Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in clonmel

Options
  • 10-06-2019 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Just looking for advice from locals re renting out a house in clonmel.

1. Pricepoint
    ( 3 bed, 3 bathrooms . It's one of those newer housing estates on the cashel road)

2. Property mgmt.
    Who're the local agents for letting/ managing these. And what are their fees.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

digzy wrote: »
    Just looking for advice from locals re renting out a house in clonmel.

1. Pricepoint
    ( 3 bed, 3 bathrooms . It's one of those newer housing estates on the cashel road)

2. Property mgmt.
    Who're the local agents for letting/ managing these. And what are their fees.

Thanks in advance.

I'm guessing its Longfield or Ard na sidhe?
    Houses there have been advertised for around 1200. (Which as a renter I think is madness as we uses to rent one for 800)
    Agent wise, you have Sinclair properties. Who I would personally never use due to horror stories. Tom Pollards manage rentals too. I'd go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭All in all

Hi, I would have thought €1000 per month would be the going rate, but you will may get a slight premium depending on condition of house. Cashel Rd is obviously also popular due to Abbott and Boston.

Would you consider renting it out directly? You could vet tenants yourself and daft have options for leases, etc. The fees are considerable enough for what the agents do I think.

It obviously depends if you are based locally to be in a position to do this.

Advertisement