Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned S/0

• 12-06-2019 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hi

I had a S/O returned and was charged €10. I have been dealing with MABS as i am out sick from work so cannot afford to pay the full monthly fee for bank loan. I have a small amount of money in my savings account that i need to transfer into my main account so i can take money out.

Are the bank likely to take this as soon as i transfer it over or will they wait and try again another day ?
    They tried to take the money yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭homer911

No, a standing order is user initiated. Once it fails, it wont be resubmitted until the next scheduled date.
    If however you are talking about a direct debit, which is initiated by the recipient, they may or may not resubmit the request. I'd recommend calling them to check

Advertisement