Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop

Options
  • 11-06-2019 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for a good value laptop - my current one is on its last legs.

I need a laptop for basic browsing and word processing, basic accounts, possibly hoping to do a masters so all that comes with that eg. Research tools etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

sillymoo wrote: »
    Anyone have any recommendations for a good value laptop - my current one is on its last legs.

I need a laptop for basic browsing and word processing, basic accounts, possibly hoping to do a masters so all that comes with that eg. Research tools etc.

With the summer sales has anybody spotted something suitable? Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

I’m still looking for that elusive good value laptop 😂 money is tight so is there any bargains anyone has spotted for Black Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

sillymoo wrote: »
    I’m still looking for that elusive good value laptop 😂 money is tight so is there any bargains anyone has spotted for Black Friday?

Any deals this year.. I have a samsung series 5.. looking fir something similar for under 500 euro.

Thanks

Advertisement