Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piano Lessons

Options
  • 12-06-2019 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

The OH is talking about getting piano lessons for her niece. (8 year old)
    Anyone have info on places to go, prices etc so I'd have an idea of what to expect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭invara

Call WIT school of music.... from memory (the gateway drug) of lessons is around €330 per term (violin) ... which is around 12-15 weeks/ half a school year . Telephone (051) 302 277. I should say I work in WIT. Private people might come to your home which can be very handy. Ask around for quality/style- it is a bit of a long term commitment and if you get the right teacher it is a lovely thing to do. A wrong teacher will knock any pleasure out of it really quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lilo66

Waterford Centre of Music is excellent. . Can pay by weekly direct debit or by term . I find them great.

Advertisement