Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Dogs : Legion (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Stadia)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I've stopped collecting things. I had collected three quarters of items before I realized the one I should be collecting but hadn't was the audio files as you get an achievement for that. They are not marked and wasn't looking out for them and probably passed many so far. I also have nearly all the research points and you gain them also by doing missions so I will probably have excess that I cannot use. It was kinda fun collecting them though as the majority are in red areas so all stealth had to be used and I enjoy going through the vents even though it is well used to be hard to see but I have gotten use to it now and can navigate through them with ease.

My first experience with Ray tracing on this game. I know it's London, but so many puddles and wet reflective surfaces. Anyone else find it a OTT? It would have been much better if it was more subtle. The city looks like its covered in ice.

My first experience with Ray tracing on this game. I know it's London, but so many puddles and wet reflective surfaces. Anyone else find it a OTT? It would have been much better if it was more subtle. The city looks like its covered in ice.

I said something similar when Nvidia first released ray tracing. I watched a video here on boards and I said it doesn't look real it looks like someone went around and machine polished every thing every 20 mins.

Anyone any tips on the achievement escape a level 5 wanted level as a statue. I got to level 4 and ran out of ammo for the stun gun so hopped into a car to kill albian with the car but something I think a drone blew the car up so I was arrested.

I seen someone get a level 5 wanted level but that was with an operative that had a gun and not a stun gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Anyone any tips on the achievement escape a level 5 wanted level as a statue. I got to level 4 and ran out of ammo for the stun gun so hopped into a car to kill albian with the car but something I think a drone blew the car up so I was arrested.

I seen someone get a level 5 wanted level but that was with an operative that had a gun and not a stun gun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I seem to be having a recruitment bug, i can't recruit more than 40 people even thought i had 42 at one point, did anyone else have an issue like this

Is there unlimited side mission in this game? I'm doing side missions and more keep appearing. Reminds me of Fallout 4 and the nearly unlimited supply of fetch side missions. In F4 I just gave up and stopped doing them.

The 404 missions are endless to give you another source of cash but the other side missions have finality IIRC.

I was thinking that about the 404 as they are the ones that kept appearing and boring. The cop you save gives good side missions and so does that other girl in the base. I done a Stormzy side mission earlier.

I was thinking that about the 404 as they are the ones that kept appearing and boring. The cop you save gives good side missions and so does that other girl in the base. I done a Stormzy side mission earlier.
    Stormzy was an amusing cameo. He's a proper Cockley geezer innit. Pity the mission was a bit drab.

Is the Decsec delivery achievement/trophy glitched? I noticed the last time the achievement counter stopped moving for each drop off I made and I just assumed just keep delivering and it will pop sadly that is not the case so done a fair few deliverys for nothing.

• Advertisement

Stormzy was an amusing cameo. He's a proper Cockley geezer innit. Pity the mission was a bit drab.

Sorry just seen this now. Yea they could have come up with a better mission since he is a celebrity.

Just done the AI putting people into a coma side mission which I thought was pretty fun due to searching for a while to see where the source of the blue bar for hacking things was.

Bloody hell, there's still bugged trophies after all this time?! By any chance did you do the deliveries with multiple characters? You have to do it with one (ideally the builder) for it to counter as there are issues with tracking. Also, did the counting stop after a patch update?

I'm doing them with the one character. No updates since I started playing unless the game is like Borderlands where it patches when you go to play and says hotfixes applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,663 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

I gave up on the platinum after I drank in every pub but didn’t get the trophy

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    I gave up on the platinum after I drank in every pub but didn’t get the trophy

I thought the paste-up one would be easy. After going around and doing all the one shown on map and it didn't pop and researched and little did I know there were more not shown on the map and I said fúck that and left it.

I completed this just now. Brilliant game but I did wish I had a operative with a AK47 when escaping the bunker all I had was a nail gun and stun gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Just now my 1st game of the day and wow I smiled, I have the Spy now and I helped a plastic surgeon in dickie bow and hat getting harrassed by an albion guard, I literally garroted the guy hahaha
    but it get better, another albion guy came to fight me and not only did the plastic surgeon guy help me so did a little crowd of bystanders join in
    hahahahaha
    This game doesn't get the praise it deserves.

Free online mode releasing March 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Bloodline expansion is out on Tuesday the 6th. I'm looking forward to playing as Aiden again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So is this actually fun to play? I enjoyed watch dogs 2, solid 7 out of 10 for me, even dabbled in some multiplayer when i finished the story which was surprisingly fun. For some reason this never caught my interest. I see it's going cheap with the season pass now.

Edit: was looking it up and found this. Never heard this Irish YouTuber before but he did a great job with this.

• Advertisement

Didn't watch the video but yes this is a good game. Not as good as 2 imo. But well worth getting. The spider bot is good. I also mostly travelled around the map on the hover drone as you do not have a small one like 2 to scope out a area so the large one is just as good. One thing that annoyed me at first about this game is the detective mode or black and white is only enabled for about 2 seconds which is annoying especially since I jumped into this game after completing WD2 for a second time and in 2 you can turn it on and off at will. It's a small annoyance at first but you get used to it the further you play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

BTW Zero, the first Watch Dogs game (my favourite) comes with the Legion season pass in case you didn't play it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I picked up the gold edition today for €32 on the US PS Store (bought two $20 cards for 16ish each). Like yourself Zero, I've been tempted but €32 for full version with season pass (which has new story DLC and Aiden Pearce from first game coming this week) and original WD seemed like a steal.

I picked up the gold edition today for €32 on the US PS Store (bought two $20 cards for 16ish each). Like yourself Zero, I've been tempted but €32 for full version with season pass (which has new story DLC and Aiden Pearce from first game coming this week) and original WD seemed like a steal.

Just note that since you bought from the US store, the unique heroes you get with the season pass will not be available on your Irish account, the story dlc and the first game can still be downloaded but any dlc that is unlocked in the game will not. I've noticed it with recent Ubisoft games bought on the US store that only downloadable content will work on Irish account. Same thing happened with fenyx rising, the 3 main dlc were playable but any bonus cosmetics or missions were not

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Above is pretty spot on, once you unlock a character with 2 bonuses, you use them almost entirely alongside the flying cargo drone.

I was fatigued towards the end so switched to the Army guy (Played on Uplus so had the DLC characters) and used the grenade launcher for the final set of missions. 2 is better game as its more "fun" think 3 feels like COVID may have knocked out the final development stage and it was pushed out the door, its not buggy but there is a few systems missing from when it was announced.

Not a bad game and looks great on PC but the flying cargo drone and then coupled with a grenade launcher (altho fun) made it a bit too easy but I just wanted it cleared after about 30 hours (unlocked all areas and completed all missions and side but didnt bother with collectibles.)

Advertisement