Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat 2019/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Possible silly question but can you enter more than 1 team or do you have to sign up with a different email address each time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Panthro wrote: »
    Possible silly question but can you enter more than 1 team or do you have to sign up with a different email address each time?

That would be against the rules

km79 wrote: »
    That would be against the rules

I meant I have a regular league among freinds.
    A mate from work has a H2H league set up. I want to enter a different team to that of my regular league.

I meant I have a regular league among freinds.
    A mate from work has a H2H league set up. I want to enter a different team to that of my regular league.

Yes that is still against the rules technically
    Both teams will still be part of the overall game no matter what way you play it
    One team is in the rules
    I assume there is nothing stopping you setting up under a second email address though

Cheers for the info.
    Christ, I've never been a rule breaker.
    I'm a badass now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

anyone factored in VAR and increased penos .... i.e getting more peno takers. Is their a list of peno takers for all teams ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

claw wrote: »
    If Welbeck plays instead of Deulofeu they deserve everything they get :pac:

Other teams lost interest when he requested first team football. He's the highest paid at the club now apparently. Him and Deeney as the go to forwards would seem to be the situation. I'm put off Deulofeu now myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I can't remmeber how this ended last year but didn't someone in the top 10k get his team deleted for having 2 teams (real and zombie)?
    https://twitter.com/Bosscielny6/status/1122010914952077312

Can't remember if it was a hack in the end tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yes that is still against the rules technically
    Both teams will still be part of the overall game no matter what way you play it
    One team is in the rules
    I assume there is nothing stopping you setting up under a second email address though
    Its not even just technically against the rules. The rules exist for a pretty good reason. If anyone you're in a competitive league with finds out you have 2, they could get the team deleted and you could have very few complaints IMO.

CSF wrote: »
    Its not even just technically against the rules. The rules exist for a pretty good reason. If anyone you're in a competitive league with finds out you have 2, they could get the team deleted and you could have very few complaints IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think its a topic that it is better to be warned about, before you log in some week with a nasty surprise.

The same reason you might want to create a 2nd team is generally the exact reason you're not allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Best option for a £4.5 defender lads?
    Lowton possibly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Best option for a £4.5 defender lads?
    Lowton possibly?

Montoya, he's going to be this season's Doherty ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Montoya, he's going to be this season's Doherty ;)

He’s getting in a lot of drafts, wouldn’t even have him as the best 4.5 Brighton defenders

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/1159184936986918917?s=20

Bar Laporte, City look a minefield at the back, think I'll be steering clear.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    He’s getting in a lot of drafts, wouldn’t even have him as the best 4.5 Brighton defenders

Dunk is better than him for sure but he should offer more points potential if he keeps the wing back spot. Worth a punt for the first 3 gwks imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Cahill @4.5m for CP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,905 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Montoya, he's going to be this season's Doherty
    How many times have you seen Montoya playing? His first option is the back pass, he doesn't get forward and cross the ball much.

The 4.5 I like when he is fit is Fredericks.

eagle eye wrote: »
    How many times have you seen Montoya playing? His first option is the back pass, he doesn't get forward and cross the ball much.

He has been getting forward in pre-season in the new formation. Good fixtures in an attacking team. I'm not expecting miracles from him, it's just an educated punt.

• Advertisement

He has been getting forward in pre-season in the new formation. Good fixtures in an attacking team. I'm not expecting miracles from him, it's just an educated punt.
    How many goals and assists in preseason?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

The 4.5 I like when he is fit is Fredericks.

Handy that he is a wait and see project as I think west ham could be involved in alot of goalfests this year very good going forward very exposed at the back

How many goals and assists in preseason?

One assist. Who's your pick of the 4.5s?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Anyone considering the super cup game next wednesday between Chelsea and Liverpool when making their selections. Liverpool are Fri, Wed , sat. Chelsea are Sun, Wed, Sun. The game is in Istanbul so a bit of travel . I'm thinking for Liverpool none of taa, matip or Gomez will start all 3 of those games whereas Vvd and robertson will . It's putting me off TAA somewhat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Have VVD,Maguire,Digne,Martin Kelly and Lundstram as my back 5.
    Pope and Heaton as Keepers.

Do people think Cahill might start the season in Kelly’s place at Palace....

If so who is next best 4m to bring in?.....

Thanks for any thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I had Montoya last year when I went for the Triple up on the Double DGW.

Massively disappointing.

Can’t understand all these positive reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Cue last minute thoughts, is anyone going with Felipe Anderson?

Good season last year at a decent price this year.

11th best midfielder, 7.0.

Bar City in GW1 (who a lot are deciding against going defensively for other reasons), they've a niceish 11 game run. (MCI, bri, wol, NOR, vil, MUN, bou, CRY, eve, SHU, NEW)

Originally had King and Kane up front, now gone Kane alone with 5 in midfield

Case for Felipe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Cue last minute thoughts, is anyone going with Felipe Anderson?

Good season last year at a decent price this year.

11th best midfielder, 7.0.

Bar City in GW1 (who a lot are deciding against going defensively for other reasons), they've a niceish 11 game run. (MCI, bri, wol, NOR, vil, MUN, bou, CRY, eve, SHU, NEW)

Originally had King and Kane up front, now gone Kane alone with 5 in midfield

Case for Felipe?

I think I rather Lanzini tbh and 0.5m cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Would it be stupid to still go with Coleman following Sidibe signing? Was planning to double up with Digne for nice early fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Do people think Cahill might start the season in Kelly’s place at Palace....

If so who is next best 4m to bring in?.....

I would have thought so, yes.

Next best 4m defender is probably Johnson for West Ham, but he's not exactly nailed either.

I presume they'll just be sitting on your bench anyway though?

Advertisement