Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Vape to AU

Options
  • 11-06-2019 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I went into the post office to send some supplies to a friend.

Post office explained they wont take it.

Is there another way I post vape to my friend.

Its not that much about small bottles

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Does the vape fluid contain nicotine? If so, your friend will need a prescription to import it to Australia. "Importing" it includes receiving by by post or courier from you. There is a personal importations scheme under which, if he has a prescription, he can receive it from you, but he'll need to organise customs clearance from his end. He'll need to produce his prescription.

If the postal service won't carry it, you'll need to send it by courier (e.g. Fedex). But they probably won't take it unless you can show your friend has cleared the importation at the Australia end, and my guess is they'll charge you handsomely for the compliance work involved.

Advertisement