Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Card

Options
  • 11-06-2019 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hey, 

Heard you were planning to scrap ATM-only cards but have not received any confirmation of this? Should I expect to receive a debit card in the post soon or what?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Fastidious wrote: »
    Hey, 

Heard you were planning to scrap ATM-only cards but have not received any confirmation of this? Should I expect to receive a debit card in the post soon or what?

Thanks

Hi Fastidious,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today, nice to hear from you. All ATM only cards will be replaced with Visa Debit Cards in the coming months. For more information on upcoming changes please see www.bankofireland.com/psd2.

I hope this helps and please feel free to get back in touch if we can help us with anything else.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Fastidious

Thanks.

One other thing, do you have any idea when the highly anticipated update for the mobile app will be avalable?

Thanks.

One other thing, do you have any idea when the highly anticipated update for the mobile app will be avalable?

Thanks for coming back to us here. For information on the new mobile app please see here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Fastidious

Thanks.

Thanks for coming back to us here. For information on the new mobile app please see here.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen,

I'm beginning to wonder will I ever live to see the release of this improved app. Surely you guys have some kind of target release date ?
    Also do your team have any idea of the strife caused by the archaic rule that inhibts U18s from obtainting a contactless card. Is there a reason for this? 
    Thanks

Hi Jen,

I'm beginning to wonder will I ever live to see the release of this improved app. Surely you guys have some kind of target release date ?
    Also do your team have any idea of the strife caused by the archaic rule that inhibts U18s from obtainting a contactless card. Is there a reason for this? 
    Thanks

Hi Fastidious,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, nice to hear from you again. At present we do not have a finalised release date for the mobile app. Any updates in relation to the mobile up will be provided in the link above.

Contactless cards are issued from third level accounts and onwards. Once your account has been upgraded to a third level account you can request a contactless card to be issued on the account by logging into the account through a Pc/Laptop, Select Service Desk and Ask a Question and one of our advisors will be happy to help you with this.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement