Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public Liability Insurance

Options
  • 12-06-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Im hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm looking for public liability insurance for a small premises (no employees just myself).
    Im thinking of setting up as a limited company as opposed to sole trader.
    Who have you guys used and how good/helpful were they and, almost most importantly, rough costs? Premises is around 600 sq ft (not sure if thats relevant :))

Thanks in advance guys as starting out can be incredibly daunting as there are just seems soooo many things to take into account!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Talk to fbd. Premium will be impossible to guess as it depends on what public access you have and perceived risks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

Thanks Bikerman will do. Have you used them yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Bikerman2019

Yep. Had a personal rep who would call every year. Premiums were reasonable even after getting robbed on video.

It is worth shopping around whatever you do.

Advertisement