Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat 2019/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

elefant wrote: »
    You can definitely manage 3 of them.

I have all three, Robertson, TAA and Zinchenko.

Getting Auba in on top of that is indeed tricky.
    What's the rest of your team?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

eh i dunno wrote: »
    What's the rest of your team?

Ryan, Button
    Robertson, TAA, Zinchenko, Rico, Diop
    Sterling, Salah, Barkley, Perez, Dendoncker
    Kane, Deeney, Greenwood

Pretty template.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭McBain11

Anyone got a solution to this!!

In a league I run, I checked the 'close league to new entries' as administrator a couple of days ago. Then 1 of the lads in the league accidentally removed himself from the league. It won't let me uncheck that box now that say 'close league to new entries'. Has anyone a solution to this?

Besides starting a new league and giving out the code again, which would be an awful pain in the hole!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,013 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Tell him not to be fecking around with things in future!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

titan18 wrote: »
    Near impossible to have all 3, and to have any semblance of a decent side around fhem. Never mind that Aubamayeng hasn't played yet.

I have all 3 and what i consider to be a decent side around them including VVD and Robertson.

• Advertisement

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

Oh don't worry, I gave him a stern talking to :-)

Doesn't really solve the issue at hand though! Anyone had a problem like this before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Pete_Cavan wrote: »

It's very easy to click leave group. Nearly pressed it a few times. I presume it asks you again if you accidentally click it when entering the league page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Rumours of an ACL injury to Allison, I suppose it's just wait for the official announcement from the club as to what the truth is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Some top dogs from GW1 according to Opta.

Chances created
    5 - Pedro

Big chances created
    2 - KDB
    2 - Mahrez
    2 - Lundstram
    2 - TAA

Big chances
    3 - Sterling

Successful crosses
    5 - Maddison

Minutes per shot in the box
    15 mins - Kane

Minutes per shot on target
    22.5 mins- Sterling

Touches in the box
    12 - Kane

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

McBain11 wrote: »
    Anyone got a solution to this!!

In a league I run, I checked the 'close league to new entries' as administrator a couple of days ago. Then 1 of the lads in the league accidentally removed himself from the league. It won't let me uncheck that box now that say 'close league to new entries'. Has anyone a solution to this?

Besides starting a new league and giving out the code again, which would be an awful pain in the hole!

Did he try to join the league again? It might exclude 'new' entries but let him back in as he was already in the league. Worth checking anyway just to confirm either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I have all 3 and what i consider to be a decent side around them including VVD and Robertson.

I have all 3 too and the two pool defenders you mentioned, along with dunk. I have Callum Wilson and Ings alongside kane. The only player to let me down this week was Doucouré but i'm happy with my 97 points and im leading most of my classic leagues after the first week

Is the option to "spy" on rivals' team value and transfers made for the approaching week gone or am I blind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

dsmythy wrote: »
    Is the option to "spy" on rivals' team value and transfers made for the approaching week gone or am I blind?

He's on 100m ;)

Site was a bit buggy over the weekend anyway, TV was being added incorrectly. Anybody with money itb was showing as 100m plus their itb money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

https://twitter.com/jwalms93/status/1160545688691892225?s=21

How many of us in here can relate to being that other half? :D

Rumours of an ACL injury to Allison, I suppose it's just wait for the official announcement from the club as to what the truth is.

Not ACL. Klopp said today it was his calf. 'a few weeks' was the time frame given.

Apparently there's no confirmation after pressing the leave league button.

ClY4rKIWgAATqur.jpg

Axwell wrote: »
    Did he try to join the league again? It might exclude 'new' entries but let him back in as he was already in the league. Worth checking anyway just to confirm either way.

Yep tried entering the code again, no joy.

This is a real pain in the hole for me.

Can anyone confirm, whether you can edit things like the name of a league you are running once the season has kicked off? I'm just checking if that 'update league' link works at all and nothing is happening for me. It won't uncheck the 'close league to new entries' and it won't 'update league' when I've edited the name of the league.

PARlance wrote: »

ClY4rKIWgAATqur.jpg

I tip the cap to you sir

Would it be worth sending an email with league code and team id? I'm sure they won't want to be manually editing for people but if you got in as one of the first you might have a slim chance.

• Advertisement

Would it be worth sending an email with league code and team id? I'm sure they won't want to be manually editing for people but if you got in as one of the first you might have a slim chance.

Just sent that exact email off a few minutes ago.

I wonder is it just the site being buggy as mentioned by a few on here over the last few days. Hopefully in a couple of days time it will just let me uncheck the 'close league to new entries' box! And save that then.

Otherwise, there could be a lot of heartache getting players to all enter a new code for a new league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can i say once again
    Pva seems like a really really sound man
    His twitter interactions are so genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

km79 wrote: »
    Can i say once again

That's my boy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

km79 wrote: »
    Can i say once again

Inotice he has Kelly in his team too - does he know something

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Inotice he has Kelly in his team too - does he know something

He knows he cost 4ml :D
    He prob knew he was gonna play last weekend alright
    He also has himself VC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Colking

dsmythy wrote: »

Will be available from GW 2-3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

It's so stupid having that option there. 99% of people want to view their leagues, not leave their league. Can so easily be pressed, even worse if there is really no confirmation button.

sheroman01 wrote: »
    It's so stupid having that option there. 99% of people want to view their leagues, not leave their league. Can so easily be pressed, even worse if there is really no confirmation button.

It's shocking design, you would hope that they'll change it soon and put that button in a harder to reach place.

Even the fact that the options are "Standings" vs "Leave league". My eye was immediately drawn to "league", but maybe that's just my odd brain.

It's shocking design, you would hope that they'll change it soon and put that button in a harder to reach place.

Even the fact that the options are "Standings" vs "Leave league". My eye was immediately drawn to "league", but maybe that's just my odd brain.

It’s defo much worse this season
    I’ve nearly left main league multiple times !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

anyone questioning having a pricey liverpool defender now that Allison is goosed.

Considering dumping and putting the money in to getting ederson instead of pickford

Advertisement