Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Recommendation

Options
  • 11-06-2019 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not the kind of thing you're supposed to ask here.

Could anyone recommend a 4 star hotel, preferably a shortish drive from either Tralee or Killarney? I'm looking to get my parents a voucher for a hotel for Fathers Day. I'm not at all familiar with Kerry myself but they've been a few times over the years and always loved it.

I believe my Mam considers a balcony to be a must if that rules anywhere out. They're not the activity/spa type so just anywhere with a nice landscape for walks would be perfect.

Thanks.

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Killarney park hotel is amazing! Plenty to do locally to it, and also easy to drive to other places if you want to go exploring.

I'm not sure if they do balconies, but we had a suite and the view from the room was gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Thank you! I will look into that.

EDIT: Had a look and loved it. Bought a voucher straight away. They'll be delighted.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

If they're having dinner in the bar/restaurant bit, I'd highly recommend the tomohawk steak!

Advertisement