Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Entitlement Market Value

• 12-06-2019 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Any idea on what would have been the multiplication factor this year for entitlements valued at 203

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭wrangler

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Any idea on what would have been the multiplication factor this year for entitlements valued at 203

1.5 to 2 is what I've heard about
    I'm sure you're aware that the national reserve will claim 20% of them and Capital Gains Tax will take 33% of the money
    This Is the third year That I'm leasing them out for 65 -70%, of their value... a far better Idea as far as I'm concerned,..... with all the deductions you'd be lucky to end up with 70% from a sale

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

We bought some in 2018 for 2.1 times the value. They were low-value ones which came up a bit and we'll have our money back once the payment comes thru later this year.

Bought more in 2019 for 2.3 times the value. These were worth €214 and I don't expect them to increase in value. If anything they might decrease slightly. But CAP doesn't look like it's changing before 2021 so we should have our money back at that stage.

I got some great advice from someone on boards.ie but I don't want to embarrass him so won't name names!

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Advertisement