Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youghal Cycling Club (Cork)

Options
  • 10-06-2019 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Thought this deserved a broader mention as it's a great initiative and I don't think many other clubs have done this. if you're in the East Cork/West Waterford area, I know you'll be well looked after by the guys in the club.

**************BREAKING NEWS************

Youghal Cycling Club are in a position to lend out on an ongoing basis some brand new and used road racing bikes to some budding new cyclists in Youghal or surrounding areas...
    We have a selection of bikes available to youths between the age of 12 and 18, if you/your child is interested in trying out road cycling in a group with qualified Cycling Ireland coaches please contact us.
    Of course some small terms and conditions will apply but to nothing too demanding ��
    Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to give it a go.
    Buzz Tom Hickey @ 0879625814 or Ronan Coleman @ 0879547629 to get your name in or if you have any questions or concerns..

Regards
    Tom[/I].

Advertisement