of 67 % in the Prem this season ,Trent has 40 more recoveries ,

Bissaka has had more clearances and actually tackles but United have less of the ball and defend more than Liverpool

Bissaka defending stats all round are better but he spends more time defending ,attacking wise there not even worth comparing ,

Trent is a far better defender than people give him credit for ,

Ive rewatched it numerous times and Arnold does get back in time,he almost collides with Llorente but then he switches off completely and Llorente takes a step inside and shoots.
    Perhaps Arnold was tired ,most likely he was .

hes coming in form the wrong side and behind Llorente he can't tackle as he could see red, Adrian should save the tame shot but if you watch his right leg he slips as he goes to dive,

It was NOT Trent fault ,

Reminds me of an interview Carragher once gave about playing with Skrtel ,
    He said he hated it cause Martin was all over the place and loads of times Carra would try to cover for him and get there just to late and the public would see him being the closest player and blame him for the goal ,
    When he'd done a hell of a job even getting close,

Trent last night he got close but it was far from his fault

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

I'd go as far as saying Liverpool's 2nd changed the whole game, as when they scored that, they changed tack, and tried to hold tight, and didn't have the capabilities to do it.

There was about 100 seconds of active play between the two goals, I don't think you can say its down to change of tack when the Atleti goal comes from an unforced error.

For the most part Liverpool have the ability to see out games when they go in front, I don't think there's any game this season where they failed to win after taking the lead.

I do agree that their capability to see things out was lacking on this occasion with Adrian in goal. Alisson plays, Liverpool would probably cruise out the game 2-0. Shows the difference elite keepers make.

• Advertisement

Umaro wrote: »
    There was about 100 seconds of active play between the two goals, I don't think you can say its down to change of tack when the Atleti goal comes from an unforced error.

I think it's clear from his posts that he didn't actually watch the game.

The goal was 124 seconds after Liverpools second that includes Liverpool celebrations, hardly time to change anything,
    There goal started with a ball over the top as our defence was really really high , Trent ran back after the ball and played it back to the keeper , it did not come from sitting deep or holing tight ,
    As you could see form Adrain miss Kick there was not one Liverpool midfielder between Madrid's midfield and our defence ,

The goal was 124 seconds after Liverpools second that includes Liverpool celebrations, hardly time to change anything,
    There goal started with a ball over the top as our defence was really really high , Trent ran back after the ball and played it back to the keeper , it did not come from sitting deep or holing tight ,
    As you could see form Adrain miss Kick there was not one Liverpool midfielder between Madrid's midfield and our defence ,

Think it was Robbo who fired it back? Hard to remember

8-10 wrote: »
    Think it was Robbo who fired it back? Hard to remember

Defo Trent ,
    Im' not going to lie as he done it i had flash back of Watford and then thought its grand when it went to Adrian ,how wrong was i ,

Man City vs Real Madrid has been postponed ,after a Real Madrid basketball player, who shares training facilities with the La Liga club, tested positive for the Corona virus.
    Real Madrid players will self-isolate for fifteen days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement