Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking - Monday 17th June

• 11-06-2019 8:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Going to Limerick Monday 17th June for Amon Amarth gig in King John's castle, time of the gig is 6-10:30, any one suggest handy parking in the city?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭phog

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Going to Limerick Monday 17th June for Amon Amarth gig in King John's castle, time of the gig is 6-10:30, any one suggest handy parking in the city?

Thanks.

All On Street parking is free after 17:30/18:00

Depending on where you're coming from I'd park on the route in ton the city so you're ready to head home from the gig.

Generally, it's easy enough to get parking in the evenings once you stay away from the city centre

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

phog wrote: »
    All On Street parking is free after 17:30/18:00

Depending on where you're coming from I'd park on the route in ton the city so you're ready to head home from the gig.

Generally, it's easy enough to get parking in the evenings once you stay away from the city centre

Thanks - might see if I can get parking along Clancy's Strand/O'Callaghan Strand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Thanks - might see if I can get parking along Clancy's Strand/O'Callaghan Strand.

If that's not successful try Patrick street or the Ennis road a few hundred meters north of the Clancy Strand/O'Callaghan Strand junction.

There is also a visitor carpark for King Johns castle that normally closes at 5:30 but it might be worth a call to see if they open later for gigs.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

h3000 wrote: »
    If that's not successful try Patrick street or the Ennis road a few hundred meters north of the Clancy Strand/O'Callaghan Strand junction.

There is also a visitor carpark for King Johns castle that normally closes at 5:30 but it might be worth a call to see if they open later for gigs.

Actually you could park in the Strand Hotel car park too.
    https://www.strandhotellimerick.ie/hotel-services.html

Well DeadSkin how was the gig and did your parking work out okay?

• Advertisement

You got there before me - I was just about to ask the same questions

I was cycling past it last night - sounded good from the outside despite the slight wind - saw a few people on the boardwalk enjoying the gig for free too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

phog wrote: »
    You got there before me - I was just about to ask the same questions

I was cycling past it last night - sounded good from the outside despite the slight wind - saw a few people on the boardwalk enjoying the gig for free too.

Parking was a breeze on Clancy Strand.

Gig was awesome, great place for a gig the sound was great. Attached a pic there... \m/

*Edit: and not a satanist to be found :pac::pac::pac:

Thought this tweet was brilliant

Advertisement