Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Mattress help

Options
  • 11-06-2019 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi All
    Just looking to purchase the above i do not want memory foam and ideally would need it delivered. I am looking for a reasonable priced mattress from a reliable source I see plenty on Donedeal but i am wary of purchasing so looking for recommendations
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 schofferhofer

You can try Argos. I got one last year which was reasonably priced (~300euros) and is medium hard. You can also try homelinefurnituredotie. They delivered to house. I got a much better mattress from them for similar price as Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭mistress_gi

I went to a shop, tried a couple then sourced what I liked for a cheaper price online.
    Worked out a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭purpleisafruit

I bought a couple of beds and mattresses from beds.ie and they were pretty awesome.
    Don't buy one from DoneDeal, had a disastrous experience with that in the past.

Advertisement