Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFootball PES2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Juventus officially announced now as a partner.

They'll be delighted to have Messi and CR7 now!

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1151053877212602375?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Juventus officially announced now as a partner.

They'll be delighted to have Messi and CR7 now!

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1151053877212602375?s=19

Apparently its an exclusive licence too so for the first time in a long long time, FIFA may have an unlicensed team and even more of a dagger to the heart that its Ronaldo's team, their cover star :D

Colemania wrote: »
    Apparently its an exclusive licence too so for the first time in a long long time, FIFA may have an unlicensed team and even more of a dagger to the heart that its Ronaldo's team, their cover star :D

I can see it now...

Juventus No. 7 Listiano Cronaldo. This era's Roberto Larcos!

Man Utd, Bayern and Juve are also unsurprisingly the three other teams in the demo which is out in two weeks.

I'm delighted that there's a full edit mode in the demo too. Must have listened to the pes community for once! They'd already confirmed the kit templates will be the same as pes 2019 so the lads doing option files probably have most of the kits done already but at least you can upload them in the demo and keep them for the full game. Also gives you a sneak pick at players stats for any of the lads intending to be in leagues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Pretty sure the whole Serie B is unlicensed in Fifa, with fake crests and kits.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

10% off the Legends only is annoying. I want the standard version. I might end up getting it on disc instead now, which I fúcking hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Not one person cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Liamalone wrote: »
    Not one person cares.

About what?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Not one person cares.

Well, you obviously cared enough to come into this thread to post that so......

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    Well, you obviously cared enough to come into this thread to post that so......

Pretty sure he's a fifa fan boy, wouldn't think much of it!

Not one person cares.

Oooooh edgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Curious to compare the demo to the gameplay footage.

Haven't been massively impressed with how players move and look on the ball so hoping the core gameplay hadn't changed drastically from last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Stichy wrote: »
    About what?

TL:DR

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Not one person cares.

I'm more interested in this currently after that year of FIFA. Fifa 19 might actually be the worst football game I've ever played and their current answer is volta...Yeah they are gonna need to do a lot more to keep my custom next year.

I'm more interested in this currently after that year of FIFA. Fifa 19 might actually be the worst football game I've ever played and their current answer is volta...Yeah they are gonna need to do a lot more to keep my custom next year.

Also, receiving sports game of the year at E3 really indicates how strong this iteration is (which really re-piqued my interest after being a bit meh on it pre-marketing and footage). Fifa wasn't even nominated for the honour.

I told you not to abandon PES to go to fifa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I told you not to abandon PES to go to fifa :D

Yeah but I did need to change it up. I've enjoyed some of the stuff more like UT is a way more engaging game mode than MyClub.

For the first month or so the gameplay felt pretty good on FIFA as well but then everyone figured out the most OP mechanics and just abused those every game and turned the whole experience into a piece of ****.

I don't know what FIFA can do to be honest because the community is just pure toxic and they'll always look to abuse gameplay over actually enjoying the game.

I'm leaning towards Pro at this stage and staying the **** away from MyClub with that as well.

Yeah but I did need to change it up. I've enjoyed some of the stuff more like UT is a way more engaging game mode than MyClub.

For the first month or so the gameplay felt pretty good on FIFA as well but then everyone figured out the most OP mechanics and just abused those every game and turned the whole experience into a piece of ****.

I don't know what FIFA can do to be honest because the community is just pure toxic and they'll always look to abuse gameplay over actually enjoying the game.

I'm leaning towards Pro at this stage and staying the **** away from MyClub with that as well.

It's almost like not having licences is a good thing for PES. It takes away a certain type of player. PES does have them, but I find the vast majority of players online are decent. Almost never get the pass around the back players.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Just pre ordered. 37£ , expecting it to a great game all in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Cienciano wrote: »
    It's almost like not having licences is a good thing for PES. It takes away a certain type of player. PES does have them, but I find the vast majority of players online are decent. Almost never get the pass around the back players.

Online players are pretty decent overall, maybe 1 in 20 games a guy will pass around the back when hes ahead to waste time.
    Its so annoying then :D

Online players are pretty decent overall, maybe 1 in 20 games a guy will pass around the back when hes ahead to waste time.
    Its so annoying then :D

Or watching the celebration. That annoys me way too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

I really hope they do something about being able to turn off replays for innocuous events. Really hate the flow of the game stopping just to watch a 6 inch offside call 50 yards from goal. Neither player cares, just let us play on with the free kick!

Demo tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Really?! Excellent!!!!!!!

It's available in an hour or so on the New Zealand store for anyone who wants to make account!

Only takes few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Demo out now on the NZ Store, they’ve actually got rid of the fake names this year thank god, the likes or Merseyside Red are now Liverpool R. You can edit the 2 English leagues, Spanish and the 3 fake ones.

Also, not sure if this was there last year, but you can now add fakes kits to licensed teams.

No updated transfers yet which is gay. Wanted the United team up to date.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Demo out now on the NZ Store, they’ve actually got rid of the fake names this year thank god, the likes or Merseyside Red are now Liverpool R. You can edit the 2 English leagues, Spanish and the 3 fake ones.

Also, not sure if this was there last year, but you can now add fakes kits to licensed teams.

Oh I like that second part. Useful if you want a classic kit in there!

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Apparently the unlicensed teams shouldn't have had the real names. I think they forgot to change them back to the fake names :D

Advertisement