Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FTTH Deals

• 10-06-2019 5:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm coming to the end of my contract with Eir, it's mental expensive at over 100 a month, I have the 300 meg download and TV, I don't use the TV it's very poor,

What is the best options out there I want to keep the 300 meg if I move to sky/voda do I need to pay the installation even though I have the fiber in already,

Will Eir do anything for me if I ring up to cancel

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭rob808

eiei0 wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm coming to the end of my contract with Eir, it's mental expensive at over 100 a month, I have the 300 meg download and TV, I don't use the TV it's very poor,

What is the best options out there I want to keep the 300 meg if I move to sky/voda do I need to pay the installation even though I have the fiber in already,

Will Eir do anything for me if I ring up to cancel

Thanks
    make sure you give them 30 day notice that your switching to a different provider.There plenty of deal just use Google to see what isp are available and deals on offer.

Advertisement