Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My international Transfer has been rejected!

Options
  • 12-06-2019 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hello,

I have made an international transfer form my Standard Chartered account to my Bank of Ireland account.

Standard Chartered has sent me a mail stating that BOI have rejected the transfer as it has "NO SORT CODE AND NO IBAN'

However, the transfer does have a sort code and ban attached to it. I have made this transfer before!

I am now in a situation where I have no available funds on my trip to Ireland.

Is there a number I can contact in relation to this?

Ari

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

aridion wrote: »
    Hello,

I have made an international transfer form my Standard Chartered account to my Bank of Ireland account.

Standard Chartered has sent me a mail stating that BOI have rejected the transfer as it has "NO SORT CODE AND NO IBAN'

However, the transfer does have a sort code and ban attached to it. I have made this transfer before!

I am now in a situation where I have no available funds on my trip to Ireland.

Is there a number I can contact in relation to this?

Ari

Hi aridion,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. If it is an international transfer from the UK sent in Sterling it would be neccesary to have an Iban and Bic/Swift code. We would advise that you check with your Banks Internal Payments team to ensure that all information is presented correctly( data input into relevant fields and references required) to ensure that the payment can be successfully applied to your account on receipt to Bank of Ireland.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement