Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat 2019/20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,421 ✭✭✭Shedite27

bezuaua wrote: »
    Is David Martin (West ham GK) nailed on?

Definitely until Jan 1. Talk of bids for Begovic or Randolph being lined up then, Fabianski back as clear number 1 in mid Jan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Press conferences:

Bruce - 8:45am
    Smith - 9am
    Howe - 9am
    Ljungberg - 1pm
    Potter - 1pm
    Mourinho - 1pm
    Farke - 1:15pm
    Lampard - 1:30pm
    Ferguson - 1:30pm
    Klopp - 1:30pm
    Guardiola - 1:30pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I wonder is there a possibility TAA gets rested again with the threat of suspension looming. Leicester away is their next league game so Klopp may want him for that without risking him picking up a yellow against Watford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

I wonder is there a possibility TAA gets rested again with the threat of suspension looming. Leicester away is their next league game so Klopp may want him for that without risking him picking up a yellow against Watford.

Jesus don’t be saying that to me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If Lovren is injured they almost have to play TAA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,012 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I reckon Liverpool will play as strong a team against Watford, then rest players during the SF of the CWC. The only player at risk of being dropped is Firmino IMO, but not many people own him. This would be my guess.

Alisson
    TAA Gomez VVD Robbo
    Hendo Gini Ox
    Salah Origi Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

The Aston villa league cup game midweek will count as his suspension so id say he's definitely gonna start and likely to pick up a silly yellow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is Ederson injured?

The Aston villa league cup game midweek will count as his suspension so id say he's definitely gonna start and likely to pick up a silly yellow

It won’t
    That rule changed last season

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1517900

FitzShane wrote: »
    I reckon Liverpool will play as strong a team against Watford, then rest players during the SF of the CWC. The only player at risk of being dropped is Firmino IMO, but not many people own him. This would be my guess.

Alisson
    TAA Gomez VVD Robbo
    Hendo Gini Ox
    Salah Origi Mane

Milner fitted in at right back last year when TAA was unavailable, so another option. To be fair, Klopp could play himself at RB against Watford and they'd win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Pukki away to Leicester or Kelly at home to Brighton?

(Before anyone laughs. I had Pukki for GW 2,3,4 before offloading in advance of the 8 blanks... brought him in again which fixed him/ended that run in GW 14.)

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

PARlance wrote: »
    Pukki away to Leicester or Kelly at home to Brighton?

(Before anyone laughs. I had Pukki for GW 2,3,4 before offloading in advance of the 8 blanks... brought him in again which fixed him/ended that run in GW 14.)

Would be Kelly for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

km79 wrote: »
    It won’t
    That rule changed last season

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1517900

I hadn't realised that I see it's only red cards that carry over now. My mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Is Tomori fit to play this weekend?

My bench is

Martin, Kelly, Tomori, Cantwell

I’ve thinking of playing bench boost. If I was to move Tomori it would be for a -4 which wouldn’t make sense.

Chesty08 wrote: »

My bench is

I’ve thinking of playing bench boost. If I was to move Tomori it would be for a -4 which wouldn’t make sense.
    I wouldn't.
    Cantwell away at Leicester
    -4 to get a defender for Tomori
    West Ham look very leaky

What are Mane owners doing keeping him at just muddling through GW 18 or sell buy back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

callaway92 wrote: »
    For the upcoming gameweek, is there any scenario that I start Martin Kelly ahead of anyone already there?

U3zkOb.jpg

I'm starting him over Lundstrum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

What are Mane owners doing keeping him at just muddling through GW 18 or sell buy back?

Keeping him. Not worth the waste of a transfer

Chesty08 wrote: »

My bench is

No way
    A -4 would nullify any gains

What are Fredricks owners doing ?
    Oh just me
    I’ll keep him so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Keeping. But I'm selling TAA as they have a bad run after they return

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

For what it's worth I'll likely be selling Salah for that week and then getting Mane after. Perfect excuse. I'd probably just keep Mane though if I already had him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I wouldn't.
    Cantwell away at Leicester
    -4 to get a defender for Tomori
    West Ham look very leaky

Thanks! I’m gonna stick & leave Kelly on the bench but can see another 6 pointer coming

Keeping. But I'm selling TAA as they have a bad run after they return
    Wolves and Sheffield United at home before the break. Not gimmes but wouldn't consider them a bad run

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Lads when's the cutoff for the 5 yellow cards rule?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

manual_man wrote: »
    Lads when's the cutoff for the 5 yellow cards rule?

End of GW 19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Would be Kelly for me anyway.

Good advice but it was ignored. Pukki party continues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Does anyone know when the double game weeks are likely to start? Can’t remember if there was DGWs over the Christmas last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Wondering if I should bring in Dendoncker or fork out the extra 0.3m for Cantwell?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know when the double game weeks are likely to start? Can’t remember if there was DGWs over the Christmas last year.
    There was a rogue one last year because of a train strike or something, usually not till about GW24/27

Advertisement