Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criterium du Dauphine - spoilers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Aert Won Nowt....... again :)

Some sprint, Seán Kelly like

De Bhál wrote: »
    Some sprint, Seán Kelly like

Yeah that name came to mind seeing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭cunavalos

Absolutely biblical conditions today, torrential rain and wind with 30km to go and the finish line is pitch black. You wouldn't put a dog out in it. We may even lose video coverage as the weather makes it difficult for satellite signals and helicopters. Woods and Lutsenko were in the breakaway and have two minutes on peloton

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Not on TV at all?

Watching on one of the extra channels on the eurosport player.

finish line is flooded
    https://twitter.com/Miroir2Cyclisme/status/1139897265437519875

• Advertisement

Almost all back together with 5k to go. Dan looking well and has a decent chance for stage win.

Still raining and for those without tv picture procyclingstats have an excellent live tracker which they are trialling in advance of the tour
    https://www.procyclingstats.com/race/dauphine/2019/stage-7/today/situation

5th for Dan in the end and moves up to 10th overall. Exciting days racing made all the more interesting by the conditions
    Stage
    2yyxmbp.jpg
    GC
    2q2jzo7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,316 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Where can i get odds on tjvg trying something tomorrow before blowing up and finishing outside the top 10???

Porte and quintana look shot, i'd be very surprised of they do anything at the tdf, ot finish top 5

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭devonp

any Dauphine on the tv today...not listed on eurosport on the Virginmedia guide ??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Steve SilverMint

devonp wrote: »
    any Dauphine on the tv today...not listed on eurosport on the Virginmedia guide ??

Highlights later on is all.

The home of Cycling has opted for a mix of motor sports and tennis instead.

• Advertisement

devonp wrote: »

Not live on TV, 5pm on Eurosport 1 and 7pm on ITV4 I think. All of the live racing has been pushed to the player on Eurosport.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Nice scenery, not much else to say about today really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Nice scenery, not much else to say about today really

I think conditions yesterday took there toll on everyone. Yates abondoned.

Although was happy to see TJ get second, I think he should concentrate on week long races more then grand tours.

Advertisement