Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cost to build a concrete slab for shed

Options
  • 11-06-2019 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

any idea roughly what it might cost to dig out and pour a concrete slab 4m x 4m for a shed ?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

location?
    Access for a small digger?
    Both wrong will quadruple your price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Dundrum, south Dublin

Yes, you'd get a mini digger through the side gate.

How much do you need to dig out and how uneven is the ground?

I just got a 3m x 3m done in Cork for 500e. Ground was relatively level. Was quoted as high as 900e.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

I just got a 3m x 3m done in Cork for 500e. Ground was relatively level. Was quoted as high as 900e.

Hi,

Would you mind PM’ing contact details of the guy you used ? Assume you were happy with work ? Looking to get a 4mx3m base in cork also.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shane023

Also interested in the Cork contact please of you could share it with me also, thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭dwasol

sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭monkeycork

dwasol wrote: »
    sent you a PM

Can you Pm me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭monkeycork

Can you Pm me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭supersaint3

I'm looking to have this done at present near Maynooth, great ground great access, looking for 4x5m base with radon barrier for me to build a home office on.. literallt just dig, pour, radon barrier, no plumbing. having a devil of a time getting a quote could anyone send me a contact ??

Advertisement