Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text notifications

Options
  • 10-06-2019 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi,

I have a HKC 1050 panel with GSM P text communication. If I get a text notification it is received like any other message which I may not notice for a while or maybe not for a long time at night.

Is there any way of having the text notification sound continuously on my phone until opened?

I have checked a few android apps but they seem to lack this simplicity and not able to react to texts from a specific number.

Have I missed something obvious?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

On android try Notifier Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 frthdo

Have tried that and it is working. Can make duration of alarm text only, longer. All other texts have lower sound but I will look closer at it. A very useful app for this.

Thank you KoolKid

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

frthdo wrote: »
    Have tried that and it is working. Can make duration of alarm text only, longer. All other texts have lower sound but I will look closer at it. A very useful app for this.

Thank you KoolKid

I have it set up where a push notification from the alarm system alerts with a custom ring tone.

Advertisement