Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chat 2019/20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Cathcart has been in and out of the team recently. As a fellow owner I’m not entirely sure if he’ll start.

Also a fellow owner and need him to start for my bench boost! If I get early team news that he doesnt start I'll be in a dilemma whether to take a hit to bring in someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I wonder if Salah and TAA are rotation risks? Was going to use my Bench Boost but be a disaster if they were both benched.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

siblers wrote: »
    I wonder if Salah and TAA are rotation risks? Was going to use my Bench Boost but be a disaster if they were both benched.

At this stage of the season you are in the lap of the gods
    Both would probably come on anyway
    If it looks good go for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,151 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Also a fellow owner and need him to start for my bench boost! If I get early team news that he doesnt start I'll be in a dilemma whether to take a hit to bring in someone else.

FPL_Rockstar should be around to post some team news on Twitter just before the deadline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

FPL_Rockstar should be around to post some team news on Twitter just before the deadline.

He’s already said he won’t have news this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,521 ✭✭✭✭CSF

callaway92 wrote: »
    Cathcart (H to Norwich)
    Calvert-Lewin (H to Soton)

Leaning towards Cathcart at the moment - Clean sheets are ridic common right now.
    Everton absolute pants and I could maybe see a change up for them up front for this match.

I don’t think Everton will drop DCL but you still might not be onto a bad shout.

I don’t think Norwich have scored since the return, and Everton looked a special kind of horrendous last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

If had to pick Vardy or Ings based on form and fixtures who?? I'm leaning towards Ings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,127 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Alonso or Saiss?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

If had to pick Vardy or Ings based on form and fixtures who?? I'm leaning towards Ings.

Definitely Ings.
    Better fixtures, Better form, better price

Alonso or Saiss?

I'd be surpirsed if Alonso starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cathcart (H to Norwich)
    Calvert-Lewin (H to Soton)

Leaning towards Cathcart at the moment - Clean sheets are ridic common right now.
    Everton absolute pants and I could maybe see a change up for them up front for this match.

Looks or DCL subbing in for Cathcart so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,151 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Looks or DCL subbing in for Cathcart so!

I’ve Boly subbing in. Come on the double Wolves clean sheet!

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

Lads can any of ye tell me if any teams have a double gameweek before the end of the season? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lads can any of ye tell me if any teams have a double gameweek before the end of the season? Thanks

No they won’t as long as there’s no more postponements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Does Foden start the next game do we think?

manual_man wrote: »

There is just no way to tell !
    This is the problem we have given ourselves. Can’t risk benching him .
    Going to be a real headache when i add Ings to the mix gw36
    What I’m telling myself is that it doesn’t really matters if he starts Cos he will get 30 minutes against firing defence anyway
    Brighton were wide open last 20 minutes last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭Darksoul

He didn't have his shooting boots on last match and missed two good chances, I reckon he won't start.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

It seems like foden, mahrez, jesus and sterling are rotating the front 3 positions.
    Liverpool Foden 90, Sterling 78, jesus 58, sub mahrez 32.
    Southampton Jesus 90, Sterling 58, mahrez 58, sub Foden 32.
    Newcastle Mahrez 75, Jesus 61, Foden 61, sub sterling 29.

Jesus has started the last 3 the rest have started 2. Total minutes Jesus 209, Foden 183, sterling 165, mahrez 165.
    I think for the weekend sterling will definetly start possibly as the centre forward. You should never second guess Pep but Ill go with a front 3 of mahrez, sterling, foden.

Mahrez has started the last 2. My guess would be Mahrez and Jesus benched for Brighton. Bilva and Foden starting in the wide positions with Raheem up top.

Mahrez has started the last 2. My guess would be Mahrez and Jesus benched for Brighton. Bilva and Foden starting in the wide positions with Raheem up top.

The rotation fear will be strong for their plum home game against Bournemouth then :(

• Advertisement

I'm tempted to bring in Dilva for the Norwich game. Could see him starting it as it will be his last game.

I'm tempted to bring in Dilva for the Norwich game. Could see him starting it as it will be his last game.

I’ve been keeping that in my mind too .
    However
    They will still have a champ league game in the stadium too
    And there are no fans
    So hard to know

km79 wrote: »
    I’ve been keeping that in my mind too .
    However
    They will still have a champ league game in the stadium too
    And there are no fans
    So hard to know

I don't think he would start the CL game so I think there is a fair chance he plays against Norwich.

I don't think he would start the CL game so I think there is a fair chance he plays against Norwich.

Yeah probably true
    Definitely one I have in mind for 38

If Kdb starts thats a possibility alright.

If Kdb starts thats a possibility alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Interesting, I assumed it would be Foden dropping out but the last few posts make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Just to add to the debate around Foden. in the 5 league games since restart he has started, benched, started, benched, started....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,521 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Fairly confident Jesus was taken off after 60 mins when playing well against Newcastle, specifically so he didn’t have to bench him against Brighton

• Advertisement

CSF wrote: »
    Fairly confident Jesus was taken off after 60 mins when playing well against Newcastle, specifically so he didn’t have to bench him against Brighton
    We'll see. Though he's started the last 4 including the FA cup so if anything he's due a rest.

Advertisement